LdC FG 1ª J: SL Benfica 2 - 0 Maccabi Haifa FC, 06Set. Ter. 20h00 *ELEVENSPORTS1*

SL Benfica 2 - 0 Maccabi Haifa FC

Liga dos Campeões

SL Benfica: Odysseas Vlachodimos, Alexander Bah, António Silva, Nicolás Otamendi, Álex Grimaldo, Florentino Luís, Enzo Fernández, David Neres (Fredrik Aursnes [65m]), Rafa (Chiquinho [79m]), João Mário (Diogo Gonçalves [79m]), Gonçalo Ramos (Petar Musa [46m])
Treinador: Roger Schmidt
Maccabi Haifa FC: Josh Cohen, Seck, Batubinsika, Goldberg, Ali Mohamed, Neta Lavi, Daniel Sundgren, Chery, Haziza, Pierrot, Dean David
Treinador: Barak Bakhar
Golos: Rafa (50), Álex Grimaldo (54)

MaccabiHaifaFan

And I see that there is a political discussion starting to build here, so just so you know who's the team you are facing in this regard:
First of all, let me just say that the fact that Im Israeli doesn't make me supportive of every action of my government. That being said, I really think that no one from the outside, who's knowledge come just from media, can really understand what's the reality in this complicated area.

And now about Maccabi:
Maccabi Haifa is known for its co-existence between all religions. we have jewish, christians, and muslims players and fans. Israelis and Palestinians playing together, getting the same admiration from the crowd with no relation to their background. In fact, our historical top scorer ever, is an Arab-israeli.
Haifa is a mixed city which had a lot of Palestinians leaving in peace with their Jewish neighbors, and  because all of that, this team always known as the most loved football team along the Arab-Palestinian community inside Israel, excluding the teams from arab cities.

In addition to all of that, the club and our fans have always distanced themselves from anything regarding politics. As you can see here: no politics is one of our Ultras' rules (Ultras No Politica) - click on the photo to see:

So I respect the opinions of everyone of you here, especially that non of you expressed it in offensive manner, but thought you should know that Maccabi Haifa is not representing the government of Israel, though it is representing the people of Israel - every each and one of them, regardless to their ethnicity.

Peace and love :)

MaccabiHaifaFan

Citação de: Slb04Sempre em 04 de Setembro de 2022, 12:55
Citação de: MaccabiHaifaFan em 04 de Setembro de 2022, 12:09
Hi,
first of all I'd like to thank you all for the warm welcome. After my message in the "travels" discussion I received a lot of supportive direct messages and got to talk with some nice people. cheers for that :drunk:

For those of you here who asked for an analysis on Maccabi - I'm no football expert but I can try:
Maccabi is an attacking team in its nature, who loves the ball and try being in possession of the ball all the time (even at the away game at Red Star Belgrade we dominated possession). can't really know how it will turn out on Tuesday but you should know that if we defend and "park the bus", that's not our common style of play and probably we won't be really good at it. especially when you know that the defense is our greatest weakness. we received goals in 5 of our 6 last games. our defense is struggling, and that's happening now even more when our best defender Bogdan Planic left us just a week ago, for the big money of UAE. we brought two new defenders since but don't know how they will perform.
On top of that, our keeper Josh Cohen comes after big mistake yesterday in our league, which led to conceding an early goal.

But, while Maccabi's defense is the weakness, the attacking part shows good quality from the beginning of the season. After beating Olympiacos away 4-0, Apollon at home 4-0, and Red Star Belgrade 5-4 on aggregate, our attackers our already in good shape. Our best striker is Frantzdy Pierrot, a new player came for France Ligue 2. after scoring 15 goals there, now already scored 5 goals in 6 games in the champions league qualification. He is big, physical, "classic 9" striker.

we can play both 4-3-3 and 3-5-2, and our able to switch between them during the game. in each case, our most important player in the midfield will be Ali Muhamad who will try to be the one that's responsible for the destruction of Benfica's attacks and the building of Maccabi's.

That's it I think for the quick recap about Maccabi, if you have further questions I'm here :)

You must have went mad after that own goal by Red Star at the end of the game  :rir:

I don't believe you'll be an attacking team at our home..

Yes! I was there and it was amazing. One of the best moments I had in football.

And yes, I also think we won't play attack as we used to, especially not at the start of the game. but maybe after you score your first goal we will.. (and you will score, our defense can't handle your offence in any way)

Adi Harongi

Citação de: Peficago em 04 de Setembro de 2022, 11:20
Alguém consegue arranjar uma análise à equipa do Maccabi Haifa?

Não conheço nada deles.

Sou fã do Maccabi Haifa, o que você quer saber?

Jotenko

Citação de: MaccabiHaifaFan em 04 de Setembro de 2022, 13:03
And I see that there is a political discussion starting to build here, so just so you know who's the team you are facing in this regard:
First of all, let me just say that the fact that Im Israeli doesn't make me supportive of every action of my government. That being said, I really think that no one from the outside, who's knowledge come just from media, can really understand what's the reality in this complicated area.

Spot on.

areal

Citação de: Ricardim19 em 04 de Setembro de 2022, 03:29
Citação de: areal em 04 de Setembro de 2022, 01:58
Ganhar este jogo para o 3° lugar ficar resolvido, e depois pensar no segundo lugar.

Como fica resolvido logo na 1 jornada lol?

Nao fica ...mas se nao ganhamos em casa ao Macabi, esquece a hipotese segundo lugar ou até  o terceiro lugar.

GoldenState

Temos de vencer. São 3ptos cruciais.

Se possível sem sofrer golos.

Adi Harongi

Citação de: MaccabiHaifaFan em 04 de Setembro de 2022, 13:03

And now about Maccabi:
Maccabi Haifa is known for its co-existence between all religions. we have jewish, christians, and muslims players and fans. Israelis and Palestinians playing together, getting the same admiration from the crowd with no relation to their background. In fact, our historical top scorer ever, is an Arab-israeli.
Haifa is a mixed city which had a lot of Palestinians leaving in peace with their Jewish neighbors, and  because all of that, this team always known as the most loved football team along the Arab-Palestinian community inside Israel, excluding the teams from arab cities.

In addition to all of that, the club and our fans have always distanced themselves from anything regarding politics. As you can see here: no politics is one of our Ultras' rules (Ultras No Politica) - click on the photo to see:

So I respect the opinions of everyone of you here, especially that non of you expressed it in offensive manner, but thought you should know that Maccabi Haifa is not representing the government of Israel, though it is representing the people of Israel - every each and one of them, regardless to their ethnicity.

Peace and love :)

No Palestinians in our team , only Israeli Arabs

Jotenko

Como é que se chamava aquele conhecido produtor de psy trance israelita?

Adi Harongi

And he is right , there is no politics in our team , we respect all players

Adi Harongi