Olympiacos Piraeus

Lycaon

Oh. My. God.

He got hit by the ball.

sbremoved_28408

Olympiakos players and staff runned away from the pitch straight after the goal.

It seems to me that Jara scored the goal with his arm

HJDK

Faliro

It seems Jara hit the ball in with his arm, AEK fans than tried to storm the pitch and we are waiting for a restart!

Anyone clearly see what Jara did? On my stream it looks like it hit his arm and went in..  :estrelas:

Godescalco

VP went running to the opposing fans?

Is the man totally insane?

Lycaon

The goal is absolutely fair.
I just saw it from the other side. The ball hit nothing but the chest.

HJDK

He scored with his arm. That's what it looked like.

_______

Olympiacos team is very poor. :( Basically VP is doing the same as Mitchel this year.

You have to play bad because some players are bad as well. In one year you lost Manolas(superb CB), Holebas(he is so underrated!), Samaris(good midfielder), you have a copy of the real Mitroglu, this one is garbage, still grieving from his injury...But well, who the fuck leaves Oly for Fulham? Most of the time players get what they deserve.

Apart from Kasami, who is still very irregular, most of the signings where utterly shit. You have the money and the conditions to do much better. Maybe next year, whit the return of AEK, your board will be more competent and dedicated.

HJDK

Citação de: Gottschalk em 11 de Março de 2015, 19:10
Is the man totally insane?
He will be a legend in Greece! :metal:

#ifearnothing #maskedmantriedtikillme #ispeakdatruth

Faliro

Some AEK fans are already saying VP provoked the situation by running towards the fans... I am not sure where he is supposed to run in a stadium containing 65,000 AEK fans only.

As soon as Mantalos went off, AEK crumbled. Dellas was foolish imo to take off Platellas and bring on the Brazilian D'accol.

Dossevi is just useless.

The game was called off and I think AEK will be in trouble for these guys storming the pitch. I saw one of the hooligans throw something and it hit perhaps Dominguez?

The game for me was extremely low on quality. You could tell AEK were not used to playing infront of so many of their own fans in such a big occasion.

For those who like under dogs, Iraklis are still in the competition.

sbremoved_28408

Well,looks like this match is over. AEK were the better team over the two legs and probably deserved to go through.

AEK are very well organized and have some very interesting players. They are too good to be in the second division but need some important signings if they wanna challenge for the title next season.

Now Olympiakos have a huge chance to win the double again  O0

HJDK

sbremoved_28408

Citação de: Faliro em 11 de Março de 2015, 19:19
Some AEK fans are already saying VP provoked the situation by running towards the fans... I am not sure where he is supposed to run in a stadium containing 65,000 AEK fans only.

As soon as Mantalos went off, AEK crumbled. Dellas was foolish imo to take off Platellas and bring on the Brazilian D'accol.

Dossevi is just useless.

The game was called off and I think AEK will be in trouble for these guys storming the pitch. I saw one of the hooligans throw something and it hit perhaps Dominguez?

The game for me was extremely low on quality. You could tell AEK were not used to playing infront of so many of their own fans in such a big occasion.

Mantalos and Platellas are really good players.

Faliro

Citação de: HJDK em 11 de Março de 2015, 19:14
He scored with his arm. That's what it looked like.

_______

Olympiacos team is very poor. :( Basically VP is doing the same as Mitchel this year.

You have to play bad because some players are bad as well. In one year you lost Manolas(superb CB), Holebas(he is so underrated!), Samaris(good midfielder), you have a copy of the real Mitroglu, this one is garbage, still grieving from his injury...But well, who the fuck leaves Oly for Fulham? Most of the time players get what they deserve.

Apart from Kasami, who is still very irregular, most of the signings where utterly shit. You have the money and the conditions to do much better. Maybe next year, whit the return of AEK, your board will be more competent and dedicated.

I have to applaud this post simply because I believe everything contained inside it.

We sold our best players - 75% of our defence went to Roma (Manolas, Xolebas and Torosidis) - we got rid of Weiss - a player who even offered to pay his own contract to come back in Jan... sold Samaris, etc and brough in absolute garbage... Dossevi, Botia, Sanatana, Jimmy, Affelay etc.

The only two players we brought in who are worth a shit imo are Kasami and Omar.

cipri_slb

Vitor Pereira .... Greece is not Portugal my friend  :rir:

Faliro

Citação de: Benfiquista_de_1ª em 11 de Março de 2015, 19:20
Citação de: Faliro em 11 de Março de 2015, 19:19

Dossevi is just useless.

Mantalos and Platellas are really good players.

They are and did you see their wages I posted in the previous page? Any Portuguese team could easily snatch these two for nothing.