Taça UEFA 1ª Elim. 1ª Mão: SSC Napoli 3 - 2 SL Benfica, 18Set. Qui. 20h15 *Sporttv1*

SSC Napoli 3 - 2 SL Benfica

Taça Uefa

SSC Napoli: Navarro, Gargano, Paolo Cannavaro, Santacroce, Contini, Maggio, Blasi, Vitale, Marek Hamšík, Lavezzi, Germán Denis
Treinador: Edy Reja
SL Benfica: Quim, Maxi Pereira, Luisão, Sidnei, Léo, Hassan Yebda, Carlos Martins (Kostas Katsouranis [55m]), Jonathan Urretaviscaya (Javier Balboa [46m]), José Antonio Reyes, Ángel Di María (Nuno Gomes [63m]), David Suazo
Treinador: Quique Flores
Golos: David Suazo (16), Luisão (59)

blueviper

We are the nº1 club in the world with more associates....we have almost 200.000....

redbullstar

parece que estao com medo do napoles,fdx,somos benfica se jogarmos o que sabemos e termos respeito ao napoles eles levam 2 derrotas na eliminatoria,nao podemos é entrar com euforias como no ano pasado quando nos calhou o getafe e foi logo quase tudo que é adepto do benfica a dizer estes ja foram e no fim somos eliminados e bem agora, o que fez o napoles ultimamente para temermos esse grande colosso,lol.tem bons jogadores mas nao estao ao nivel do benfica,este ano é ate á final,carrega BENFICA :slb2:

bring_it_on

Citação de: strano666 em 29 de Agosto de 2008, 18:44
one curiosity.....the team is of Lisboa, who or wath is Benfica?

benfica is like a region of the city of Lisboa...
it is where the club first started and so the name was kept, altough the name of the city is also there in the club as for SLB stands for Sport Lisboa e Benfica

IVG

The team (the stadium) is in Lisbon.
Benfica is a place in the city of Lisbon.

blueviper

We are the nº1 club in the world with more associates....we have almost 200.000....

Brave Heart

Citação de: Lavezzi89 em 29 de Agosto de 2008, 18:46
Citação de: Brave Heart em 29 de Agosto de 2008, 18:42
Citação de: strano666 em 29 de Agosto de 2008, 18:39
Citação de: Brave Heart em 29 de Agosto de 2008, 18:35
Citação de: paslelxi em 29 de Agosto de 2008, 18:31
Citação de: the.lowlight em 29 de Agosto de 2008, 18:23
And about not selling your players, even if you receive good offers..maybe that's why you bankrupted and had to change your name. Football is a business, Inter has an option over Di Maria, but they'll have to pay for it..

we're paid our sin with the financial crack...we've change chairman, we have a project which is based on the growth of youngs ....hamsik,lavezzi,santacroce,gargano, cannavaro, denis, are untouchable ...

our way is to become a powerhose in italy ad europe throught little steps and organization without trading ur corpieces..

i understand your frustration to sell players like di maria...probably you pay the low level of portoguese championship...

we've the honor to play in serie A....where players wanna play, so it's much more difficoult to leave for players especially if italians

C'mon do you really think that Napoli is bigger than Benfica? :-X

For a supporter the team is bigger than all :drunk: O0

Napoli is a really big team, but you know as well as me that Benfica is bigger... Just like I can admit that Real Madrid or maybe Liverpool are bigger than benfica! Is just a matter of good sense... :drunk:

For now is bigger...Naples has got more resources and supporters all over the world and in few years we will be at the level of Juventus, Inter, Arsenal etc....

And Benfica have supporters all over the world too, there are a lot of portuguese (and supporters of benfica) arround the world, but I wish that Napoli and Benfica in a few years can be in the level of these teams! ;)

Shoky, desculpa lá mas não concordo... Tamos aqui apenas a discutir opiniões e não houve nenhuma falta de respeito de parte a parte, pelo menos que eu tenha visto. Não vejo mal absolutamente nenhum nisso e não tinha graça nenhuma se fosse só elogios de parte a parte... Pelo contrário, era uma hipocrisia do pior!

Notguilty

Citação de: Andy_CooL em 29 de Agosto de 2008, 18:50
é como aquela cena do 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 com o nao sei kem ninguem se mete..por amor de deus..LOL
3 e meia sete oito tá nahora de molhar o biscoito!

se7en

IPASLB, LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!! o the.lowlight é tuga e participante do nosso forum há muito tempo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Qa LOL

Eagle eye

Citação de: the.lowlight em 29 de Agosto de 2008, 18:48

Benfica is a Lisbon's neighbourhood..

Benfica is a unification of two teams: 'Sport Lisboa' and 'Benfica'. The complete name of the club is 'Sport Lisboa e Benfica'.

Notguilty

Citação de: FBS em 29 de Agosto de 2008, 18:52
IPASLB, LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!! o the.lowlight é tuga e participante do nosso forum há muito tempo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Qa LOL
:2funny:

IPASLB

Citação de: blueviper em 29 de Agosto de 2008, 18:51
and we have  almoust 15 million supporters aroun the world. with more than 10 million way from portugal.

Bekambol

Citação de: IPASLB em 29 de Agosto de 2008, 18:44
e preciso respeitar os outros para ser respeitado tambem! e o sl benfica e um dos maiores clubes desportivos mundiais,porque alem de muitas qualidades,sempre soube o que e SER HUMILDE! :slb2:
Concordo contigo.
Não conheço o valor actual do adversário. mas, sei que as equipas italianas costumam ser dificeis. mas claro qualquer equipa nesta fase é sempre dificil. temos de acreditar no nosso valor. na nossa determinação. e procurar sempre o melhor resultado. mas, sempre com desportivismo. como é própio do S.L.Benfica... :slb2: O0

Ibrahim

When Napoli was in 2nd and 3rd Division there was 30.000 and 40.000 in the games in San Paolo!

Although Ac Milan, Inter and juventus have more throphies in Italy, the Napoli fans are the the best supporters in their country.

:drunk:

I hope Napoli can do well in Serie A and Coppa Italia...but in UEFA Cup.......sorry...BENFICA all the way!

:metal:  :drunk:

TFFS

Citação de: paslelxi em 29 de Agosto de 2008, 18:44
Citação de: Brave Heart em 29 de Agosto de 2008, 18:35
Citação de: paslelxi em 29 de Agosto de 2008, 18:31
Citação de: the.lowlight em 29 de Agosto de 2008, 18:23
And about not selling your players, even if you receive good offers..maybe that's why you bankrupted and had to change your name. Football is a business, Inter has an option over Di Maria, but they'll have to pay for it..

we're paid our sin with the financial crack...we've change chairman, we have a project which is based on the growth of youngs ....hamsik,lavezzi,santacroce,gargano, cannavaro, denis, are untouchable ...

our way is to become a powerhose in italy ad europe throught little steps and organization without trading ur corpieces..

i understand your frustration to sell players like di maria...probably you pay the low level of portoguese championship...

we've the honor to play in serie A....where players wanna play, so it's much more difficoult to leave for players especially if italians

C'mon do you really think that Napoli is bigger than Benfica? :-X

i've never said this ...sorry if you misunderstood me  :)

as things are now, you deserve to overcome us because of more interantional experience

i've only said that SSC NAPOLI is going to be a powerhouse like we did in 90' (but with a way better management...). our organization is based on grow youg talents scouted all over the world.

obviously i'm not speaking for myself, the ssc napoli isn't mine, his chairmain is a strong investor ...and he said many time which was our project.

i've added also that playing in the serie A gives us (napoli) a major chance to keep our payer....in fact we didn't let them go last year and the same this year.

it's about where you play, plus it's about how strong is your chairman....in both cases we're well positioned  :tomates:
I like Napoli but I love Benfica!! :smitten:
In the UEFA Cup I think Benfica will won but on the Serie A I think Napoli disurf a good classification... :slb2: :slb2: :slb2: :slb2: :drunk: :drunk:
Sorry for the bad English... :drunk: