Sport Lisboa e Benfica

Faliro

I thought Mitro would start this one.

Arceus_17

very shameful loss against sportinaikos lisbon.

#wewantmarcosilva  :tomates:

Faliro

Don't worry benfiquistas. The real Panathinaikos lost today 3-1 against PAOK. That is right - PAOK. A team that can't pass, attack or pressurize.

That is the equivalent of a your 90 year old grandma beating you in a arm wrestling match. Hopefully this makes you feel better..

pcssousa

Citação de: Faliro em 25 de Outubro de 2015, 22:25
Don't worry benfiquistas. The real Panathinaikos lost today 3-1 against PAOK. That is right - PAOK. A team that can't pass, attack or pressurize.

That is the equivalent of a your 90 year old grandma beating you in a arm wrestling match. Hopefully this makes you feel better..

It doesn't... Shit happens and in football some mistakes lead to it.

Faliro

Citação de: pcssousa em 25 de Outubro de 2015, 22:39

I find it best to dig up the grave of a result. At least I find it pleasurable and cathartic my friend. With hindsight, what lineup should have Benfica fielded today?

pcssousa

Citação de: Faliro em 25 de Outubro de 2015, 22:46
Citação de: pcssousa em 25 de Outubro de 2015, 22:39

I find it best to dig up the grave of a result. At least I find it pleasurable and cathartic my friend. With hindsight, what lineup should have Benfica fielded today?

Honestly? Not about the lineup, everything about the coach and his lack of ideas. Even with eleven Messis we have lost today...

This is our worst defeat at home against them... Ever! Knowing their fans like I do, they will be celebrating this days in the next 20 years, at least.

Bryan.

Yup.

It's all about lack of ideas.

We had a highly mecanized team with Jesus, a master in the training ground. Our new coach doesn't think the training ground stuff is very important.
This Rui Vitória team is a complete mess who relies only on individual talent.

It's gonna be a tough year.

Faliro

Cloughie

Citação de: Faliro em 30 de Outubro de 2015, 23:20
Any highlights?

15min of Renato Sanches >>> All season of Yaya Talisca

Faliro

I mean of the audio-visual type..  ::)

sbremoved_28408

Citação de: Faliro em 30 de Outubro de 2015, 23:20
Any highlights?

http://www.fullmatchesandshows.com/2015/10/30/tondela-vs-benfica-highlights/

Just the goals. There wasn't much more in it anyway.

We probably played against the worst team in the history of the first division in Portugal.

Covenant

Faliro

Kosta back in the 11 against Boavista?

Covenant