LE QF 1ª Mão: SL Benfica 3 - 1 Newcastle United FC, 04Abr. Qui. 20h00 *SIC*

SL Benfica 3 - 1 Newcastle United FC

Liga Europa

SL Benfica: Artur Moraes, André Almeida, Luisão, Ezequiel Garay, Lorenzo Melgarejo, Nemanja Matić, André Gomes (Enzo Pérez [61m]), Ola John, Nico Gaitán, Rodrigo (Lima [61m]), Óscar Cardozo (Maxi Pereira [77m])
Treinador: Jorge Jesus
Newcastle United FC: Tim Krul, Mbiwa, Steven Taylor, Santon, Danny Simpson, James Perch, Sissoko, Cabaye, Marveaux, Jonás Gutiérrez, Papiss Cissé
Treinador: Alan Pardew
Golos: Rodrigo (25), Lima (65), Óscar Cardozo (70)

Manel dos Anzois

Ainda hoje o sporting foi ganhar a Braga, isto prova que por vezes as equipas menores agigantam-se e fazem surpresas. Por isso nada de subestimar este Newcastle, que muita malta já acha que é "favas contadas".

http://serbenfiquista.com/forum/index.php?topic=6308.18420
(Sondagem BenficaTV...participa com o teu voto se ainda não  fizeste  )

Lima #11

Citação de: Shearer 9 em 01 de Abril de 2013, 22:44
Citação de: Lima #11 em 01 de Abril de 2013, 22:42
Shearer 9, just one answer 4 u:

Ba!!! :tonge:

Good riddance, ball greedy, selfish player.

I could go on about all the players you have sold but I won't.

Come on Shearer... Cisse is not the same has Ba... (fantastic goal today by the way!)

Apart from that, I don't know what happened for Newcastle to sold the player for such a small value. Why didn't you put a higher release clause at the begining?

In Benfica the case is difference. Of course we wanted players, like David Luiz, Ramires, Javi Garcia, Di Maria, Coentrão,... to stay at the club. But the dimension of our league kills that hopes. Nowadays, EPL moves a lot of money. You sell TV broadcasting for the entire world and you are a sucessfull case of study. I hope the portuguese could learn something from you in that department. Nevertheless, all those player were sold above 20 M€.

:drunk:

Andris

van33

o que vale é que esse bife a partir de 5ª feira vai-se enfiar de volta no esgoto de onde saiu e nunca mais cá aparece

Lima #11

poiudivino

Zak

Citação de: Lima #11 em 01 de Abril de 2013, 22:57
Citação de: Shearer 9 em 01 de Abril de 2013, 22:44
Citação de: Lima #11 em 01 de Abril de 2013, 22:42
Shearer 9, just one answer 4 u:

Ba!!! :tonge:

Good riddance, ball greedy, selfish player.

I could go on about all the players you have sold but I won't.

Come on Shearer... Cisse is not the same has Ba... (fantastic goal today by the way!)

Apart from that, I don't know what happened for Newcastle to sold the player for such a small value. Why didn't you put a higher release clause at the begining?

In Benfica the case is difference. Of course we wanted players, like David Luiz, Ramires, Javi Garcia, Di Maria, Coentrão,... to stay at the club. But the dimension of our league kills that hopes. Nowadays, EPL moves a lot of money. You sell TV broadcasting for the entire world and you are a sucessfull case of study. I hope the portuguese could learn something from you in that department. Nevertheless, all those player were sold above 20 M€.

:drunk:

Newcastle had their hands tied. Ba signed on the free and put a clause in his contract if they got an offer of £7.5M+ Newcastle had to sell him.

Shearer 9

Lima #11

Demba Ba goal today against United. What a masterpiece!

:bow2:

Shearer 9, if Alan Shearer was still playing or if you still have Ba in your team, I would probably not sleep very well untill thursday. ^-^

But, without them, Newcastle firepower decreases a lot. That (Ba departue) also explains why you are falling in the league table.

By the way, when Ben Arfa will return?