Paulo Bernardo

Médio, 22 anos,
Portugal
Equipa Principal: 3 épocas (2021-2022), 26 jogos (935 minutos), 0 golos

Equipa B: 4 épocas, 38 jogos, 7 golos

tulio_slb

Citação de: Celticfan em 23 de Julho de 2024, 20:37
Citação de: tulio_slb em 23 de Julho de 2024, 16:18Certamente estão à espera de vender o Matt O'Rilley para finalizar o Paulo.

I hope not, Bernardo isn't a patch on O'Reilly. Not that he couldn't one day. Celtic have at least 70million in the bank. Everyone is confused why we aren't spending. Its not like you'd go into debt if you event spent half of that.

The characteristics is completely different from O'Rilley. I don't know what Celtic management's strategy is and what state their finances are in terms of debt or possible investments in the stadium or academy.

devermelhosempre

Bom para todos. Espero que seja feliz e que tenha muito sucesso.

Jeremy

É pena, sempre pensei que ia ser um crack... boa sorte para ele

Adrian31

Adeus e tudo de bom.

Bethoven

Siga ficamos com o Kocku sempre limpou umas notas.

E o JM sempre ganha mais, o este novo Barreiro de certeza um portendo como todos os cromos novos.

Se for preciso temos o Meite, ou contratamos o último craque argentino no mercado

Celticfan

Citação de: tulio_slb em 24 de Julho de 2024, 09:16
Citação de: tulio_slb em 23 de Julho de 2024, 16:18Certamente estão à espera de vender o Matt O'Rilley para finalizar o Paulo.

I hope not, Bernardo isn't a patch on O'Reilly. Not that he couldn't one day. Celtic have at least 70million in the bank. Everyone is confused why we aren't spending. Its not like you'd go into debt if you event spent half of that.

The characteristics is completely different from O'Rilley. I don't know what Celtic management's strategy is and what state their finances are in terms of debt or possible investments in the stadium or academy.

We tend to look for players 18-22/23 from other teams and develop them for profit these days. Very rarely now do we sign older players ages 28-32. Our academy is a joke, would be as well scrapping it if UEFA didn't require it.

We have no debt, in fact we are sitting on a pile of money like scrooge mcduck and there seems to be no planning for spending it and fans are mad. With that money we could make a decent go of it in Europe but they won't spend. Just be one point better than Rangers even if they are awful seems to be the mentality. Sheer lack of ambition. Our board are so scared of getting into debt they become risk averse like they'll only spend it if we lose the league or dont qualify for the champions league. Our stadium is in okay, condition it needs some work to modernise it. The old main stand could be with being rebuilt badly but again the owners have no interest and seem content to just sit on money. It feels like the club owners are kind of stuff in the early 2000s still.

I think O'Reilly is going to be a very very good player. Seems to have all the right characteristics to be an elite player at the top level.

ThyHard

Citação de: Celticfan em 24 de Julho de 2024, 16:14

We tend to look for players 18-22/23 from other teams and develop them for profit these days. Very rarely now do we sign older players ages 28-32. Our academy is a joke, would be as well scrapping it if UEFA didn't require it.

We have no debt, in fact we are sitting on a pile of money like scrooge mcduck and there seems to be no planning for spending it and fans are mad. With that money we could make a decent go of it in Europe but they won't spend. Just be one point better than Rangers even if they are awful seems to be the mentality. Sheer lack of ambition. Our board are so scared of getting into debt they become risk averse like they'll only spend it if we lose the league or dont qualify for the champions league. Our stadium is in okay, condition it needs some work to modernise it. The old main stand could be with being rebuilt badly but again the owners have no interest and seem content to just sit on money. It feels like the club owners are kind of stuff in the early 2000s still.

I think O'Reilly is going to be a very very good player. Seems to have all the right characteristics to be an elite player at the top level.

When everyone knows you have money, any player you want will cost much more

It absolutely sucks but I understand that the management might think that for absurd values the target players are just not worth it

Celticfan

Citação de: ThyHard em 24 de Julho de 2024, 16:25
Citação de: Celticfan em 24 de Julho de 2024, 16:14

When everyone knows you have money, any player you want will cost much more

It absolutely sucks but I understand that the management might think that for absurd values the target players are just not worth it

It's dumb. They even have to pay tax on the money they are sitting on. Just seems really bad business sense. Spend money to make more money.

We're also the same owners that had Ivan Toney and John McGinn in the building about to sign then decided to keep low balling them.

Lusus

Citação de: zefo em 23 de Julho de 2024, 18:53Jasus 4M e 30%...

Se saísse de borla já era bom, quanto mais assim.

Menos um cepo.

NSC

Citação de: Lusus em 25 de Julho de 2024, 00:40

Se saísse de borla já era bom, quanto mais assim.

Menos um cepo.
Não é um cepo.
É um bom jogador, formado no clube e que não tendo mostrado a qualidade necessária para integrar o plantel principal, merece fazer a sua carreira num outro lugar. E que pode gerar dinheiro ao Benfica.
Espero que tenha a maior felicidade na mesma.

Cepos são trambolhos como Meite, Cabral, Jurasek, Tengstedt e outros que, esses sim, deixam marca na tesouraria e nada trazem no campo.

Mais valia ter ficado com o Bernardo sempre no plantel do que ter gasto um cêntimo no Meite.

tulio_slb

Citação de: dtfstoko em 25 de Julho de 2024, 13:52
Citação de: sergio19azb em 25 de Julho de 2024, 13:41
https://maisfutebol.iol.pt/benfica/mercado/paulo-bernardo-fechado-no-celtic-benfica-mantem-parte-do-passe?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=ed-maisfutebol&fbclid=IwZXh0bgNhZW0CMTEAAR3pUuJD7qiJS5Ua_68q1iLg4_N6hNnusuXs7XC-7JMiTXrZjHQjOuG6R4w_aem_aGtidjIOwcD3fGDh_HXdeg

3 milhoes...

Negociador implacável

Sem se olhar muito ao potencial e focando só naquilo que fez a época passada vale o dobro disso, grande negócio para o Celtic.

È um jogador que pode valorizar no Celtic e não esquecendo que no final da época há Euro sub-21.

Acredito que se possa conseguir com que ele no final valores perto dos 7M

dtfstoko

Citação de: tulio_slb em 25 de Julho de 2024, 14:02
Citação de: dtfstoko em 25 de Julho de 2024, 13:52
Citação de: sergio19azb em 25 de Julho de 2024, 13:41
https://maisfutebol.iol.pt/benfica/mercado/paulo-bernardo-fechado-no-celtic-benfica-mantem-parte-do-passe?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=ed-maisfutebol&fbclid=IwZXh0bgNhZW0CMTEAAR3pUuJD7qiJS5Ua_68q1iLg4_N6hNnusuXs7XC-7JMiTXrZjHQjOuG6R4w_aem_aGtidjIOwcD3fGDh_HXdeg

3 milhoes...

Negociador implacável

Sem se olhar muito ao potencial e focando só naquilo que fez a época passada vale o dobro disso, grande negócio para o Celtic.

È um jogador que pode valorizar no Celtic e não esquecendo que no final da época há Euro sub-21.

Acredito que se possa conseguir com que ele no final valores perto dos 7M

Só para se ter una ideia, o Sporting vendeu o manco do Tiago Tomás por 9M€ que é 3x mais do que aquilo que vamos encaixar com o Paulo Bernardo.

futeboldelite