Hellas futebol

xicovsky

Citação de: Faliro em 06 de Novembro de 2014, 16:30
Greek super flop sensation returns to Panathinaikos! Let's see if he has anything left... at all...

where was he playing? or not playing has it seems.

T1n0_SLB

Parma. Last season he was loaned at Great PAOK

Faliro

Citação de: HJDK em 08 de Novembro de 2014, 06:22

What happened to him? He definitely knew how to treat a ball.

He was born into poverty and left school very young. I don't think he can read or write well. To many people's political disgust, I actually thought he was a good player. Fast, intelligent, scored and a natural leader - plus a strong tackler. He achieved all this very young at Aris to get his contract to AEK, where after his match winning goal, he performed the celebration you can see and was banned from ever playing for Greece again (at the time he was under 21 captain with a big future ahead of him). He never played again for AEK after the celebration and AEK failed to win another game without him that season and got relegated for the first time in their history. He then had to leave Greece as no one would touch him and he signed for Novara. He had some injuries at Novara and had some surgery. Plus the Italian parliament were questioning whether he should have been allowed in Italy after his celebration.  This season he signed for Veria - a very good team by Greek standards.  I am not sure if he will ever be the same player again because of the stigma. All of this and yet - he is still only 21 years old as we speak!  :o

Saw him briefly playing against Olympiakos this season, still looked good. He is hyperactive, all over the pitch - pro-active. This is him last month against Toumbaspor:

Faliro

Citação de: T1n0_SLB em 08 de Novembro de 2014, 11:34
Parma. Last season he was loaned at Great PAOK

Ninis was actually a sensation, no matter what people say in Greece. His fall from grace was colossal. Even when he was begging for minutes from Parma or PAOK, he could still win an international game single handedly like in the game against Israel. However, like Fetfatzidis, winning games on your own, does not mean you will be included in the team for the actual tournament...and often these players have been disregarded for 32 year old veterans come the big games... Interestingly both Ninis and Fetfatzidis have had surgery for hernias that have damaged both their careers. Both put off surgery for months at key points in their careers hoping their stomachs would ..heal themselves...  :confused: considering how few attacking players Greece produces.. it is a shame..

Faliro

HJDK

Faliro

Citação de: HJDK em 12 de Novembro de 2014, 15:06

Pretty cool ^^

I have to admit, I miss the designs of the past. The kits now look so generic.

The Greek one looks like pajamas.

HJDK

80/90's football shirt and a denim jacket and you're ready to go!

(it's also very hipster/indie)

HJDK

These were the days. :(

But my favorites will always be with the Parmalat Sponsor:

Really beautiful(imo).

Faliro

These are cool. ^^ Mid to late 90's also...

I was always impressed by the Kappa Barcelona kits and the Kappa AEK kits..

Barca:

AEK:

Faliro

Total meltdown. Greek league shut down indefinitely.  :huh:

CitaçãoAttack on referee leads to another soccer shutdown

Olympiakos owner accuses AEK strongman for attack on refereeing official

By George Georgakopoulos

The Hellenic Football Federation (EPO) decided on Friday to ask the Central Committee for Refereeing (KED) not to appoint any match officials for next weekend's matches in the top three soccer divisions, in response to the attack on the committee's vice-president Christoforos Zografos late on Thursday. This effectively means that there will be no soccer action in the country's Super League next weekend either.

According to reports, Zografos was attacked by two men at Kolonos, west of Athens city center, resulting in the former referee being rushed to hospital with head injuries.

EPO held an extraordinary board meeting on Friday to discuss the situation in the game after this latest attack on a referee, and a source from the federation reportedly said that "we do not want to have any referees appointed to games, and the referees do not want to officiate anymore."

The jurisdiction of referee appointments belongs exclusively to KED, which is supposed to perform that duty three or four days before the games take place.

The Super League also held an extraordinary board meeting on Friday, in which the owner of Olympiakos Vangelis Marinakis placed the blame about the attack squarely on AEK Athens strongman Dimitris Melissanidis, and went as far as asking prosecutors to use the minutes of the board meeting to find out what happened to Zografos and why.

Earlier this season all team sport action was suspended for a week due to the killing of a soccer fan at a third division game.

HJDK

Beating refs? Here some have lost his teeth. Death threats are also a classic here.

Last week Oporto went to Estoril and the result was a 2-2 draw, the 2-1 for Estoril was scored by Tozé, a young portuguese talent loaned from Oporto. In the end of the match, in front of everyone in the access tunnel, Oporto officials grabbed him by his neck and asked him what he was thinking. Result? No pasa nada. Even the player went to them media saying that things like these are normal. Yeah, right.

Faliro

All I can say is after 2000 years of brain drain, Greeks are perhaps some of the most naturally stupid people walking planet earth today.

The only reason I can make such a coherent statement is because I am only one quarter Greek.

HJDK

Citação de: Faliro em 14 de Novembro de 2014, 20:31
All I can say is after 2000 years of brain drain, Greeks are perhaps some of the most naturally stupid people walking planet earth today.
:rir: It can't be that bad(I think) :tomates:

Portuguese are funny as hell too.