Crvena Zvezda - Estrela Vermelha - Red Star

original

Дућа

^It is estimated that around 107 000 people were on Maracana that day.

Covenant

Дућа

Firstly, they had a lot of before the start of the season. They aquired Babović, Oumaru, Božinov..etc...they were chasing few players and waited them too long.
They offered 1.500.000€ to Vojvodina for Ivanić on the last they of transfer window and they were 99% he would sign. Everything was great, they even started celebrating & around 22h Ivanić turned off his cellphone, even the people in Vojvodina couldnt get to him. He eventually posted a Facebook status ~01h saying he's keeping his word and not signing for other Serbian clubs except Vojvodina. Very stupid, aggresive, ignorant & bitchy people were in Partizan. They had a lot of € to get good players but they were making the wrong moves. One other thing, in Serbia nowadays there is still fixed games, but a lot less than few years ago.

Lastly, let me tell you something. In july, august & september most people in Serbia were favorizing Partizan to win the title. A lot of people thought Partizan has the strongest squad, stronger than Red Star. Everybody thought quality & expirience of few Partizan players is going to win the title, and on the other side very young players in Red Star will not be able to keep the pressure of winning game after game.
Partizan squad is not bad. It has quality. But the atmosphere, team chemistry & coaching are terrible this season.

Season is not over and I don't like to celebrate before the final buzzer sounds. I'm thrilled that Red Star plays the best football in this century and that finaly Red Star children are doing most of the work. Of course, it would be blasphemy not to mention great coach Miodrag Božović.

Happy New Year from the Belgrade Red&whites.

Covenant

Citação de: Дућа em 02 de Janeiro de 2016, 18:31
Firstly, they had a lot of before the start of the season. They aquired Babović, Oumaru, Božinov..etc...they were chasing few players and waited them too long.
They offered 1.500.000€ to Vojvodina for Ivanić on the last they of transfer window and they were 99% he would sign. Everything was great, they even started celebrating & around 22h Ivanić turned off his cellphone, even the people in Vojvodina couldnt get to him. He eventually posted a Facebook status ~01h saying he's keeping his word and not signing for other Serbian clubs except Vojvodina. Very stupid, aggresive, ignorant & bitchy people were in Partizan. They had a lot of € to get good players but they were making the wrong moves. One other thing, in Serbia nowadays there is still fixed games, but a lot less than few years ago.

Lastly, let me tell you something. In july, august & september most people in Serbia were favorizing Partizan to win the title. A lot of people thought Partizan has the strongest squad, stronger than Red Star. Everybody thought quality & expirience of few Partizan players is going to win the title, and on the other side very young players in Red Star will not be able to keep the pressure of winning game after game.
Partizan squad is not bad. It has quality. But the atmosphere, team chemistry & coaching are terrible this season.

Season is not over and I don't like to celebrate before the final buzzer sounds. I'm thrilled that Red Star plays the best football in this century and that finaly Red Star children are doing most of the work. Of course, it would be blasphemy not to mention great coach Miodrag Božović.

Happy New Year from the Belgrade Red&whites.
Thanks for the explanation my friend.

Covenant

Mr.10

Bryan.

Finally we get a Crvena Zvezda kid. We need your insight man ;D

Дућа

Luka Jović is a huge talent & a very good kid. He's smart, respectful and keeping both feet on the ground. I'm very sad that we let him go, we could earn a lot more If we kept him for few years.

Moves well, IQ attacker/reads the defense, fast...

lost_paradise

Citação de: Дућа em 06 de Fevereiro de 2016, 18:31
Luka Jović is a huge talent & a very good kid. He's smart, respectful and keeping both feet on the ground. I'm very sad that we let him go, we could earn a lot more If we kept him for few years.

Moves well, IQ attacker/reads the defense, fast...
I feel your pain. We allowed Bernardo Silva to be sold, without even making a single season in the first team. And Bernardo was also a huge Benfica fan, like the rest of us.

At what age, did he arrived at Red Star? At most, you can cash in 2% of all the future transfers fees, duo to the UEFA Solidarity mechanism. If he blooms, he will be sold by a huge amount.

Thx for your input. We have great expectations for him, in a long term. He will most likely train with the first team and play with the Benfica B team, in the second league, until the end of the current season.

In the summer he will do the pre-season, and then fight for a chance to be a full time first team squad player. It`s up to him.

Anti-Anti

Is there any Red Star fan alive in this topic?  ::)
I'll travel to Belgrade this month and would be amazing if I had tickets for Red Star vs Arsenal, October 19th for Europa League.
Do you think it would be easy to get tickets in Belgrade or maybe online?

Thanks in advance for your help!

StellaRojas

Sorry, Anti- Anti, I guess I have arrived late to answer your question...

Anyway, another Zvezda fan here, so you can ask anything you want about Serbian football, talents, Zvezda etc..

As you probably know, we are playing Arsenal tonight. Our last match was in 1978 when we kicked them out of the UEFA cup. Unfortunately, things have changed since then, we are struggling financially and no longer at that level...so we are not favorites to win. However, what we all expect is to put up a big fight. Personally, I have high expectations from Nemanja Radonjic, who was more talented than your Zivkovic, but he preferred to spend his time partying...Tonight is his chance to show his talent.

Covenant

Citação de: StellaRojas em 19 de Outubro de 2017, 14:50
Sorry, Anti- Anti, I guess I have arrived late to answer your question...

Anyway, another Zvezda fan here, so you can ask anything you want about Serbian football, talents, Zvezda etc..

As you probably know, we are playing Arsenal tonight. Our last match was in 1978 when we kicked them out of the UEFA cup. Unfortunately, things have changed since then, we are struggling financially and no longer at that level...so we are not favorites to win. However, what we all expect is to put up a big fight. Personally, I have high expectations from Nemanja Radonjic, who was more talented than your Zivkovic, but he preferred to spend his time partying...Tonight is his chance to show his talent.
Talent isn't enough. Jovic also have Talent but... His attitude is a disgrace.