Hellas futebol

Faliro

Vitor might be leaving PAOK.

Vitor did not follow directions during yesterday's practice and when Anastasiadis (the brain-dead moronic Greek coach) questioned him, Vitor talked back and as a result he was sent home from the practice. He was kicking the lockers and swearing as he left. Tzavellas (another dickhead) had some issues with Tziolis (who is a shit player), and Anastasiadis had few words for him, which he did not like.

Today, both players were asked to apologize in front of all the players. Tzavellas did, but Vitor did not and apparently had few more aggressive words towards the coach. As a result the coach sent Vitor to the front office to deal with the matter. In the end it was decided that both players will not join the team for the trip to Moldova for the Europa Cup game.

Faliro

Aris agreed to be sent to the third division to clear their debts.. wont be seeing them again for a while.. Shame, great fans.

KBMASTER

I've been searching and I believe that Seitaridis, right back, had a transfer fee of 10M to Dinamo Moscow, when he left Oporto. So that makes, Seitaridis, Samaris, Mitrogolu and if it goes through Manolas, as greek players whose transfers moved more than 10M.

Faliro

Yes, true. The list was only how much a Greek clubs have sold players for.

KBMASTER

I've been searching, because, someone was saying or asking the number of greek players transfered for more than 10M. The question was not directly related to the Greek League, was related to Greek players in general.

Faliro

Very few.
Manolas
Mitroglou
Samaris
Giourkas

I think that is it.

KBMASTER

Faliro

Faliro

Call ups by Ranieri. 6 CBs! :huh:  No Katsouranis/Gekas/Tzavellas/Tziolis! :clap1: Diamantakos first call. No Ninis (no club) No Fetfatzidis (injured). Not one player from PAO!!  :bow2:

Karnezis    Udinese
Glykos    PAOK
Kapino    Mainz 05

Holebas   Olympiacos
Moras    Verona
Papadopoulos   Bayer Leverkusen
Manolas   Roma
Siovas   Olympiacos
Karabelas   Levante
Torosidis   Roma
Sokratis    Borussia Dortmund
Vyntra   Turkish team?
Papadopoulos    Olympiacos
Maniatis   Olympiacos

Christodoulopoulos   Verona
Kone     Udinese
Fortounis    Olympiacos
Samaris    Benfica
Tachtsidis    Verona

Salpingidis       PAOK
Samaras         West Bromwich Albion
Mitroglou         Fulham
Athanasiadis    PAOK
Diamantakos   Olympiacos

My Guess?

-------------Karnezis----------------

Toro---Manolas--Sokratis----Xolebas

-------caveman--Samaris--------

Kone---------Lazaros-----------Samaras

-----------Mitroglou---------------

sbremoved_28408

Karelis should be in the squad instead of Athanasiadis and Triandafillopulos instead of Vyntra

Faliro

Trianta is a terrible player, ask the Vazelos, they want him out the team.. last game he was lost apparently.

I agree about Vynta, he should not be in the team. He is either a RB or CB. We have 6 CBs in that squad.... and 2 RBs and all 8 are miles better than Vyntra. Was sad to see his name.

I also agree about Athanasiadis - both Bakesetas and Koulouris off more than him imo.

karelis has a very strong build, but I am not convinced he has the talent.

I would have like to seen Bouxalakis called.

Any of you Benfiquistas know the type of team Ranieri likes to put out?

Lazar.

You want to have a laugh Faliro?

Former Panathinaikos player Quincy just signed for Boavista, which still has players from it's third division squad, since they got promoted off the pitch.

Faliro

Promoted off the pitch? What does that mean?

Lazar.

Citação de: Faliro em 27 de Agosto de 2014, 20:08
Promoted off the pitch? What does that mean?

They were on the third division because they were relegated in the same corruption scandal that involved Porto.

Don't ask me details about the case but in short: the conclusive evidence is not valid on court, the cases are rotting away and, because some lawsuits expired, Boavista won the right to be promoted again directly to the Primeira Liga.
Yeah, it's a joke, but that's Portugal for you.

So they are in the first division again but they don't have any money and had a third division squad so life won't be easy for them anyway.

Faliro

Man i thought Greece was fucked up, that is mad..

All the Greek clubs are asking to be put in the third division now to clear debts..  :buck2: