Olympiacos Piraeus

DoubleJ

Citação de: Faliro em 12 de Janeiro de 2024, 11:33What your guy's thoughts on Al-Musrati?
Good. Would boss the greek league. Seems way too expensive for Oly.

Faliro

bruno cardoso

DoubleJ

Faliro

Citação de: DoubleJ em 14 de Janeiro de 2024, 16:09Great goal from Masouras.

Stunner.

What is a shame is that we have dragged our feet on transfers. The weakest part of the team is the CB position and yet we have done nothing to fix it.

Faliro

Offside against Olympiacos goal. Notice the blue line (supposed to be the last Kyfissia player??)  is incorrect as there are Kyfissia players clearly ahead of it.

Players were instructed to leave the field by Olympiacos top brass, but the Olympiacos players decided to play on.

Festivus

Faliro

Citação de: Festivus em 17 de Janeiro de 2024, 12:26David Carmo, seriously?

Worse, Olympiacos is acting like the guy is Antonio Rudiger..

We released our other CB a few minutes ago - Freire.

But.... something interesting.. Manolas was released this week from his arab club! Now the guy is 32 and not the same as before but I think Oly will ask that he returns.

Travpart

Crazy, you're getting all the "refugo" (leftovers) from Tugão.

Navarro, Chiquinho , Carmo, Horta.

Doesn't look good to Olympiacos..

madchester85

Citação de: Travpart em 18 de Janeiro de 2024, 23:09Crazy, you're getting all the "refugo" (leftovers) from Tugão.

Portuguese Liga's B team...

Faliro

Citação de: Travpart em 18 de Janeiro de 2024, 23:09Crazy, you're getting all the "refugo" (leftovers) from Tugão.

You don't seem to rate these guys. Sad that Olympiacos is going after these guys. Carvahal and his team should have stopped them coming. I am not impressed with our portuguese technical director either suggesting these guys.

nqsbenfica

Citação de: Faliro em 19 de Janeiro de 2024, 13:24

You don't seem to rate these guys. Sad that Olympiacos is going after these guys. Carvahal and his team should have stopped them coming. I am not impressed with our portuguese technical director either suggesting these guys.

I think some of those players will be on rio ave next season due to owner of both clubs are the same.

Faliro

Citação de: nqsbenfica em 19 de Janeiro de 2024, 13:26

I think some of those players will be on rio ave next season due to owner of both clubs are the same.

Could be the case, we take Forest's leftovers, Rio Ave take ours..

nqsbenfica

Citação de: Faliro em 19 de Janeiro de 2024, 13:28
Citação de: nqsbenfica em 19 de Janeiro de 2024, 13:26

Could be the case, we take Forest's leftovers, Rio Ave take ours..

Some players that the coach for next season doesn't want with no other clubs looking for them will be on Rio ave.

JustMe

"Leftovers" is a bit harsh. Navarro and Horta are genuinely good players. Not superstars mind you, but I'd be surprised if they didn't fare well in Olympiacos, especially under a Portuguese manager.