LE 1/16F 1ª Mão: Galatasaray SK 1 - 2 SL Benfica, 14Fev. Qui. 17h55 *SPORTTV1*

Galatasaray SK 1 - 2 SL Benfica

Liga Europa

Galatasaray SK: Muslera, Linnes, Luyindama, Marcão, Nagatomo, Fernando, Belhanda, Ndiaye, Féghouli, Onyekuru, Diagne
Treinador: Fatih Terim
SL Benfica: Odysseas Vlachodimos, Sébastien Corchia, Rúben Dias, Ferro, Yuri Ribeiro, Florentino Luís, Gedson Fernandes (Andreas Samaris [87m]), Eduardo Salvio (Gabriel [48m]), Franco Cervi (Filip Krovinović [80m]), João Félix, Haris Seferović
Treinador: Bruno Lage
Golos: Eduardo Salvio (27), Haris Seferović (64)

Pasárgada

Citação de: red lion_35 em 14 de Fevereiro de 2019, 13:30
I'm thinking of coming to Lizbon for the return match. I want to watch the game live in the Francisco Lázaro Stadium, Estádio da Luz
FODA SEEEE💩💩💩💩

red lion_35

Citação de: Francescoli em 14 de Fevereiro de 2019, 13:31
I'm thinking of coming to Lizbon for the return match. I want to watch the game live in the Francisco Lázaro Stadium, Estádio da Luz

;D

Estádio Francisco Lázaro belongs to a club called Clube Futebol Benfica, who plays in regional divisions.

You are playing against Sport Lisboa e Benfica. There is a slight difference.

oh I am sorry and thanks for the revision

John F. Kennedy

Citação de: red lion_35 em 14 de Fevereiro de 2019, 13:23
Citação de: tommy7x em 14 de Fevereiro de 2019, 13:17
Citação de: red lion_35 em 14 de Fevereiro de 2019, 13:11
Citação de: tommy7x em 14 de Fevereiro de 2019, 13:06
Citação de: red lion_35 em 14 de Fevereiro de 2019, 13:05
Hello friends. Tonight It will be a great and exciting game. I wish a friendly match with no injuries and a fair play. Portugese and Turkish people are friends. I hope Benfica will be the champion of the league this season after beating Porto. Good luck.
No ''wElCoMe To HeLl'' bullshit?

no "welcome to hell" of course it'll be friendly. Ambience will be more like a paradise. Benfica fans are always welcome. whether we lose or win. footboll is something to enjoy always. but challenge is another thing.
Turkish schools should prevent turkish people from spamming other clubs on social networks

I'm not spamming anywhere, I've just come here to say a few things friendly about our match and don't wory I will have gone after the game.
I do not have a problem with you and i think you could stay here as much as you like, i'm just saying some turkish fans are very annoying and they spam a lot.

Diogo20

Citação de: red lion_35 em 14 de Fevereiro de 2019, 13:36
Citação de: Francescoli em 14 de Fevereiro de 2019, 13:31

;D

Estádio Francisco Lázaro belongs to a club called Clube Futebol Benfica, who plays in regional divisions.

You are playing against Sport Lisboa e Benfica. There is a slight difference.

oh I am sorry and thanks for the revision
Our stadium is called Estádio da Luz or Estádio do Sport Lisboa e Benfica.

You're welcome  O0

red lion_35

If there is anyone here who would like to drink some beer on the match day, we may meet. Portugese girls are the best girls in the world I think. 

red lion_35

Citação de: tommy7x em 14 de Fevereiro de 2019, 13:38
Citação de: red lion_35 em 14 de Fevereiro de 2019, 13:23
Citação de: tommy7x em 14 de Fevereiro de 2019, 13:17
Citação de: red lion_35 em 14 de Fevereiro de 2019, 13:11
Citação de: tommy7x em 14 de Fevereiro de 2019, 13:06
Citação de: red lion_35 em 14 de Fevereiro de 2019, 13:05
Hello friends. Tonight It will be a great and exciting game. I wish a friendly match with no injuries and a fair play. Portugese and Turkish people are friends. I hope Benfica will be the champion of the league this season after beating Porto. Good luck.
No ''wElCoMe To HeLl'' bullshit?

no "welcome to hell" of course it'll be friendly. Ambience will be more like a paradise. Benfica fans are always welcome. whether we lose or win. footboll is something to enjoy always. but challenge is another thing.
Turkish schools should prevent turkish people from spamming other clubs on social networks

I'm not spamming anywhere, I've just come here to say a few things friendly about our match and don't wory I will have gone after the game.
I do not have a problem with you and i think you could stay here as much as you like, i'm just saying some turkish fans are very annoying and they spam a lot.

ok thanks for the hospitality. you are also welcome to Turkey as always.

rp

piwo

Citação de: Montano89 em 14 de Fevereiro de 2019, 13:33
Citação de: marcomacedo em 14 de Fevereiro de 2019, 12:47
Assusta-me um pouco pensar em podermos jogar com Yuri, Cervi e Salvio.

Prefiro levar com eles hoje, do que segunda nas Aves.

Eu preferia que tivessem jogado contra o Nacional...

MiguelPalma92

Citação de: red lion_35 em 14 de Fevereiro de 2019, 13:46
how can I add photos or videos here is it possible?
They need to be hosted somewhere. For pictures you put the link beteween [ img ] [ /img ] and the video just post the link

red lion_35

Citação de: MiguelPalma92 em 14 de Fevereiro de 2019, 13:49
Citação de: red lion_35 em 14 de Fevereiro de 2019, 13:46
how can I add photos or videos here is it possible?
They need to be hosted somewhere. For pictures you put the link beteween [ img ] [ /img ] and the video just post the link
Why the need to be hosted as a link in somehere? That's ridiculous. I am sorry then I will not be able to share you the photo of Belhanda when he scores and beats you but Anyway, I will try.