Crvena Zvezda - Estrela Vermelha - Red Star

StellaRojas

Welcome to Red Star bro! :clap1: ;D

<br /><br />

Covenant: Yes, they played against us the way we played against Krasnodar. Still, one goal in Trnava changes everything. Hopefully, too, we will sign Jonathan Cafu.

StellaRojas

Apparently, we are signing both Cafu and Tomane tomorrow. Very happy with the first one, but not with the second. He is not better than Stojiljkovic.

Covenant

Cafu ia very good for your reality! He did very well in Bulgaria.

Tomane is very Lucky, because he isn't very good but have always clube interested in him. 😂

StellaRojas

Jonathan Cafu! Amazing signing for Zvezda! Of course...hopefully, he will manage to stay away from night life.

StellaRojas

Citação de: 60sway em 11 de Agosto de 2018, 17:29
UEFA mafia

:bah2:

Unfortunately, their competition, their rules...And I can not escape the feeling that we are being picked on because of constant UEFA mafia chants (among other things).

StellaRojas

Mission accomplished!  :victory: The match against Salzburg is for enjoyment- if it happens great, if not we are not disappointed. A long-time asleep giant of the Balkans has woken up!

Petrov_Carmovich

Citação de: StellaRojas em 14 de Agosto de 2018, 22:28
Mission accomplished!  :victory: The match against Salzburg is for enjoyment- if it happens great, if not we are not disappointed. A long-time asleep giant of the Balkans has woken up!

Hard times, but good victory. Hopefully you surprise that plastic Salzburg club.

StellaRojas

Citação de: Petrov_Carmovich em 14 de Agosto de 2018, 22:48

Hard times, but good victory. Hopefully you surprise that plastic Salzburg club.

Thank you! Turkish referee was destroying us..they were playing with a lot of small fouls and very dirty at times. I believe that with Radonjic on fire and Cafu, we can eliminate Salzburg.

Faliro

Citação de: StellaRojas em 14 de Agosto de 2018, 22:54

Thank you! Turkish referee was destroying us..they were playing with a lot of small fouls and very dirty at times. I believe that with Radonjic on fire and Cafu, we can eliminate Salzburg.

:crazy2:

Godescalco

Congratulations, Zvezda!

Good win today against a good Trnava side.

StellaRojas

Citação de: Faliro em 14 de Agosto de 2018, 23:03
Citação de: StellaRojas em 14 de Agosto de 2018, 22:54

:crazy2:

Yes, I " fucked" him at least 8 times during the match :2funny:. Savic had his head bandaged, Ben fainted, Simic suffered MMA tackle..

StellaRojas

Citação de: Gottschalk em 15 de Agosto de 2018, 00:09
Congratulations, Zvezda!

Good win today against a good Trnava side.

Thanks a lot!

Yes, they are a tough nut to crack- especially when they are defending. They do not defend by parking a double-decker, but they defend all across the pitch. Also, I must say, they are a dirty team. So many fouls, small fouls, dirty fouls, elbows...it was like MMA.