Taça UEFA 1ª Elim. 1ª Mão: SSC Napoli 3 - 2 SL Benfica, 18Set. Qui. 20h15 *Sporttv1*

SSC Napoli 3 - 2 SL Benfica

Taça Uefa

SSC Napoli: Navarro, Gargano, Paolo Cannavaro, Santacroce, Contini, Maggio, Blasi, Vitale, Marek Hamšík, Lavezzi, Germán Denis
Treinador: Edy Reja
SL Benfica: Quim, Maxi Pereira, Luisão, Sidnei, Léo, Hassan Yebda, Carlos Martins (Kostas Katsouranis [55m]), Jonathan Urretaviscaya (Javier Balboa [46m]), José Antonio Reyes, Ángel Di María (Nuno Gomes [63m]), David Suazo
Treinador: Quique Flores
Golos: David Suazo (16), Luisão (59)

poiudivino

Citação de: Riera em 29 de Agosto de 2008, 18:17
Citação de: strano666 em 29 de Agosto de 2008, 18:12
iezzo
santacroce ---> under21 for all the new cannavaro
cannavaro
contini
maggio---> the best left midfilder of italy
hamsik-->national team, napoli refused 28M
blasi
gargano--->national team
mannini
lavezzi--->under21
denis--->national team

we are powerful, maybe you are better...but attention, in serieA (i think that it is most hard thanyour championship) we have defeated Inter, Milan, Juve, Fiorentina, Udinese and Sampdoria. Because the ball is spherical. Maybe we dream, you are favourite, but in naples the dreams can became the reality.

Quim---> national team
Maxi---> national team
Luisão---> national team
David Luiz---> under 21 team
Léo ---> national team
Katsouranis ---> national team
Carlos Martins ---> national team
Aimar ---> national team
Reyes ---> national team
Suazo ---> national team
Cardozo ---> national team

Enough?

MAI NADA!!  :whistle2:
0.1 lá
2.1 cá
Siga benfica!

Brave Heart

Citação de: paslelxi em 29 de Agosto de 2008, 18:22
Citação de: iker_slb em 29 de Agosto de 2008, 18:08
Citação de: paslelxi em 29 de Agosto de 2008, 18:05
Citação de: Brave Heart em 29 de Agosto de 2008, 17:54
Citação de: paslelxi em 29 de Agosto de 2008, 17:52
Citação de: Andy_CooL em 29 de Agosto de 2008, 17:44
Estes napolitanos vao pela primeira vez á UEFA em 14 anos e estao todos excitados..

ya, you're right...they're (we're ) thrilled about the upcoming international experience.

that's why a lot of naples fans are talking about our fanbase, you can't even imagine how they're mad lol....we're strange people, we're totaly and completely different from the typical italian guys, as a comparison i could accept the argentinian, and probably we're much more oriented to portugese people too (in the way we are..).

trust in me, when they say "a hell" ..it's really a hell man  :drunk:

Do you know "Inferno da Luz"??? ;D
Your "hell" compared to our hell is a joke...

joke or not, it's a hell man  :coolsmiley:

http://br.youtube.com/watch?v=Oi7-HPOs6gU

http://br.youtube.com/watch?v=e4GcjDFfRc8&feature=related

ya, great videos, but nothing is comparable with twice i've posted here....like i've said nothing is comparable to our fanbase, because we LIVE FOR SOCCER...

imagine people who live only for napoli, it doesn't matter anything ...all people down here are mad men..

anyway i've watched all vedeos post by you fans (benfica), it's good to find someone which is comparable to us, ...obviously you're too quiet for us, our hell is unreacheable tough.  O0

anyway, ill have the opportunity to see from televison tomorrow how is hot your fanbase...i know well mine, so only after that i'm going to expose my thoughts.

but these two videos i'm posted are unreachable ....cause nothing can reach the passion for a god like diego.

greetings

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwYV-DIwyoY
Nothing is compared to "Inferno da Luz"... Nothing

Spooner®

Citação de: Lavezzi89 em 29 de Agosto de 2008, 18:23
http://it.youtube.com/watch?v=XvmEOZsJ0-0&feature=related

See till the end   O0

My friend... see this video... it's from a begining of a game with porto in our stadium last season.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DYiBEKm2gM

in the othe side of the stadium the were porto suporters... see the flashes of the cameras as they apreciate the show that benfica suporters were giving to them....  ^-^

They hate us... but still they were overwelmed with this invironment!  O0

see the red inferno that your players and, you sporters are going to be!

PS. só e pena o Redstar estar a cantar... estraga aquilo tudo.....   :tomates: :tomates:

tou a brincar red... era bom que todos fossem como tu no estadio!  :drunk: O0

Ibrahim

Citação de: nightcrowler em 29 de Agosto de 2008, 18:14
iezzo
cannavaro
contini
blasi
gargano--->national team
mannini
lavezzi--->under21
denis--->national team

we are powerful, maybe you are better...but attention, in serieA (i think that it is most hard thanyour championship) we have defeated Inter, Milan, Juve, Fiorentina, Udinese and Sampdoria. Because the ball is spherical. Maybe we dream, you are favourite, but in naples the dreams can became the reality.

you have a very very good team :bow2: :bow2:

like quique flores, our coach said :
"it's a game of a final"

many many respect to NAPOLI
"oh leon oh leon questa é la canzon di vechi leon!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quim - National team ( Portugal)
Maxi Pereira - National team ( Uruguay)
Luisão - National team ( Brazil)
Katsouranis - National team ( Greece)
Léo - National team ( Brazil)
Yebda
Carlos Martins - National team ( Portugal)
Reyes - National team ( Spain)
Aimar - National team ( Argentina)
Suazo - National team ( Honduras)
Cardozo - National team ( Paraguay )

And we have more:

Moreira
Moretto
Miguel Victor - National team under 20 ( Portugal)
David Luiz - National team under 20 ( Brazil)
Sidnei - National team under 20 ( Brazil)
Jorge Ribeiro - National team ( Portugal)
Fillipe Bastos - National team under 20 ( Brazil)
Binya - National Team ( Camaroon)
Balboa - National Team ( Equatorial Guinea)
Ruben Amorim
Urretavyscaya - National Team under 20 ( Uruguay)
Angel Di Maria - National Team under 23 ( Argentina)
Nuno Gomes - National team ( Portugal)
Makukula - National team ( Portugal)
Mantorras - National team ( Angola)

O0

strano666

Citação de: Riera em 29 de Agosto de 2008, 18:17
iezzo
cannavaro
contini
blasi
gargano--->national team
mannini
lavezzi--->under21
denis--->national team

Quim---> national team
Maxi---> national team
Luisão---> national team
David Luiz---> under 21 team
Léo ---> national team
Katsouranis ---> national team
Carlos Martins ---> national team
Aimar ---> national team
Reyes ---> national team
Suazo ---> national team
Cardozo ---> national team

Enough?
Infact i've said that you are better. But also milan, juve, inter and fiorentina was better.
So....
Quim is a good goalkeeper, but in italy we have a better school of goalkeeper so we are accustomed. If quim is like buffon i'm afraid.
Katsouranis...please....
Leo is a good player, but the real defender are another
i repeat you are favourite, but attention...that's all!

paslelxi

Citação de: the.lowlight em 29 de Agosto de 2008, 18:23
And about not selling your players, even if you receive good offers..maybe that's why you bankrupted and had to change your name. Football is a business, Inter has an option over Di Maria, but they'll have to pay for it..

we're paid our sin with the financial crack...we've change chairman, we have a project which is based on the growth of youngs ....hamsik,lavezzi,santacroce,gargano, cannavaro, denis, are untouchable ...

our way is to become a powerhose in italy ad europe throught little steps and organization without trading ur corpieces..

i understand your frustration to sell players like di maria...probably you pay the low level of portoguese championship...

we've the honor to play in serie A....where players wanna play, so it's much more difficoult to leave for players especially if italians

ligadamentira

Os italianos se jogarem tanto como falam e se gabam,tamos tramados,lol.

Brave Heart

Citação de: paslelxi em 29 de Agosto de 2008, 18:31
And about not selling your players, even if you receive good offers..maybe that's why you bankrupted and had to change your name. Football is a business, Inter has an option over Di Maria, but they'll have to pay for it..

we're paid our sin with the financial crack...we've change chairman, we have a project which is based on the growth of youngs ....hamsik,lavezzi,santacroce,gargano, cannavaro, denis, are untouchable ...

our way is to become a powerhose in italy ad europe throught little steps and organization without trading ur corpieces..

i understand your frustration to sell players like di maria...probably you pay the low level of portoguese championship...

we've the honor to play in serie A....where players wanna play, so it's much more difficoult to leave for players especially if italians

C'mon do you really think that Napoli is bigger than Benfica? :-X

Ibrahim

Di Maria will stay at Benfica. Internazionale only have preference if we want to sell the player. If Real Madrid offer 30 M for Di Maria, and if Benfica wants to sell him, we have to ask Internazionale if they want to give us 30 M.

Shoky

Porque é que a maior parte de vocês são imbecis provocadores para os italianos?
Até agora só li opiniões simpáticas da parte deles!
E vocês respondem com picanços bacocos...

Enfim!
Grande parte da imagem que o Benfica tem, somos nós que a passamos...e aqui também o fazemos!

PS: Welcome Napoli fans...
We have great respect for you guys...I hope we have 2 great matches with lots of fair-play!
Could you tell us more about your team?
O0

SLB4EVERnEVER

Citação de: Shoky em 29 de Agosto de 2008, 18:36
Porque é que a maior parte de vocês são imbecis provocadores para os italianos?
Até agora só li opiniões simpáticas da parte deles!
E vocês respondem com picanços bacocos...

Enfim!
Grande parte da imagem que o Benfica tem, somos nós que a passamos...e aqui também o fazemos!

PS: Welcome Napoli fans...
We have great respect for you guys...I hope we have 2 great matches with lots of fair-play!
Could you tell us more about your team?
O0

O0

rui costa10

eu quero que eles se fodem com os jogadores deles!nao digo ke sao ruins, mas se forem assim tao excelentes, entao o ke andam a fazer no napoles??eu quero que se lixem!falem ke tem o futuro canavarro! e nos temos o david luiz!tem o lavezzi,nos temos o di maria!tem o zalayeta, temos o suazo!tem akele eslovaco, e nos temos o aimar! pronto, eles estao felizes porque ha nao sei kuantos anos nao vao a competicoes europeias!parabens, conseguiram ir a uefa e jogar contra o MAIOR clube do mundo!

med06053

That was in a recente past, now di maria will leave only with a great proposal, and benfica is a club diferent from the other portuguese clubs. Players like aimar, reyes, suazo, carlos martins, they could chose to play in other country, but they prefered benfica. That's all I say.