Who is the media blaming?

I don't think Belgium were all that..

Gonçalo Santos

Citação de: Faliro em 27 de Junho de 2021, 22:12
That was tough..

Who is the media blaming?

I don't think Belgium were all that..

Fernando Santos, as usual.

He's killing a super talented generation.

Faliro

Refreshing at least. Greece is the only country on earth where it is forbidden to criticise the NT coach. If Portugal were Greece, the Greek media would have blamed the defeat on Cristiano throwing his captain's band on the floor after the final whistle.

Faliro

AEK wants Santos.

This could work for us both..

24-7SLB

Celticfan

Can people on here let me know how Mickey Johnstone does at Vitória Guimarães on loan? He had initial promise but never really pushed on at Celtic. Injury prone and his football brain isn't the best. Wondering if being in the Portuguese league may help him.

Covenant

Citação de: Celticfan em 05 de Setembro de 2022, 18:33
Can people on here let me know how Mickey Johnstone does at Vitória Guimarães on loan? He had initial promise but never really pushed on at Celtic. Injury prone and his football brain isn't the best. Wondering if being in the Portuguese league may help him.
Let's see, Vitória is a very complicated club...

Celticfan

Citação de: Covenant em 07 de Setembro de 2022, 16:17

Any update?

Playah

Citação de: Celticfan em 31 de Outubro de 2022, 21:16

Any update?
Scored a great goal today, and a nice assist for the 3-0.

The quality is there, but in terms of football iq he doesn't seems the sharpest tool in the shed, like today, he can score a great goal and then spend the next 30/40 minutes just going from bad decision to bad decision.

Celticfan

Citação de: Playah em 01 de Novembro de 2022, 00:16
Citação de: Celticfan em 31 de Outubro de 2022, 21:16

Any update?
Scored a great goal today, and a nice assist for the 3-0.

The quality is there, but in terms of football iq he doesn't seems the sharpest tool in the shed, like today, he can score a great goal and then spend the next 30/40 minutes just going from bad decision to bad decision.

That's kind of been the consensus at Celtic, and being injury prone. Has he played against any of the big guns in Portugal yet?

Faliro

What do you guys think of Cabral of Sporting?

24-7SLB

Citação de: Faliro em 10 de Janeiro de 2023, 13:08
What do you guys think of Cabral of Sporting?

Without consistency in their game for big clubs

Faliro

Luis Godinho didn't think this was a penalty. The keeper leads with his knee into Fabiano's head. Video at the bottom.

https://www.gavros.gr/article/podosfairo/354695-h-kseftila-ths-diaithsias-espase-ta-konter