Any Sócios outside of Portugal?

Australiano.

Any Sócios here living outside of Portugal? Just wondering what you receive and what sort of benefits you get other than being a part of the Biggest Club in the World  :bow2:

Zetuga

Citação de: Australiano. em 09 de Setembro de 2007, 05:38
Any Sócios here living outside of Portugal? Just wondering what you receive and what sort of benefits you get other than being a part of the Biggest Club in the World  :bow2:

I am a socio and live in London. That's really the only benefit I have - which is a great one!!!

Garrincha

I am socio too and live in Cologe, Germany!  :slb2:

Eagle Fly Free

Not only the honour of being a member of this great family.   :angel:

I suppose there aren´t any commercial partners established in England or Australia with  Benfica card. That´s sad... :-\

I can imagine the success of the project in England and France... and wherever are  benfiquistas.

Ettelbreck

I'm sócio... and i live in Luxemburg... Sócio 101721... :slb2:

sanfinense

I'm... and i live in edmonton,Canada... Sócio 119653

REDAGUIA

I am socio 120 754 and i live in Mulhouse (France).

nene77

I´am sócio 98969 and used to live in Uetersen (Hamburg) - Germany, but that was long time ago... ;D

Australiano.

I think next time I go to Portugal I am going to become one  :metal:

duna

Citação de: Australiano. em 11 de Setembro de 2007, 14:31
I think next time I go to Portugal I am going to become one  :metal:

You really should become a sócio. That way you're helping the club not only finantially but also by increasing the number of members :) I'm sócio number 95693 but I live in Portugal...However, my boyfriend's family lives in the United States and Canada and they are all Benfica supporters!  :slb2:

kneissl

I am socio and i live in Margem Sul a desert somewhere

sanfinense

Califas

i'm socio and i live in Switzerland, and it's an honour to show my card here :)

Wiz