Paulo Bernardo

Médio, 22 anos,
Portugal
Equipa Principal: 3 épocas (2021-2022), 26 jogos (935 minutos), 0 golos

Equipa B: 4 épocas, 38 jogos, 7 golos

Celticfan

Citação de: MrCobb em 06 de Junho de 2024, 20:25
Citação de: Celticfan em 06 de Junho de 2024, 20:02I'm still hearing from people generally 'in the know' that Celtic are looking at another player from Portugal on top of Bernardo. Not sure if from Benfica or not but given it's been a happy hunting ground recently for us so I believe it. Guessing a winger/forward unless you magically have a goalkeeper, left back or centre back in similar situations to Jota/Bernardo.
Jurasek, left back on loan at Hoffenheim. You can see him with Czech nacional team.
Arthur Cabral, more suited for a physical football, he is not the kind of forward Roger Schmidt want, but maybe it s too much money for Celtic, 15/20M €.

Our model is generally younger players (20-23) that we can develop and sell on for profit. We occasionally sign some older players but it isn't common.

LuisPortugal

AndreCruz11SLB

Sempre só sai por metade da cláusula?

LFVL

st. michel

Citação de: Celticfan em 06 de Junho de 2024, 20:31
Citação de: Celticfan em 06 de Junho de 2024, 20:02I'm still hearing from people generally 'in the know' that Celtic are looking at another player from Portugal on top of Bernardo. Not sure if from Benfica or not but given it's been a happy hunting ground recently for us so I believe it. Guessing a winger/forward unless you magically have a goalkeeper, left back or centre back in similar situations to Jota/Bernardo.
Jurasek, left back on loan at Hoffenheim. You can see him with Czech nacional team.
Arthur Cabral, more suited for a physical football, he is not the kind of forward Roger Schmidt want, but maybe it s too much money for Celtic, 15/20M €.

Our model is generally younger players (20-23) that we can develop and sell on for profit. We occasionally sign some older players but it isn't common.

Maybe Tiago Gouveia?

Marin

Citação de: st. michel em 07 de Junho de 2024, 22:18

Maybe Tiago Gouveia?
Henrique Pereira ou Pedro Santos.

Tiago Gouveia tem que ser aposta na equipa principal.

MrCobb

Jurasek is young, with a good pace and fast, he can be and interesting choice for a more physical league but probalby he will go to Hoffenheim.
From our academy Henrique Pereira is the most evident choice, in my opinion more intense and fast than Paulo.

Dandy

Citação de: MrCobb em 10 de Junho de 2024, 10:01

Jurasek is young, with a good pace and fast, he can be and interesting choice for a more physical league but probalby he will go to Hoffenheim.
From our academy Henrique Pereira is the most evident choice, in my opinion more intense and fast than Paulo.

Don't give the gold to the robbers, you moron!

Jotenko

Citação de: Celticfan em 06 de Junho de 2024, 19:55
Citação de: O Património em 06 de Junho de 2024, 17:33
Citação de: Celticfan em 06 de Junho de 2024, 17:32
Citação de: MrCobb em 06 de Junho de 2024, 17:08
Citação de: Celticfan em 06 de Junho de 2024, 16:57What's the summary? I can't translate the screenshot and the links are behind a paywall.

Guessing Benfica are posturing? I understand why they would but is any other club interested in him? Would make more sense if so. If not and Celtic pull out you may have an unhappy player who isn't getting game time.
Portuguese newspaper Record is full of bullshit, they said one thing and the day after the oposite.

Sounds like the Scottish Daily Record :D what's the best source of truth in Portugal?

@Génio da Luz

I'm kidding.

Disregard anything coming out of portuguese newspapers, they're full of shit and just want to sell. And Benfica is probably the only thing that sells in our borderline third-world country.

At least you have good weather and tourism...and Port

Tourism is a nightmare for actual portuguese people living in coastal areas.

Condominium reunions where I live are more confusing than an UN meeting.

Celticfan

Citação de: Jotenko em 14 de Junho de 2024, 23:41
Citação de: Celticfan em 06 de Junho de 2024, 16:57What's the summary? I can't translate the screenshot and the links are behind a paywall.

Guessing Benfica are posturing? I understand why they would but is any other club interested in him? Would make more sense if so. If not and Celtic pull out you may have an unhappy player who isn't getting game time.
Portuguese newspaper Record is full of bullshit, they said one thing and the day after the oposite.

Sounds like the Scottish Daily Record :D what's the best source of truth in Portugal?

@Génio da Luz

I'm kidding.

Disregard anything coming out of portuguese newspapers, they're full of shit and just want to sell. And Benfica is probably the only thing that sells in our borderline third-world country.

I've always wondered how Brexit affected tourism there. All the old british right wing people that lived there and 'Spain' i.e places like like Benidorm that are basically England with some sun.

Jotenko

Citação de: Celticfan em 14 de Junho de 2024, 23:44
Citação de: Jotenko em 14 de Junho de 2024, 23:41

@Génio da Luz

I'm kidding.

I've always wondered how Brexit affected tourism there. All the old british right wing people that lived there and 'Spain' i.e places like like Benidorm that are basically England with some sun.

Most expats living in here are overly nice and that is weird to local people living their normal daily life, struggling to get by another month.

Scottish people however look and sound more depressed and miserable than english, so they are more in tune with locals.

fdpdc666

Salário dificulta transferência de Paulo Bernardo para o Celtic.
Escoceses desejam jogador a título definitivo, mas têm dificuldades em pagar os valores do contrato que o médio tem com o Benfica.

in Record

Manuelferreira1

Citação de: fdpdc666 em 17 de Junho de 2024, 14:09Salário dificulta transferência de Paulo Bernardo para o Celtic.
Escoceses desejam jogador a título definitivo, mas têm dificuldades em pagar os valores do contrato que o médio tem com o Benfica.

in Record

Quanto é que ele recebia no Benfica?

TJSF

Lá vamos ter que subsidiar a diferença de salário até 2027. 

Manuelferreira1

Citação de: TJSF em 17 de Junho de 2024, 18:02Lá vamos ter que subsidiar a diferença de salário até 2027.

Rumores dizem.que ele so recebe 6 mil.por mes no celtic? É verdade ?