Futebol Brasileiro

Faliro

Currently in BH, MG, Brasil. Speaking to my friend today, seems if Cruzeiro don't cough up R$7 million in two weeks.. Serie C. How the mighty fall. Seems Atletico will now rule the city with America FC behind them.

Covenant

Citação de: Faliro em 11 de Junho de 2021, 18:34
Currently in BH, MG, Brasil. Speaking to my friend today, seems if Cruzeiro don't cough up R$7 million in two weeks.. Serie C. How the mighty fall. Seems Atletico will now rule the city with America FC behind them.
Atlético will have (finally) a stadium.

Faliro

Citação de: Covenant em 11 de Junho de 2021, 22:01
Citação de: Faliro em 11 de Junho de 2021, 18:34
Atlético will have (finally) a stadium.

And what a beauty it will be. I passed Diamond Mall last week - half owned by Atletico and they had every trophy they have ever won on display. 3 of the 4 rooms:

Festivus

I've never watched a game of Brasileirão. South American football isn't very easily accessible here in Europe. Even in the Internet and social media era we live in it's easy to not know much about it considering the media in European countries never covers South American football in depth. We basically know players our clubs get linked to and that's it. Flamengo got a lot of attention here last year, but that's simply because Jorge Jesus managed it.

Faliro

Citação de: Festivus em 25 de Junho de 2021, 03:36
I've never watched a game of Brasileirão. South American football isn't very easily accessible here in Europe. Even in the Internet and social media era we live in it's easy to not know much about it considering the media in European countries never covers South American football in depth. We basically know players our clubs get linked to and that's it. Flamengo got a lot of attention here last year, but that's simply because Jorge Jesus managed it.

It's a strange type of football they play here. Not free flowing.

Faliro

What a great stadium I visited last night. Enjoy guys.

Jotenko

Citação de: Faliro em 26 de Julho de 2023, 19:57What a great stadium I visited last night. Enjoy guys.

Da fuq is dis