LE 1/16F 1ª Mão: Galatasaray SK 1 - 2 SL Benfica, 14Fev. Qui. 17h55 *SPORTTV1*

Galatasaray SK 1 - 2 SL Benfica

Liga Europa

Galatasaray SK: Muslera, Linnes, Luyindama, Marcão, Nagatomo, Fernando, Belhanda, Ndiaye, Féghouli, Onyekuru, Diagne
Treinador: Fatih Terim
SL Benfica: Odysseas Vlachodimos, Sébastien Corchia, Rúben Dias, Ferro, Yuri Ribeiro, Florentino Luís, Gedson Fernandes (Andreas Samaris [87m]), Eduardo Salvio (Gabriel [48m]), Franco Cervi (Filip Krovinović [80m]), João Félix, Haris Seferović
Treinador: Bruno Lage
Golos: Eduardo Salvio (27), Haris Seferović (64)

zero07

Citação de: Toronto_SLB em 13 de Fevereiro de 2019, 18:27
Acredito que o Corchia va' a jogo amanha.  Os dois jogos pela equipa B recentemente podem ser indicacao a pensar precisamente este jogo.

Ele jogou a defesa direito......
Ouno Almeida vai descansar......ou vamos ver o Almeida à esquerda......o que ofensivamente não fará sentido.....mas o mínimo é fazer sentido defensivamente

Black Eagle

This their forum topic for the tomorrow game. https://www.gscimbom.com/threads/al-18-19-son-32-m-1-galatasaray-benfica-20-55-14-subat-bein-sports.183206/page-28

Some of them are very confident, some are worried. They mainly complain about their defensive weakness. Hope Benfica will rape Gala tomorrow.  :bandeira1: :slb2: :bandeiraslb2: :flagglorioso:

diob121

Eu acho que vai jogar o Corchia na direita e o Almeidinhos na esquerda.

Nem pode ser outra coisa. O Yuri, infelizmente, não tem ritmo para estas andanças.

JPSilva

Citação de: Black Eagle em 13 de Fevereiro de 2019, 19:53
Ok, the day is tomorrow. I want to share my views and suggestions about the match.
First of all Benfica will eliminate Galatasaray. I am sure about that. But there are some issues that Benfica should be careful about.

1. Galatasaray are terrible in away games, even against weakest teams in the Turkish league. They are still in the title race not because they are good but because Turkish refs. help them.

2. They changed their center backs in the winter transfer window. They have Marcao (from Chaves) and Luyindama. Luyindama looked very bad in the last three games. He is bulky and not serial. Marcao in the first hard game against Trabzonspor looked very bad. So I believe that they will screw against Benfica's counter attacks.

3. They will start with immense pressing in the first 30 minutes. After 30 minutes their performance will decrease. So first 30 minutes of the game is important for Benfica. They should look for counter attack opportunities. If Benfica does not concede goals in the first 30 minutes, Benfica will start controling the game.

4. Their most effective player is Onyekuru. He is not good at attacking against settled defenses but very dangerous for counter attacks. He should be kept under control. He is very very fast and can be very dangerous if you give counter attack chances.

5. Their midfielders are not that good. Fernando, N'diaye and Belhanda. N'diaye is very motivated in home games. He will press hard for the the first 30 minutes. But he can get a easy red card if Benfica players play smart. He is very uncontrolled in his tackles. Belhanda is also very close to red card. Just annoy him and he will get a red card. In Turkish league he does every thing to get a red card but Turkish refs. tolerate him.

6. Muslera is a good goal keeper but his right side is relatively weak. he is also very weak in side balls.

7. Statistics: Galatasaray only won 2 games out of their last 30 games in European competitions.

Last: please make them your bitch and make millions of Besiktas and Fenerbahce fans happy.

We want to make everybody happy, that's why we play every single turkish team  :rir:

Black Eagle

Citação de: JPSilva em 13 de Fevereiro de 2019, 20:05
Ok, the day is tomorrow. I want to share my views and suggestions about the match.
First of all Benfica will eliminate Galatasaray. I am sure about that. But there are some issues that Benfica should be careful about.

1. Galatasaray are terrible in away games, even against weakest teams in the Turkish league. They are still in the title race not because they are good but because Turkish refs. help them.

2. They changed their center backs in the winter transfer window. They have Marcao (from Chaves) and Luyindama. Luyindama looked very bad in the last three games. He is bulky and not serial. Marcao in the first hard game against Trabzonspor looked very bad. So I believe that they will screw against Benfica's counter attacks.

3. They will start with immense pressing in the first 30 minutes. After 30 minutes their performance will decrease. So first 30 minutes of the game is important for Benfica. They should look for counter attack opportunities. If Benfica does not concede goals in the first 30 minutes, Benfica will start controling the game.

4. Their most effective player is Onyekuru. He is not good at attacking against settled defenses but very dangerous for counter attacks. He should be kept under control. He is very very fast and can be very dangerous if you give counter attack chances.

5. Their midfielders are not that good. Fernando, N'diaye and Belhanda. N'diaye is very motivated in home games. He will press hard for the the first 30 minutes. But he can get a easy red card if Benfica players play smart. He is very uncontrolled in his tackles. Belhanda is also very close to red card. Just annoy him and he will get a red card. In Turkish league he does every thing to get a red card but Turkish refs. tolerate him.

6. Muslera is a good goal keeper but his right side is relatively weak. he is also very weak in side balls.

7. Statistics: Galatasaray only won 2 games out of their last 30 games in European competitions.

Last: please make them your bitch and make millions of Besiktas and Fenerbahce fans happy.

We want to make everybody happy, that's why we play every single turkish team  :rir:

Yes but you could not win against Beşiktaş. That team was way way better than this Benfica but still you could not beat us. 😉

Black Eagle

Citação de: Black Eagle em 13 de Fevereiro de 2019, 20:13

Yes but you could not whin against Beşiktaş. That Benfica team was way way better than this Benfica but still you could not beat us. 😉

Shoky

Yes but you could not win against Beşiktaş. That team was way way better than this Benfica but still you could not beat us. 😉

I blame Mitroglou for not killing the match.

IloveSLB2014

Citação de: Shoky em 13 de Fevereiro de 2019, 20:14

I blame Mitroglou for not killing the match.
I Blame Roy Rotundas Vitoria . Is a joke as a manager...

JPSilva

If you lived in Portugal you would know that after 0-3 it's immoral to continue scoring.

Shoky

Now i will give you 3 reasons why we won't rape Galatasaray and probably will lose the match, so you don't get your hopes up:

1) Coach Donkey destroyed our team jn terms of fitness. Now we need to rotate our squad, because we ll have a lot of important domestic games in the weeks to come.

2) Yuri Ribeiro will play and he is just plain awful. Remember that turkish dude that danced the tango with Figo in the Euro 2000? Yuri Ribeiro is a fan of that move and does that a lot.

3) I won't be able to watch the first half and it is impossible for Benfica to suceed without me insulting them every 15 seconds. That s a fact.

futeboldelite

Citação de: NicoGaitan10 em 13 de Fevereiro de 2019, 19:40
Citação de: futeboldelite em 13 de Fevereiro de 2019, 18:32
Pessoal, isto é muito simples.

Vai ser assim:

Vlachodimos

A. Almeida  R. Dias  Ferro   Yuri

Samaris   Gedson
  Salvio                              Cervi
                 Félix     
                            Seferovic

SUBS: Félix - Jota ; Seferovic - Krovinovic ; Samaris - Florentino.

O Felix e Seferovic descansam.

Não acredito, eles são absolutamente essenciais no nosso modo de jogar e não têm substitutos diretos

Vão ser é os 1.ºs a sairem de campo, se estivermos em vantagem.

futeboldelite

We'll try. We will certainly try.

PS: Yuri Ribeiro is the new Marcelo (RM). Don't believe Shoky, because he is in a serious relationship with Grimaldo.

Jar Jay

True. Besiktas played well & Benfica had Rui Vitoria, one of the worst coaches in Europe