PAOK

Faliro

Faliro

Calcio

Very good hire. Lets see how much the russian will spend on the market.

Faliro

Citação de: Calcio em 20 de Dezembro de 2021, 17:28

He will spend imo. Far more generous than Alafouzos and Tiger. Also PAOK have got Jaba back from Vasco. I expect a minor rebuild this winter.

Calcio

Citação de: Faliro em 20 de Dezembro de 2021, 18:22

He will spend imo. Far more generous than Alafouzos and Tiger. Also PAOK have got Jaba back from Vasco. I expect a minor rebuild this winter.
IIRC their last windows have been a disaster. Signing players in august and moving on from them in january.

Faliro

Citação de: Calcio em 20 de Dezembro de 2021, 18:56
Citação de: Faliro em 20 de Dezembro de 2021, 18:22

IIRC their last windows have been a disaster. Signing players in august and moving on from them in january.

Precisely. PAOK were trapped however as Savvidis refused to come to Greece in summer due to covid neuroticism. So no signings allowed.. only the sale of Tzolis.

Faliro

Boto is combing the entire Portuguese market to bring players to PAOK. Expect PAOK to be another Portuguese colony.

Faliro

Covenant

Citação de: Faliro em 14 de Janeiro de 2022, 11:46
Boto is combing the entire Portuguese market to bring players to PAOK. Expect PAOK to be another Portuguese colony.
They signed Rafa Soares. A very decent left back.

Faliro

Faliro

Faliro

Covenant

José Boto should do better than that...

Celticfan

Is Colak good? I see Rangers are linked with him, possibly as a Morelos replacement.

Faliro

Citação de: Celticfan em 28 de Junho de 2022, 18:35
Is Colak good? I see Rangers are linked with him, possibly as a Morelos replacement.

Found the Greek league difficult to score in.. Make of that what you will.

I certainly didn't rate him.