LdC FG 1ª J: SL Benfica 2 - 0 Maccabi Haifa FC, 06Set. Ter. 20h00 *ELEVENSPORTS1*

SL Benfica 2 - 0 Maccabi Haifa FC

Liga dos Campeões

SL Benfica: Odysseas Vlachodimos, Alexander Bah, António Silva, Nicolás Otamendi, Álex Grimaldo, Florentino Luís, Enzo Fernández, David Neres (Fredrik Aursnes [65m]), Rafa (Chiquinho [79m]), João Mário (Diogo Gonçalves [79m]), Gonçalo Ramos (Petar Musa [46m])
Treinador: Roger Schmidt
Maccabi Haifa FC: Josh Cohen, Seck, Batubinsika, Goldberg, Ali Mohamed, Neta Lavi, Daniel Sundgren, Chery, Haziza, Pierrot, Dean David
Treinador: Barak Bakhar
Golos: Rafa (50), Álex Grimaldo (54)

jone1970

Ter o Verissimo e o João Vitor nessa lista é um bom sinal na recuperação dos mesmos.

Peficago

Alguém consegue arranjar uma análise à equipa do Maccabi Haifa?

Não conheço nada deles.

jone1970

A UEFA permite inscrever 25 jogadores na lista A, com as condicionantes conhecidas de jogadores formados localmente etc.
O facto de termos apenas inscrito 23 na lista A e termos deixado o Andre Almeida de fora é revelador do que o clube/treinador pensam acerca da sua utilização/utilidade.

Guardião Encarnado

Citação de: Peficago em 04 de Setembro de 2022, 11:20
Alguém consegue arranjar uma análise à equipa do Maccabi Haifa?

Não conheço nada deles.

Tem o ben sahar.
É mais ou menos isso.

_Xebola_

Helton
Bah
Otamendi
António Silva
Ristic
Aursnes
Paulo Bernardo
Diogo Gonçalves
Chiquinho
H. Araujo
Musa

Tem de ser este o nosso 11!

M4UROX

Vlachodimos
Gilberto
Antonio
Otamendi
Grimaldo
Florentino
Aursnes
Rafa
Joao Mario
Neres
Gonçalo Ramos

(Draxler e Enzo entram na 2° parte e sāo titulares contra o Famalicāo)

Fearless

Citação de: jone1970 em 04 de Setembro de 2022, 11:22
A UEFA permite inscrever 25 jogadores na lista A, com as condicionantes conhecidas de jogadores formados localmente etc.
O facto de termos apenas inscrito 23 na lista A e termos deixado o Andre Almeida de fora é revelador do que o clube/treinador pensam acerca da sua utilização/utilidade.

Acho que não foi feito por acaso.

MaccabiHaifaFan

Hi,
first of all I'd like to thank you all for the warm welcome. After my message in the "travels" discussion I received a lot of supportive direct messages and got to talk with some nice people. cheers for that :drunk:

For those of you here who asked for an analysis on Maccabi - I'm no football expert but I can try:
Maccabi is an attacking team in its nature, who loves the ball and try being in possession of the ball all the time (even at the away game at Red Star Belgrade we dominated possession). can't really know how it will turn out on Tuesday but you should know that if we defend and "park the bus", that's not our common style of play and probably we won't be really good at it. especially when you know that the defense is our greatest weakness. we received goals in 5 of our 6 last games. our defense is struggling, and that's happening now even more when our best defender Bogdan Planic left us just a week ago, for the big money of UAE. we brought two new defenders since but don't know how they will perform.
On top of that, our keeper Josh Cohen comes after big mistake yesterday in our league, which led to conceding an early goal.

But, while Maccabi's defense is the weakness, the attacking part shows good quality from the beginning of the season. After beating Olympiacos away 4-0, Apollon at home 4-0, and Red Star Belgrade 5-4 on aggregate, our attackers our already in good shape. Our best striker is Frantzdy Pierrot, a new player came for France Ligue 2. after scoring 15 goals there, now already scored 5 goals in 6 games in the champions league qualification. He is big, physical, "classic 9" striker.

we can play both 4-3-3 and 3-5-2, and our able to switch between them during the game. in each case, our most important player in the midfield will be Ali Muhamad who will try to be the one that's responsible for the destruction of Benfica's attacks and the building of Maccabi's.

That's it I think for the quick recap about Maccabi, if you have further questions I'm here :)

MAGICAL ONE

Citação de: MaccabiHaifaFan em 04 de Setembro de 2022, 12:09
Hi,
first of all I'd like to thank you all for the warm welcome. After my message in the "travels" discussion I received a lot of supportive direct messages and got to talk with some nice people. cheers for that :drunk:

For those of you here who asked for an analysis on Maccabi - I'm no football expert but I can try:
Maccabi is an attacking team in its nature, who loves the ball and try being in possession of the ball all the time (even at the away game at Red Star Belgrade we dominated possession). can't really know how it will turn out on Tuesday but you should know that if we defend and "park the bus", that's not our common style of play and probably we won't be really good at it. especially when you know that the defense is our greatest weakness. we received goals in 5 of our 6 last games. our defense is struggling, and that's happening now even more when our best defender Bogdan Planic left us just a week ago, for the big money of UAE. we brought two new defenders since but don't know how they will perform.
On top of that, our keeper Josh Cohen comes after big mistake yesterday in our league, which led to conceding an early goal.

But, while Maccabi's defense is the weakness, the attacking part shows good quality from the beginning of the season. After beating Olympiacos away 4-0, Apollon at home 4-0, and Red Star Belgrade 5-4 on aggregate, our attackers our already in good shape. Our best striker is Frantzdy Pierrot, a new player came for France Ligue 2. after scoring 15 goals there, now already scored 5 goals in 6 games in the champions league qualification. He is big, physical, "classic 9" striker.

we can play both 4-3-3 and 3-5-2, and our able to switch between them during the game. in each case, our most important player in the midfield will be Ali Muhamad who will try to be the one that's responsible for the destruction of Benfica's attacks and the building of Maccabi's.

That's it I think for the quick recap about Maccabi, if you have further questions I'm here :)
Hi... thanks for the analysis and welcome... also good luck :drunk:

AndreCruz11SLB

Samuel
Bah
António
Brooks
Ristic
Aursnes
Tino
Neres
J.Mario
Draxler
Ramos

T21

Ody
Gilberto
Silva
Ota
Ristic
Tino
Frederik
Rafa
Neres
João M
Gonçalo

Slb04Sempre

Citação de: MaccabiHaifaFan em 04 de Setembro de 2022, 12:09
Hi,

You must have went mad after that own goal by Red Star at the end of the game  :rir:

I don't believe you'll be an attacking team at our home..