Besiktas

Black Eagle

Citação de: Jotenko em 10 de Setembro de 2024, 21:36
Citação de: Black Eagle em 10 de Setembro de 2024, 21:27
Citação de: Jotenko em 10 de Setembro de 2024, 19:40@Black Eagle is the turkish food we eat in Europe similar to your home country food?

Namely the famous street foods like durum?

Question 2:

Your beer that won the Euro Cup, Efes, is it a good beer? Do you drink it?
Let me clear this up for the first question. You can always get the real taste of a cuisine in its home country. Sure, you can find tasty Turkish food in Europe, but it's never as good as what you'd have in Istanbul, for example. As for Efes beer, I don't drink, but people who do really rave about it. It'd be better if you tried it yourself and let us know what you think. By the way, I've been watching travel videos about Portugal lately. Your food looks super rich and delicious. I'm planning to visit Lisbon soon. I'll try to catch a Benfica game at Luz Stadium.

In your home town do you eat durums from street sellers?
Since my stomach has become a bit sensitive in recent years, I don't eat street food anymore. But I used to eat a lot of it back in the day.

Black Eagle

The following statistic shows the number of cards given to teams per foul in the last 15 matches played in the past season in Europe's top 5 football leagues (excluding the Portuguese league). There is no other club in Europe as favored as Galatasaray. Every trophy they win is suspicious.

Jotenko

Citação de: Black Eagle em 13 de Setembro de 2024, 10:15The following statistic shows the number of cards given to teams per foul in the last 15 matches played in the past season in Europe's top 5 football leagues (excluding the Portuguese league). There is no other club in Europe as favored as Galatasaray. Every trophy they win is suspicious.

Huh where is Porto here?

Hiper Benfica

Citação de: Black Eagle em 13 de Setembro de 2024, 10:15The following statistic shows the number of cards given to teams per foul in the last 15 matches played in the past season in Europe's top 5 football leagues (excluding the Portuguese league). There is no other club in Europe as favored as Galatasaray. Every trophy they win is suspicious.

Porto had the most penaltis worldwide since 2020 (at least until the last year).

Black Eagle

Porto and Galatasaray... That's why l don't respect any titles they win.

Black Eagle

A propósito, o jogo Trabzonspor - Beşiktaş começa em 15 minutos. Vai ser um bom jogo. É uma difícil partida fora de casa na liga turca. Três ex-jogadores do Benfica jogarão pelo Beşiktaş: Gedson, Rafa e João. O ex-atacante do Braga, Banza, também jogará pelo time do Trabzon.

Hiper Benfica

Citação de: Black Eagle em 15 de Setembro de 2024, 17:46A propósito, o jogo Trabzonspor - Beşiktaş começa em 15 minutos. Vai ser um bom jogo. É uma difícil partida fora de casa na liga turca. Três ex-jogadores do Benfica jogarão pelo Beşiktaş: Gedson, Rafa e João. O ex-atacante do Braga, Banza, também jogará pelo time do Trabzon.

Another fake penalty and illegal goal for Porto today (yesterday).

Covenant

Citação de: Black Eagle em 15 de Setembro de 2024, 17:46A propósito, o jogo Trabzonspor - Beşiktaş começa em 15 minutos. Vai ser um bom jogo. É uma difícil partida fora de casa na liga turca. Três ex-jogadores do Benfica jogarão pelo Beşiktaş: Gedson, Rafa e João. O ex-atacante do Braga, Banza, também jogará pelo time do Trabzon.
Opinions about the game?

Black Eagle

Citação de: Covenant em 16 de Setembro de 2024, 01:07
Opinions about the game?
We dominated the match from start to finish. However, despite the game stretching to 102 minutes with added time, the ball was only in play for 45 minutes. The referee's constant stoppages disrupted the flow of the game. It's worth noting that the referee hails from Trabzon, and his appointment for this match was controversial, to say the least. If we had found that crucial second goal, the score could have been far more comfortable. Unfortunately, our passing slowed significantly in the second half, and that sluggish play limited our chances to break through.

Highlights:

https://youtu.be/QFNDCJktEhc?si=wlDbIcfykP3NPCif

Black Eagle

Beşiktaş's official Twitter account released a statement today, stating that the referees were clearly biased. In the statement, they showed three fouls committed against Rafa in one match. No card was given for the first two hard fouls, and then a third very dangerous foul occurred. Even then, no red card was given, and VAR had to intervene to enforce a red card.

Card report for the first four weeks of the Turkish league:

Beşiktaş has committed 51 fouls and received 13 yellow cards.

Galatasaray has committed 53 fouls and received just one yellow card.

The Turkish league is rigged in favor of Galatasaray.

https://x.com/besiktas/status/1835729055158559098?s=46&t=WZ49XfSFol4cnqY_KMPj2g

JustMe

Citação de: Black Eagle em 16 de Setembro de 2024, 20:39Beşiktaş's official Twitter account released a statement today, stating that the referees were clearly biased. In the statement, they showed three fouls committed against Rafa in one match. No card was given for the first two hard fouls, and then a third very dangerous foul occurred. Even then, no red card was given, and VAR had to intervene to enforce a red card.
Card report for the first four weeks of the Turkish league:
Beşiktaş has committed 51 fouls and received 13 yellow cards.
Galatasaray has committed 53 fouls and received just one yellow card.

The Turkish league is rigged in favor of Galatasaray.
https://x.com/besiktas/status/1835729055158559098?s=46&t=WZ49XfSFol4cnqY_KMPj2g
Sounds pretty familiar.

Beşiktaş have done more to protect Rafa in a month than Benfica did in the last eight years. Those hard fouls on Rafa were par for the course in the Portuguese league and we just took it. I'm amazed the guy's still standing.

Aka

Citação de: Jotenko em 14 de Setembro de 2024, 15:35

Huh where is Porto here?

Calhau!