Crvena Zvezda - Estrela Vermelha - Red Star

cipri_slb

Citação de: StellaRojas em 19 de Outubro de 2017, 14:50
Sorry, Anti- Anti, I guess I have arrived late to answer your question...

Anyway, another Zvezda fan here, so you can ask anything you want about Serbian football, talents, Zvezda etc..

As you probably know, we are playing Arsenal tonight. Our last match was in 1978 when we kicked them out of the UEFA cup. Unfortunately, things have changed since then, we are struggling financially and no longer at that level...so we are not favorites to win. However, what we all expect is to put up a big fight. Personally, I have high expectations from Nemanja Radonjic, who was more talented than your Zivkovic, but he preferred to spend his time partying...Tonight is his chance to show his talent.

You're in red star forum?

StellaRojas

Citação de: cipri_slb em 19 de Outubro de 2017, 16:28

Anyway, another Zvezda fan here, so you can ask anything you want about Serbian football, talents, Zvezda etc..

As you probably know, we are playing Arsenal tonight. Our last match was in 1978 when we kicked them out of the UEFA cup. Unfortunately, things have changed since then, we are struggling financially and no longer at that level...so we are not favorites to win. However, what we all expect is to put up a big fight. Personally, I have high expectations from Nemanja Radonjic, who was more talented than your Zivkovic, but he preferred to spend his time partying...Tonight is his chance to show his talent.

Cipri...lenda portuguesa de foro RSB. Sim, estou la tambem.

Uma noite triste...

We were dominating, creating chances, deserved at least a draw...But then this French referee screwed us up. French referee to Arsenal. Why? Wenger's brother was not available..Did any of you watch the match? Did it look like a foul that deserved a 2nd yellow card? Outrageous.

cipri_slb

Citação de: StellaRojas em 19 de Outubro de 2017, 20:40
Citação de: cipri_slb em 19 de Outubro de 2017, 16:28

Cipri...lenda portuguesa de foro RSB. Sim, estou la tambem.

Uma noite triste...

We were dominating, creating chances, deserved at least a draw...But then this French referee screwed us up. French referee to Arsenal. Why? Wenger's brother was not available..Did any of you watch the match? Did it look like a foul that deserved a 2nd yellow card? Outrageous.

Welcome here ! I'm always very well welcomed in RSB forum so i wish you a great stay here and maybe we can find ourselves there some day !

Great game today, you fought against a much bigger budget and you're doing great in Europe League!

Anti-Anti

No problem, I found a way to have the tickets.
Amazing environment, one of the best games that I ever seen on a stadium...
All the stadium 90 minutes stand up, never seen something like that!
And at the beigining I went to the VIP zone by mistake... ahahah

Some pics from the stadium (2 choreographies - before the game and before the 2nd half):

Anti-Anti

Sorry, photos with higher definition, you need to click on it to see full size.

StellaRojas

Great pics Anti-Anti! :)

I'm glad that you enjoyed the atmosphere! It is always like that, for these big matches, we are passionate about football. The result could have been better, but the referee robbed us with that red card.

Anti-Anti

Citação de: StellaRojas em 21 de Outubro de 2017, 12:12
Great pics Anti-Anti! :)

I'm glad that you enjoyed the atmosphere! It is always like that, for these big matches, we are passionate about football. The result could have been better, but the referee robbed us with that red card.

I just could imagine if Crvena Zvezda would score a goal...

UEFA Mafia!!!

StellaRojas

Radonjic almost did it, as well as Boakye...but Cech was great.

Anti-Anti

Citação de: StellaRojas em 21 de Outubro de 2017, 13:42

And also the bar was great... 😡

StellaRojas

Citação de: Anti-Anti em 21 de Outubro de 2017, 14:13
Citação de: StellaRojas em 21 de Outubro de 2017, 13:42

And also the bar was great... 😡

Yes, Boakye hit the bar..:( Anyway, what can we do....we still have our chances to make it past the group stage. Radonjic is our most talented player..I expect a lot from him. But he needs to become more consistent.

StellaRojas

We are playing Arsenal tomorrow. It may sound funny, but I expect us to win. In the first match, we missed a number of clear cut chances because of Cech and because we were too nervous.

Vujadin Savic, the son of Dušan Savić who " silenced Highbury", will also play tomorrow.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJPOF1lNzWw

Hopefully,  Vujadin will follow in his footsteps.

Covenant

Can you make a avaliation of each player in  today's squad?