Taça UEFA 1ª Elim. 1ª Mão: SSC Napoli 3 - 2 SL Benfica, 18Set. Qui. 20h15 *Sporttv1*

SSC Napoli 3 - 2 SL Benfica

Taça Uefa

SSC Napoli: Navarro, Gargano, Paolo Cannavaro, Santacroce, Contini, Maggio, Blasi, Vitale, Marek Hamšík, Lavezzi, Germán Denis
Treinador: Edy Reja
SL Benfica: Quim, Maxi Pereira, Luisão, Sidnei, Léo, Hassan Yebda, Carlos Martins (Kostas Katsouranis [55m]), Jonathan Urretaviscaya (Javier Balboa [46m]), José Antonio Reyes, Ángel Di María (Nuno Gomes [63m]), David Suazo
Treinador: Quique Flores
Golos: David Suazo (16), Luisão (59)

Red-Blood

Ao fim de ler 30 páginas deste tópico fico perplexo com a quantidade de criancinhas que há neste fórum...

fdx, há alguma necessidade de andarem a provocar e fazer birra com os adeptos do Nápoles? Parecem aqueles putos da primária ... "olha o meu gelado é melhor que o teu"; "a minha casa é maior que a tua" ; " o meu carro é melhor que o teu, nha nha nha nha nha"

IPASLB

se alguem me puder indicar onde posso ver o jogo sl benfica vs fc porto na internet,agradecia , sei por exemplo da justin tv,mas penso que tenho de ter um link de alguem para ver o jogo,mas se alguem me ajudar agradecia muito. :slb2:

Gambino

So espero que neste jogo o David Luiz  :metal: ja possa jogar.

Sir

Joaoac

o cardozo levou 2 jogos e so lhe falta cumprir 1 certo? ou foram 3 e ainda faltam cumprir 2?

Lobo_Iberico

Vai ser duro... a equipa ainda não está rotinada.

Shoky

Esqueçam lá o Cardozo...Não pode jogar!
Acho que já o disse aí umas 8 vezes!

Joaoac

Citação de: Shoky em 31 de Agosto de 2008, 02:18

so falta ele cumprir 1 ou 2 jogos? ele ja cumpriu um no jogo da 2ªmao em espanha faltam quantos?

Al-Quaeda

Se Aimar e Léo não recuperarem, espero que jogue esta equipa:

Quim

Miguel Vítor        Luisão          DavidLuiz        Maxi

Yebda  
                          Carlos Martins

Dí Maria                 Nuno Gomes                      Reyes

Suazo  

Sir

Parece-me uma boa oportunidade para testar o Aimar na sua verdadeira posição: a de número 10. Dois avançados (Suazo e Reyes) e um meio-campo reforçado (Kats, Yebda e Carlos Martins)...

Mauri*a*Miami

Ola'
Tengo muita malta de respeito para Benfica.
Esto partido es muy complicado para Napoli e para Benfica

Hi guys i'm Maurizio, a Napoli Supporter, i'm trilled and excited about this game, it's going to be Huge !!!
It's useless talking about what "hell" is bigger and ferocious  or what team is better.........
We all know it's going to be very difficult for both teams , and there is a good possibility that this one will end up to be a real close match.
Honestly i have great confidence in my team, a lot of people understimate Napoli nowdays just because we are kind of "new" to the european scene, it's understandable.........last time we played in europe was like 14 years ago.......
Beside that.........Napoli is one of the most promising teams of the next future, a very fast young team deadly in counterattack...........probably lack of experience is going to be our major limit right now.........well we can only improve by the way, can't we?

I love football and i watch a lot of european Teams. I always loved Benfica since i was a kid.
I'm honestly very happy Cardozo is going to be ruled out for both legs.............it's like a poisonous snake, can hit anytime in every situation.

Lavezzi and Hamsik are the star of our team, but beware they are not the only good players we have........it's way far from the truth.
Actually a lot of Napoli fans , still don't know how strong Denis is, due to the fact we just bought him in,....I live in Miami and i love watching Argentinian football, well Denis striked me way before his transfert to Napoli........i love his way to play and help the team.........
I Disagree with my fellow napoli supporter that said he is not a good scorer,.......actually he is deadly in the box, give him a little space and you are in trouble.

I really hope You guys are going to understimate us before the match........... i really do. We might surprise more than few people.

I just wanna say bye to everybody in here, i really like your sportmanship............unfortunately 1 of the two teams will get eliminated.......... it hurts my heart.
I say 55% Benfica  45% Napoli, cause you sure have more experience in European Field than us.

Last thing:....... Watch out for Lavezzi, i'm totally in love with him................Definitely 1 of the best player in Europe and the Fastest guy in Serie A............it's pure class and talent and can kill any defense in any moment.

Enjoy these videos of our POCHO Ezequiel Ivan Lavezzi

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n488Ua912Cs         Against Empoli

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBgiAeRelU0&feature=related  Against Roma

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnqwMWSqXgs  alittle Collection of his incredible unstoppable "SPEED"

1 Abrazo a Todos

linus

Citação de: Joaoac em 31 de Agosto de 2008, 02:19
Citação de: Shoky em 31 de Agosto de 2008, 02:18

so falta ele cumprir 1 ou 2 jogos? ele ja cumpriu um no jogo da 2ªmao em espanha faltam quantos?

1 jogo

Mauri*a*Miami

This is the last match we played against Vllaznia.........Yes the opponents were kind of weak.........but just look at his impressive speed and accelaration from the very first frame.

Go to 2:14 of the video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCIKkUOT4N4