Illusion buyers aka supporters of the Structure, Roy Win and He-and-his

Gnr. Keenan

sardao

It's good to see the young In-Him-Sound No-Fear back on the right wing.

Jotenko

Citação de: sardao em 27 de Janeiro de 2016, 15:56

Yes. I think that we're well served in the right wing, with In-Him-Sound No-Fear and Male Sylvia.

Hofstede1904

The return of Nicholas Gay Tone will help the rest of the season. On the road to title!

Loads Benfica !

sardao

Citação de: Jotenko em 27 de Janeiro de 2016, 15:57
Citação de: sardao em 27 de Janeiro de 2016, 15:56

Yes. I think that we're well served in the right wing, with In-Him-Sound No-Fear and Male Sylvia.
Better than with the bloody traitor Extra Large Pear Tree

SonicYouth

Male Sylvia is better to serve Jon-Ass and Subway-Turkey sound.

Jotenko

WONDERFUL NEWS: CAR WHEEL HAS SIGNED.

Villaridis

It was an impressive comeback of our beloved leader, who has never disappointed us in the end (well, at least since that horrible season of the pink shirts with Double Nia in the midfield and Edward Charles in the centre-back, not to mention fucking traitor pig Onion Spin Riguez). We Hope Car Wheel gives us for the minus better wins than Mark Ironer and Orderuca did in the past.
I'll just turn YouTube on and listen to Louis Cock Frog for the 53rd time today.

Villaridis

Citação de: Jotenko em 21 de Janeiro de 2016, 11:37
Citação de: klaxxon em 20 de Janeiro de 2016, 21:06
Citação de: Villaridis em 18 de Janeiro de 2016, 22:45
now there is hope! thought FC Harbor was going to buy a coach but here comes the un-disciplinator Joseph Footer! I just hope they, with much luck, get some home points against Sporting Lisbon and George Messiah.

Chick of the Shore is betting on all the wrong horses in his old age! At least he managed to keep his "niece" safe from the insatiable Leo Garden ;D

Fuck eh shovel and stop be doing ridiculously bad translations that then here come the foreigners and do not understand an ass? At least say the He-and-his will now be replaced by a left side in conditions that will not bury.

saw the spaniard doing a lot of burial in that Blackberry Rancid midfield

Cloughie

Careyelet maybe will sign with some conditions made by Athletic Madrid.
Typical Louis Phillip Scallop.

Villaridis

OMG DID YOU SEE THE SPRINT FROM HE-AND-HIS? HE WENT FUCKING BANANAS.

Gnr. Keenan

Great tri-candle from Nick Bagpipes.
And Renative No-ches has to start to miss less passes.
Also want to give strength to Readsandro.

Villaridis

Renative No-ches my balls.

IT'S SANCHEZ, REBORN SANCHEZ. the name is so badass you stop trying to translate into anything else.

and for the centre-back is SMOOTH MALE PREFIX

i'll put a list of our structure's, technical body and football team's names in the first post.