Crvena Zvezda - Estrela Vermelha - Red Star

Faliro

It is a shame the Greeks don't have a better league so that another team could offer him a decent contract. He probably enjoys living in Greece.

Oly don't need a coach.
PAOK don't either.
Aris have a good coach.
Panathinaikos... meh.. he could go there, but doubt they have the money to pay him.
AEK have a good new coach.

Those are the only teams that are willing to pay him the correct amount. OFI (who also has a good coach and players currently) are a good team now and organised, but I don't think they have the money.

This guy is a good coach, where you think he will end up StellaRojas after his much needed rest? Asia?

StellaRojas

Citação de: Faliro em 20 de Dezembro de 2019, 01:17
It is a shame the Greeks don't have a better league so that another team could offer him a decent contract. He probably enjoys living in Greece.

Oly don't need a coach.
PAOK don't either.
Aris have a good coach.
Panathinaikos... meh.. he could go there, but doubt they have the money to pay him.
AEK have a good new coach.

Those are the only teams that are willing to pay him the correct amount. OFI (who also has a good coach and players currently) are a good team now and organised, but I don't think they have the money.

This guy is a coach, where you think he will end up StellaRojas after his much needed rest? Asia?

I have read that he has an offer from APOEL, and also to become the coach of Cyprus national team. I wish he could be the coach of Serbian NT, but I also believe that he deserves to be given a chance in stronger leagues, because he is an excellent, hard-working coach.

Being Zvezda coach is very stressful. Expectations are high, every success sets the bar even higher. So we have now reached the point where merely playing in the Champions League is not enough. And people forget...One day, you are Clark Kent, another day, you are a "know-nothing".

Covenant

StellaRojas

Citação de: Covenant em 20 de Dezembro de 2019, 16:29
Stella what you expect from Stankovic?

No one knows that. After a stint at Udinese, he said that he realised that coaching was not his kind of thing. His first assistant will be some 37-year old guy Miloš Milojević, who made his name known in Sweden, when he led Mjallby from the 3rd division to the 1st division. Some believe that it will be like Klopp-Buvac..Stankovic a team manager, Milojević a coach, in charge of tactics, analytics..

One thing is sure, Stankovic will have a lot of support.

In terms of coaching, I expect more from that new Milojevic guy. He is very interesting in his philosophy of football.

StellaRojas

Happy New Year to everyone, friends  :drunk:

Photo of the year:

Covenant

StellaRojas

Covenant

Covenant

miniMilk