LdC FG 1ª J: SL Benfica 2 - 0 Maccabi Haifa FC, 06Set. Ter. 20h00 *ELEVENSPORTS1*

SL Benfica 2 - 0 Maccabi Haifa FC

Liga dos Campeões

SL Benfica: Odysseas Vlachodimos, Alexander Bah, António Silva, Nicolás Otamendi, Álex Grimaldo, Florentino Luís, Enzo Fernández, David Neres (Fredrik Aursnes [65m]), Rafa (Chiquinho [79m]), João Mário (Diogo Gonçalves [79m]), Gonçalo Ramos (Petar Musa [46m])
Treinador: Roger Schmidt
Maccabi Haifa FC: Josh Cohen, Seck, Batubinsika, Goldberg, Ali Mohamed, Neta Lavi, Daniel Sundgren, Chery, Haziza, Pierrot, Dean David
Treinador: Barak Bakhar
Golos: Rafa (50), Álex Grimaldo (54)

MrFire

Na Champions jogam SEMPRE os melhores.

É dia de fato de gala e de honrar a história do Benfica

Sleeptwo

Este ano ainda há o apuramento directo dos 2 primeiros classificados e play-off para o terceiro ou já passa a ser só o campeão e o segundo classificado para os play-offs?

Golden_Mean

Samuel

Bah  António   Otamendi   Grimaldo

Florentino   Enzo

Neres        Rafa        J. Mario

Ramos

Adi Harongi

Citação de: Jotenko em 04 de Setembro de 2022, 17:08
Citação de: MaccabiHaifaFan em 04 de Setembro de 2022, 13:03
And I see that there is a political discussion starting to build here, so just so you know who's the team you are facing in this regard:
First of all, let me just say that the fact that Im Israeli doesn't make me supportive of every action of my government. That being said, I really think that no one from the outside, who's knowledge come just from media, can really understand what's the reality in this complicated area.
(...)

Welcome to this forum.

So if you look at Adi Harongi's posts up there, you'll see he's into psytrance and smoking some weed.

Are you guys friends? Have you ever smoked a bong with him in his apartment? What do you guys eat once you get the munchies? A whole box of Sfenj? Do you usually smoke some marijuana inside the Maccabi's stadium?

Cheers.

LMAO .... bruh

MaccabiHaifaFan

Citação de: Peficago em 04 de Setembro de 2022, 17:06
Citação de: Adi Harongi em 04 de Setembro de 2022, 13:29
Citação de: Peficago em 04 de Setembro de 2022, 11:20
Alguém consegue arranjar uma análise à equipa do Maccabi Haifa?

Não conheço nada deles.

Sou fã do Maccabi Haifa, o que você quer saber?

Em que táctica esperas que o Maccabi Haifa jogue na próxima terça feira?

Qual o vosso jogador mais perigoso?

Qual o jogador mais preponderante do Maccabi Haifa?

Qual o ponto forte e o ponto fraco da vossa equipa?

Qual é o resultado que esperas para terça feira?

Achas que o Maccabi Haifa pode ganhar pontos em casa às restantes equipas?

Obrigado. Se preferires que escreva em inglês avisa.

I see that he didn't answer so I can try to do it instead:

1. we will probably play 3-5-2. at least at the beginning of the match until you score. we will give up on possession, and try to skip the midfield and attack only using long balls to our striker Pierrot. This tactic worked for us perfectly in our away game in Olympiacos which we won 4-0. but your attack is obviously a different level from Olympiacos so I doubt that it will work this time... and then after you'll score we will probably try to possess the ball more and use the midfield as much as we can. maybe even switch to 4-3-3.

2. Pierrot, the striker, no doubt.

3. I would say Ali muhamad the midfielder.

4. strentgh - attacking through our left back Cornud, and then good crosses to Pierrot
weakness - defenders co-operation. offside trap not quite good.

5. anything but a loss would be great surprise

6. Maybe against Juventus, with a very good day of ours and bad one for them, but I doubt that.

Good luck! O0

Moikano

And I see that there is a political discussion starting to build here, so just so you know who's the team you are facing in this regard:
First of all, let me just say that the fact that Im Israeli doesn't make me supportive of every action of my government. That being said, I really think that no one from the outside, who's knowledge come just from media, can really understand what's the reality in this complicated area.

And now about Maccabi:
Maccabi Haifa is known for its co-existence between all religions. we have jewish, christians, and muslims players and fans. Israelis and Palestinians playing together, getting the same admiration from the crowd with no relation to their background. In fact, our historical top scorer ever, is an Arab-israeli.
Haifa is a mixed city which had a lot of Palestinians leaving in peace with their Jewish neighbors, and  because all of that, this team always known as the most loved football team along the Arab-Palestinian community inside Israel, excluding the teams from arab cities.

In addition to all of that, the club and our fans have always distanced themselves from anything regarding politics. As you can see here: no politics is one of our Ultras' rules (Ultras No Politica) - click on the photo to see:

So I respect the opinions of everyone of you here, especially that non of you expressed it in offensive manner, but thought you should know that Maccabi Haifa is not representing the government of Israel, though it is representing the people of Israel - every each and one of them, regardless to their ethnicity.

Peace and love :)
you made me curious about the city, it is going on my bucket list.

MaccabiHaifaFan

Citação de: Jotenko em 04 de Setembro de 2022, 17:08
(...)

Welcome to this forum.

So if you look at Adi Harongi's posts up there, you'll see he's into psytrance and smoking some weed.

Are you guys friends? Have you ever smoked a bong with him in his apartment? What do you guys eat once you get the munchies? A whole box of Sfenj? Do you usually smoke some marijuana inside the Maccabi's stadium?

Cheers.

Finally someone's talking about important things here. I'll arrive at Lisbon tommorow, if anyone here wants to share with me in private message how can I get some quality staff that'll be awesome :smokin:  ;D
Pastel de nata munchies sounds gooddd :drool:

and if it's not clear already, I don't know the guy...

Adi Harongi

Citação de: Peficago em 04 de Setembro de 2022, 17:06
Citação de: Adi Harongi em 04 de Setembro de 2022, 13:29
Citação de: Peficago em 04 de Setembro de 2022, 11:20
Alguém consegue arranjar uma análise à equipa do Maccabi Haifa?

Não conheço nada deles.

Sou fã do Maccabi Haifa, o que você quer saber?

Em que táctica esperas que o Maccabi Haifa jogue na próxima terça feira?

Qual o vosso jogador mais perigoso?

Qual o jogador mais preponderante do Maccabi Haifa?

Qual o ponto forte e o ponto fraco da vossa equipa?

Qual é o resultado que esperas para terça feira?

Achas que o Maccabi Haifa pode ganhar pontos em casa às restantes equipas?

Obrigado. Se preferires que escreva em inglês avisa.

I just saw that now cause i was not in the forum , I saw the other Maccabi fan answered but I will give my version.

1. It will probably be something like 3-5-2 , In europe we play with Pierrot and David as stikers alongside with eachother ,but the thing is David can be a winger too so somtimes we change formation during the game , our coach likes it.

2. In my opinion Cherry , when this guy is good all the team is better and he also like to shoot from long range.

3. Ali muhamad , he is amazing .

4. the fans are the strengh of the team , in Sammy Ofer stadium we believe everything is possible.
Our weakness is lack of experience in Europe , we are going to compete against teams like PSG , Juve and Benfica , you are used to this competetion , for our players in the squad its the first time .

5. I alaways want to win , but I also know that in Estadio de luz , things not up to us , so a draw will be amazing.

6. In Haifa I believe it's possible to take points from Juve and Benfica and who knows? maybe also against PSG... but we are underdogs in all six matches

Adi Harongi

I will be in Paris and not in Lisbon (didn't save enough for both )  but I would love to meet Benfica fans here in Israel , so if anyone plans to come , contact me

Stigmat

Agora é que vi que o ultimo jogo do PSG é em Turim. Espero que não vão la passear.

frade91_slb

Citação de: Adi Harongi em 04 de Setembro de 2022, 21:44
I will be in Paris and not in Lisbon (didn't save enough for both )  but I would love to meet Benfica fans here in Israel , so if anyone plans to come , contact me

Maybe you could meet some fans of Benfica in Paris, there is more fans of Benfica in Paris than PSG fans

Adi Harongi

Citação de: frade91_slb em 04 de Setembro de 2022, 21:49
Citação de: Adi Harongi em 04 de Setembro de 2022, 21:44

Maybe you could meet some fans of Benfica in Paris, there is more fans of Benfica in Paris than PSG fans

I know people sent me that pub

https://www.facebook.com/CasaBenficaParis

I tried to contact them but no one answer

20Nico Gaitan20

Citação de: MrFire em 04 de Setembro de 2022, 20:45
Na Champions jogam SEMPRE os melhores.

É dia de fato de gala e de honrar a história do Benfica
Bruno Lagiola riu-se

Nielsen

Parece-me que vai ser um jogo mais dificil do que parece. Dos jogos que vi do Maccabi Haifa eles atacam muito bem, especialmente em velocidade. Jogadores que saltaram à vista: Pierrot e Chery.

To the Maccabi Haifa fans, you are welcome here; everyone who is here to debate in a sane manner should be welcomed. Cheers to you both!