Robert Mirosavic (Helsinborgs IF) - aftonbladet.se

Ghost.Of.Red

Citação de: *Crow* em 21 de Junho de 2012, 14:40
Deve ir para a B para onde iria supostamente o Caballero. Gosto deste mercado

Não me parece que o Caballero fosse parar à B

46Rossi

Citação de: Manpaz1904 em 21 de Junho de 2012, 14:39
Este esteve à experiência nos juniores.

jogou por nós na spax cup e diz quem viu que esteve discreto...

pjin1980

Dudek

a ver se contraria é a tendência..estes miúdos que chegam a grandes clubes como capitães da sua selecção, boas promessas  e tal, raramente têm dado em alguma coisa.

United, Chelsea, City, Inter têm se fartado de comprar este tipo de putos e ainda não saiu um em condições. Mesmo o Benfica os nomes estrangeiros que vêm rotulados como grandes promessas, têm dado em enormes flops.

*Crow*

Citação de: Ghost.Of.Red em 21 de Junho de 2012, 14:42
Citação de: *Crow* em 21 de Junho de 2012, 14:40
Deve ir para a B para onde iria supostamente o Caballero. Gosto deste mercado

Não me parece que o Caballero fosse parar à B

outra coisa não faria sentido. a equipa B é mesmo para isso

Zaratustra

Citação de: Dudek em 21 de Junho de 2012, 14:45
a ver se contraria é a tendência..estes miúdos que chegam a grandes clubes como capitães da sua selecção, boas promessas  e tal, raramente têm dado em alguma coisa.

United, Chelsea, City, Inter têm se fartado de comprar este tipo de putos e ainda não saiu um em condições. Mesmo o Benfica os nomes estrangeiros que vêm rotulados como grandes promessas, têm dado em enormes flops.
isto é verdade, provavelmente sao choques culturais demasiado fortes para "miúdos", quanto a este jogador tem um perfil interessante, e a vir parece que será para os juniores, nada contra... no zerozero diz que ele e o Miguel Palha sao reforços dos juniores para o proximo ano

Darkboy

CitaçãoMirosavic was watched by scouts from Barcelona, Real Madrid and Chelsea last season, where he scored 49 goals in 45 games for Helsingborg's youth teams.

Yet it was Arsenal who made the first move, and agreed a trial around Christmas time. The exciting winger impressed, but the offer of a contract never came.

Manchester City have since been alerted to the hugely promising wideman, who has been compared to Premier League target Juan Mata, for his excellent dribbling, crossing and scoring abilities.

Helsingborg want to the keep the 16-year-old, but a bid of around £1million should be enough to tempt them to sell.

Should the transfer go through, the Sweden Under-17 captain would represent another notable coup for City, after beating a number of top clubs, including Manchester United, to Partizan Belgrade defender Stefan Savic earlier in the window.

metro.co.uk

CitaçãoOne of the biggest talents have been trained and tested with Sunderland in a week, we therefore chose to keep a pulse on him and ask some questions about his adventures.

16-year-old Robert is considered by many to be a very big talent in Swedish football. Captain as he is for the Swedish U16 national team have obviously done that several foreign clubs have opened for him, one of which is Sunderland where he had recently been over and visited and trained with. After having been in contact with his coach in Helsingborg Jonas Ohlander we got through an email interview with Robert as follows.

We begin with some personal facts:

Name: Robert Miroslav Savic
Club: Helsingborg IF
Best foot: Left Foot
Favorite Position: Attacking midfielder / trailing forward. (Number 10 role)

We go on to the questions and we'll start with some personal questions about yourself as a football player and your thoughts about football in general.

Can you first tell us a little about your background as a footballer.
I started playing football when I was 4 years in High's BK. Went over to Helsingborg if when I was 14. Playing in the Swedish national team and is also captain.

How would you describe yourself as a footballer?
Conductor type, technical, 2 - footed, scorer, make a lot of assists. In other words, a skilled offensive player.

What do you know yourself that you need to improve as a footballer?
Do everything faster, take it to a new level to improve and develop as players.

Are you ready to leave the security of Sweden and embark on your professional adventure? Or would you rather go on to establish yourself in the Premier League before trying their luck abroad?
There is nothing I think. I take it as it comes and you never know what the future holds.

How many other teams have you been to test been training with? Or how many teams are what you have been invited to sample training?
I've been to Arsenal 2 times and was invited three time but HIF stopped me at the time.

Which league would you eventually end up in?
One of the biggest leagues in the world. But most of the Spanish league, La Liga!

Which team in Europe are you closest to your heart?
My favorite team is FC Barcelona. But I like all the top clubs in Europe.

Moving on to questions about your adventure in Sunderland.

What happened when you got the invitation to come over and train with the team?
Sunderland contacted my agent Per Jonsson and wanted to invite me up a week of practice games.

How long were you in Sunderland?
I was there for a week.

What age range you trained with?
I trained with their U-18 and the reserves / B team.

I have been on a tour of the Academy of Light and thought it was an impressive gym, what did you think of it?
They say it is one of the best and finest Fitness in England. I can certainly agree with. It was very nice and luxurious and a great environment to play football in.

What the coaching staff did you meet? What did you get the impression of them?
I got to meet U-18 and B-team coaches. They are very knowledgeable and well and knows what the club's philosophy stands for and run hard on that basis.

What did you get the reactions from Sunderland when you have finished your training period? Will they continue to follow you? Are they even really interested in picking on you now?
They said that they were very happy with my week and that they would talk more my agent.

Did you meet with Sebastian Larsson? If YES, he had something to share for Sunderland as a club and city?
I met Sebastian Larsson 2 times and he is happy with the club and said it is a club for the future.

What did you think of the time in Sunderland, it was useful to you? Did you learn something new that you never thought of before?
It is an experience to try and I got a good impression of the club.

We even got a comment from Robert's coach about how he sees him as a footballer:
Robert is a very exciting offensive player. He has a good end technique, superb technique and touch on the ball, a very good left foot and is also tvåfotad (? ambidestro, talvez?), which is unusual for left-footed player.

He does of course continue to work to take the next step and then focus in particular on the game idea and game without the ball in order to become more involved in the game, allowing them to use their strengths even more.
/ Jonas Ohlander

svenskafans.com

LR

Citação de: Darkboy em 21 de Junho de 2012, 14:42
Se rejeitou o Real Madrid por ter mais hipóteses no Benfica, o que pode ser mentira, revela ser inteligente.

Além de revelar desconhecer claramente a realidade do clube que supostamente escolheu.

SimpSLB

Parece ser interessante, jovem europeu com potencial... É para rodar entre juniores e equipa B

PésDeCoentrão

Parece um jogador interessante e com uma grande margem de progressão, esperemos para ver. Eu acho que o Norton consegue rentabilizar muito bem este tipo de jogadores (jovens promessas).

Ramiro Lopes

Citação de: johncleese em 21 de Junho de 2012, 14:30
Era pretendido pelo City e pelo Arsenal. Marcou 49 golos em 45 jogos nas camadas jovens do Helsingborg este ano
E segundo li, 52 golos em 45 jogos em 10/11. Também já fez testes no Sunderland.

*Crow*

Citação de: cristao69 em 21 de Junho de 2012, 15:06
print do fm nao há?
eu defendo que todos os jogadores que têm tópico no mercado, deviam ter um print do fm