LE QF 1ª Mão: SL Benfica 3 - 1 Newcastle United FC, 04Abr. Qui. 20h00 *SIC*

SL Benfica 3 - 1 Newcastle United FC

Liga Europa

SL Benfica: Artur Moraes, André Almeida, Luisão, Ezequiel Garay, Lorenzo Melgarejo, Nemanja Matić, André Gomes (Enzo Pérez [61m]), Ola John, Nico Gaitán, Rodrigo (Lima [61m]), Óscar Cardozo (Maxi Pereira [77m])
Treinador: Jorge Jesus
Newcastle United FC: Tim Krul, Mbiwa, Steven Taylor, Santon, Danny Simpson, James Perch, Sissoko, Cabaye, Marveaux, Jonás Gutiérrez, Papiss Cissé
Treinador: Alan Pardew
Golos: Rodrigo (25), Lima (65), Óscar Cardozo (70)

_Benfiquista_

O ano passado fomos gamados pelo Chelsea nos dois jogos..se não íamos às meias-finais da LC...

JPSilva

Espero que se não ganharmos na quinta-feira metam o Shearer borda fora senão ninguém o cala. Continuam a dar-lhe corda.

Wach Wíinik

Citação de: sardao em 01 de Abril de 2013, 00:06
Epá têm que perceber que conhecem muito mais da EPL e do Newcastle do que ele de nós. É normal que lhe escapem algumas coisas acerca da nossa grandeza e do valor da nossa equipa.

Acho que não é preciso estarem a desancar o homem por não achar o Benfica ou o Tugão a última Coca-Cola do deserto. E algumas tentativas de hipervalorizar tudo que é nosso são tão enviesadas com a má impressão que ele tem.

Nem mais, a mim até me fazem um favor por acharem que não somos assim tão bons. Não é por alguém dizer o contrário que vou deixar de achar isso. Não temos nada a provar a ninguém, nem penso perder o meu tempo tentado-o.
A única coisa que não concordo é que se subestime a equipa deles, pois ai sim perde-se todo o fundamento para o que escrevi...

Calvin

Citação de: parras_bs em 01 de Abril de 2013, 00:14
Citação de: Calvin em 01 de Abril de 2013, 00:07
Citação de: Shearer 9 em 01 de Abril de 2013, 00:01
Citação de: Rote Adler em 01 de Abril de 2013, 00:00
Citação de: Shearer 9 em 31 de Março de 2013, 23:58
Citação de: OgLoRiOsO_SLB em 31 de Março de 2013, 23:57
Mickey mouse league? The Portuguese league is the most looked at league in Europe for financial power house football clubs to come in and buy players from our top clubs...every summer we sell some of the worlds best talents to the EPL la liga and serie a...not to mention our top football clubs are always in the last 16 and last 8 of the champions league as well as winning the Europa league or Europa league semis...I would not say this is a mickey mouse league
What do you think about Maritimo, then?

They were pretty poor, that is why we played our reserve and youth team.

típico anglo-saxão arrogante que vive fechado na sua ilha e tudo o que não é inglês é menosprezado. e não foi bem assim não jogaram com as reservas .. sinceramente já começas a meter um certo nojo.  comes mesmo gelados com a testa boy. Ou então és só burrinho.
Vai para o Forum do Milan pá  ;D  :amigo:
Ele acha os nossos jogadores Overrated, como provavelmente achava o D.Luiz, o Ramires, o Coentrão, o Witsel, o Javi Garcia, o Di Maria entre outros.
Aposto que não fazem ideia do que joga o Savio o Ola ou o Garay
Eles que pensem que somos um campeonato de treta, que nós gostamos de surpreender  :)
Por acaso simpatizo com o Newcastle como clube, mas como equipa, o Benfica    está um patamar a cima.

verdade primo . Por isso é que me vai dar um gozo se espetarmos 5 nestes gajos .  :slb2:

Bethinho

Citação de: Shearer 9 em 01 de Abril de 2013, 00:08
Citação de: Calvin em 01 de Abril de 2013, 00:07
Citação de: Shearer 9 em 01 de Abril de 2013, 00:01
Citação de: Rote Adler em 01 de Abril de 2013, 00:00
Citação de: Shearer 9 em 31 de Março de 2013, 23:58
Citação de: OgLoRiOsO_SLB em 31 de Março de 2013, 23:57
Mickey mouse league? The Portuguese league is the most looked at league in Europe for financial power house football clubs to come in and buy players from our top clubs...every summer we sell some of the worlds best talents to the EPL la liga and serie a...not to mention our top football clubs are always in the last 16 and last 8 of the champions league as well as winning the Europa league or Europa league semis...I would not say this is a mickey mouse league
What do you think about Maritimo, then?

They were pretty poor, that is why we played our reserve and youth team.

típico anglo-saxão arrogante que vive fechado na sua ilha e tudo o que não é inglês é menosprezado. e não foi bem assim não jogaram com as reservas .. sinceramente já começas a meter um certo nojo.  comes mesmo gelados com a testa boy. Ou então és só burrinho.

Our team v Maritimo away

Elliot
Perch
Williamson
S.Taylor
Santon
Bigirimana
Gosling
Obertan
Amalfitano
Vuckic
Sh.Ameobi

Only 1 first team player in S.Taylor.

Tim Krul,
    Steven Taylor,
    Danny Simpson,
    Davide Santon,
    Fabricio Coloccini,
    Hatem Ben Arfa (Demba Ba, 40),
    Vurnon Anita,
    Sylvain Marveaux,
    Sammy Ameobi (Mehdi Abeid, 77),
    Gael Bigirimana,
    Papiss Demba Cissé (Romain Amalfitano, 51)

ForçadoBloqueio

Se andassem preocupados com o jogo de Olhão em vez de andarem aqui com conversas estéreis, tinham mais juízo.

patoz

Citação de: Shearer 9 em 01 de Abril de 2013, 00:00
Citação de: Zlatan em 31 de Março de 2013, 23:58
Oh Shearer, please don't say Matic, you would and will be surprised. You have no idea.

I haven't said anything about him, but just mentioned he didn't make it at Chelsea.

The way most of you go on about your players you would think you were in the semi finals of the Champions League. You're not. You are in the Europa League for a reason. A good team I am sure, but you guys go on as if you are the greatest side to ever have played the game.

No, the thing is that in fact our league is shit, but not as shit as you think, and because of our league being so boring many of us follow the premier league, considered by many the best, and we kind are more reallistic than you guys because you don't follow our league, and most time the english teams are a bit arrogant when facing portuguese team, they seem to don't care about studying us, they just think, portuguese team... easy, but most of the times they are suprised, for example, man united laste year, chelsea (tough we didn't won non of the 2 games, they got very lucky and the referees didn't helped us and at stamford bridge we dominated with 10 man). This is my opinion, i really think english people underestimate us a lot, and i don't blame them, they have reasons for that, but they're wrong most of the times, for example, what you said about cardozo is wrong in so many ways, cardozo may seem desajeitado (sorry, idk the english word), but he has a wonderful technique and isn't only against our league teams, give a look at the goal we scored agains man united on the first round of the groupe stage last year, just briliant. Then we have garay, just beast center back, artur is also very good, we save us a lot of times, matic is magnific, we would be on the starting 11 of many premier league teams, then we have gaitan, salvio, ola john, lima and pablito aimar, for me all great players and i bet you know little about most of them, tough they all are qualifiead to play in the best teams of europe.

PS: Aimar isn't qualified to play in the beast teams, tough is probably the beast of our players he's old and because of the injuries we can't do a full game, most of the times he's subed at the 60's, but this season we almost didn't played because more injuries

tjbc

Isto estava mesmo a ver-se. Com todo o respeito pelo user em causa e pelo seu clube, mas já se sabia que deixar entrar pessoal de "fora" num fórum de outro clube, dá sempre em merda  ;D

Zlatan

Citação de: iKatz em 01 de Abril de 2013, 00:15
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwPD8xx0tyI

Oh noez, what a goal o.o. u knw him shearer?  :whistle2:

O comentador: "Aía ganda golo!" :2funny:

No estádio pensei que tinha sido o Garay.

Ricardo Teixeira

Citação de: Shearer 9 em 01 de Abril de 2013, 00:13
Citação de: Ricardo Teixeira em 01 de Abril de 2013, 00:11
Citação de: Darkboy em 01 de Abril de 2013, 00:10
Cardozo in Europe,

60 games - 29 goals

2nd best goalscorer ever in Europa League

Mickey Mouse League...

Yes, it is. Benfica are not, but the league is.

It's hardly up there with the Premier League, La Liga, Bundesliga, Seria A.

Just look at the attendances outside the top 3? Overall, other than the main clubs, it is a poor league, a little bit like Scotland but better.

I'm not talking about Portuguese League...

I'm talking about Cardozo...

"Cardozo in Europe:

60 games - 29 goals

2nd best goalscorer ever in Europa League"

Maybe that's a Pateta League...

mojo_j0jo

Shearer 9

OgLoRiOsO_SLB

Listen mate I gotta run nice talking should be 2 good games enjoy your trip to lisboa :flagglorioso: