Olympiacos Piraeus

Covenant

Vítor Pereira confirm the expectations.

Schweisen Tiger

Huge surprise, this elimination. Never thought Vitor Pereira could lose a knock-out stage round.

Faliro

Olympiakos have waited the best part of decade for such winnable Europa League knock out game.

Simply a tragedy. Tonight was an amalgamation of a list of major mistakes this season.

Firing Michel. This will haunt me for years. I simply cannot understand why he was sacked? Maybe a money issue?

Signing Durmaz, Affelay, Santana, Fortounis, Jara (??), Botia....  :crazy2:

Dark times in the harbour..

Godescalco

Huge failure.

With a proper squad, you could've made a run. Terrible.

Festivus

Sporting fan after the Sporting vs. Wolfsburg match: "I hope Sporting loses to Porto at Dragão so that   Porto keep on chasing Benfica for the title."

Ever heard a Panathinaikos, AEK or PAOK sayign something like this, Faliro?

Faliro

That is truly pathetic Festivus.. :crazy2:

I have seen opposing fans pretend to be other fans at games. Like a Panathinaikos fans dress up in a another team's colours to support the team playing us... but I have also seen/heard of Olympiakos fans doing the same to start fights etc... because usually PAO/AEK/OSFP don't meet in games, so what they do is they pretend they are say Atromitos fans so they can start a riot against PAO/AEK etc.

However, the statement from the lizard is truly astonishing. I would be amazed if I heard a Greek fan say such a thing...

For example, this famous riot at Peristeri Atromitos vs AEK...sadly in front of the president of UEFA who was at the game.. :disgust:

I don't know why, but for some reason I suspect that some of the Atromitos fans fighting the AEKtzis are actually Gavroi. I must warn you - seriously. This is one of the funniest ever Greek hooligan videos. Notice the AEK head hooligan (the one that usually starts the chants etc) rip off the Atromitos fan's top and then whip him with it ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BlDz_pMoMPE

Festivus

That's Sporting fans. Not all are like that but a big portion of them are. That being said, this is the first time I've heard one say such a thing. And he said it live on TV, not through a keyboard or anything, so him being a troll isn't even a possibility.

The funny/sad thing is, Porto fans couldn't give two fucks about Sporting and make fun of them which only makes Sporting fans look even more like retards ;D

Faliro

I truly see similarities between Panathinaikos and Sporting seriously.

Festivus

Citação de: Faliro em 27 de Fevereiro de 2015, 01:54
Well they are both green for starters...

Faliro

Citação de: Festivus em 27 de Fevereiro de 2015, 02:06

And even the pattern..

Faliro

Roma won tonight.. Torosidis got the two assists for their two goals.. They played with a 75% Olympiacos defence....  :disgust: :disgust: :disgust: :disgust:

rodfer

Citação de: Faliro em 27 de Fevereiro de 2015, 02:24

And even the pattern..

Tremendous nonsense.

Besides PAO fans don't like sporting at all.

O-Rível

Citação de: rodfer em 27 de Fevereiro de 2015, 09:41
Citação de: Faliro em 27 de Fevereiro de 2015, 02:24

And even the pattern..

Tremendous nonsense.

Besides PAO fans don't like sporting at all.

No one likes Sporting.

The thing is, in this case I doubt PAO fans even know what Sporting is. And who can blame them?

Nevertheless, they do seem very alike.

Festivus

What's PAO fans' beef with Sporting?

Faliro

Exactly? First I heard of it,, :huh:

You often see Celtic crap at PAO games just because the crest and colours are similar...