Any Sócios outside of Portugal?

Captain Kid

I'm a sócio, too and I live in germany.

Gosepe13

Citação de: Paris91 em 17 de Abril de 2009, 05:01
:metal: from Paris  :slb2: :slb2:

From Paris too, I am French (from Portuguese father and French mother), socio 58650.

jpbaptista

I'm Sócio 215096, my 2 y.o. son is sócio 208063. We're in Oslo, Norway.

Never stop paying the fees (I haven't been a good example of that, as I have been sócio 3 times before). Don't forget to plan a trip to Portugal when you reach your 25th year of sócio. A bunch of friends and I are waiting restlessly for 2035 to organise a lunch to celebrate that date together in Lisbon, after receiving the "silver pin" from the President's hands.

Unfortunately, unless medicine advances A LOT, I'll be dead before having the chance to get the "platinum ring", but my son may feel that honour when he turns 76. Please don't stop paying, it's a pleasure that I have re-encountered. The material payoff is minimal; spiritually, it's the best thing I can think of.

VIVA O SPORT LISBOA E BENFICA

idefi

jpbaptista

Thanks idefi!

I had a look at your website (slbenfica.co.uk) and was VERY impressed with both the layout and the contents, quite amazing... congratulations to your team and keep up the good work!

Saudações Benfiquistas

VivaoBenfica

tms_cst

Puritan

Citação de: jpbaptista em 21 de Outubro de 2010, 07:48
I'm Sócio 215096, my 2 y.o. son is sócio 208063. We're in Oslo, Norway.

Never stop paying the fees (I haven't been a good example of that, as I have been sócio 3 times before). Don't forget to plan a trip to Portugal when you reach your 25th year of sócio. A bunch of friends and I are waiting restlessly for 2035 to organise a lunch to celebrate that date together in Lisbon, after receiving the "silver pin" from the President's hands.

Unfortunately, unless medicine advances A LOT, I'll be dead before having the chance to get the "platinum ring", but my son may feel that honour when he turns 76. Please don't stop paying, it's a pleasure that I have re-encountered. The material payoff is minimal; spiritually, it's the best thing I can think of.

VIVA O SPORT LISBOA E BENFICA

Join the Sport Norge e Benfica group in FB.

It's managed by a friend of mine that lives in Norway.

ddon88

Hi everyone,

How do I become a Socio I will be going to a game in April?

Eddie  :slb2:

Rei

Citação de: ddon88 em 13 de Dezembro de 2013, 15:32
Hi everyone,

How do I become a Socio I will be going to a game in April?

Eddie  :slb2:

Well, you can do that in Portugal when you arrive. It is easier this way. You just need to go to Megastore, it is near the stadium.

But you can also apply through our website. You need to fill in the application form. But firstly you need to register yourself in our website.

http://www.slbenfica.pt/en-us/home.aspx