Taça UEFA 1ª Elim. 1ª Mão: SSC Napoli 3 - 2 SL Benfica, 18Set. Qui. 20h15 *Sporttv1*

SSC Napoli 3 - 2 SL Benfica

Taça Uefa

SSC Napoli: Navarro, Gargano, Paolo Cannavaro, Santacroce, Contini, Maggio, Blasi, Vitale, Marek Hamšík, Lavezzi, Germán Denis
Treinador: Edy Reja
SL Benfica: Quim, Maxi Pereira, Luisão, Sidnei, Léo, Hassan Yebda, Carlos Martins (Kostas Katsouranis [55m]), Jonathan Urretaviscaya (Javier Balboa [46m]), José Antonio Reyes, Ángel Di María (Nuno Gomes [63m]), David Suazo
Treinador: Quique Flores
Golos: David Suazo (16), Luisão (59)

luis___alex

que azar do caramba

bem saiu o nápoles não foi???????

É AO NÁPOLES QUE TEMOS DE GANHAR E MAIS NADA

the.lowlight

Exacto, eu não percebo qual é a necessidade de vir com essas coisas..não sabem falar normalmente? tem que ser sempre na base da provocação..ele veio cá, respeitou o pessoal..e começam logo as bocas. Enfim...

aguia-real

lavezzi che cazzo dicci????
mai visto un inferno comme il nostro stadium.

francisco

Lavezzi89, be afraid of Di María, Aimar, Reyes, Urreta and Carlos Martins :D

vitor7

Se alguem vai tremer esse alguem sao voces italianos do crl :knuppel2:  :slb2: :slb2: :slb2:

Andy_CooL

Lavezzi89

Napoli is the italian name of the our city....

Anyway in this part of the season we can run more because we have started before (for intertoto cup) and at olimpic's games i have not seen this fantastic Di maria as a champion..only a good player.

Reyes comes from a failure season from real madrid and suazo the same from inter....Our problems are the second lines, if some our top player get injured we are very weak...anyway your stadium is very huge and fantastic too!! For all napolitans which are too young for Maradona's time is a big big big pleasure play vs this good team as Benfica!

iker_slb

Citação de: Lavezzi89 em 29 de Agosto de 2008, 17:33
Napoli is the italian name of the our city....

Anyway in this part of the season we can run more because we have started before (for intertoto cup) and at olimpic's games i have not seen this fantastic Di maria as a champion..only a good player.

Reyes comes from a failure season from real madrid and suazo the same from inter....Our problems are the second lines, if some our top player get injured we are very weak...anyway your stadium is very huge and fantastic too!! For all napolitans which are too young for Maradona's time is a big big big pleasure play vs this good team as Benfica!
not real madrid..is atletic madrid  O0

paslelxi

Citação de: Bella Gutman em 29 de Agosto de 2008, 17:25
Citação de: Lavezzi89 em 29 de Agosto de 2008, 17:18
Hi Portoguese supporters!

I like so much your team and i think on the paper you are better than us, but pay attention: Our stadium will be infernal for your players and the team is almost the same of le last year...and we have a lavezzi in a great form.....i hope will win the best team (Naples!!)....Forza Napoli! Forza Lavezzi!  

LOL
Do you know the Hell by the stadium of light? You will see...
Ask to the Inter fans!!!

Another question... who is Napoli??

dd you mean, where is napoli?

ya, napoli is placed in south of italy, this is one of the best places in the world, sun, sea, girls and fun, we are oen mind people, we like to joke everytime, we're brillant ..forget italian people, we're from napoli and from many ways, napoli is absolutely different from the rest of italy.  :drunk:

you're going to enjoy our hospitality, obviously if you will join the right people down here....

please, just try to stay away from dangerous people, keep you wallets or purses well chained (it's a suggestion to survive ..  ;))

do not stay alone and in places where you don't know where you are ...if you do that it's at your own risk.

sometimes we're compared to the far west ...it's absolutely wrong if you meet the right guys  :amigo:

but i wanna be sure you're going to keep you away from problems here in napoli.

bye.

saturday we're going to see you here in italy on sportitalia..porto benfica righ??...good luck, and keep in mind we're observing you fans (i'm just curious to see your red see...)

the.lowlight

If you were not impressed by Di Maria performances, who is being followed by Real Madrid, Manchester United, Inter, Barcelona because of his tournment, what could we say about Lavezzi?;)

It's true..Reyes comes from a failure season, but he's still a great player..24 years old. I guess you know Suazo better than I do, I have a good idea of him. Being benched for Ibrahimovic, Crespo or Cruz is no shame at all...we'll see.

Benfax

Citação de: francisco. em 29 de Agosto de 2008, 17:30
Lavezzi89, be afraid of Di María, Aimar, Reyes, Urreta and Carlos Martins :D

e isso amigo..

mas importante ou melhor na minha opiniao se o benfica marca la isto ta ganho porque as equipas italinas como sao a sofrer um golo em casa ja começam a tremer todas e nao sabem o que hadem de fazer..

vamos la caralho a conquista da taça uefa!o napoles vai ser um pequeno obstaculo! :slb2:

iker_slb

Citação de: paslelxi em 29 de Agosto de 2008, 17:37

I like so much your team and i think on the paper you are better than us, but pay attention: Our stadium will be infernal for your players and the team is almost the same of le last year...and we have a lavezzi in a great form.....i hope will win the best team (Naples!!)....Forza Napoli! Forza Lavezzi! 

LOL
Ask to the Inter fans!!!

dd you mean, where is napoli?

ya, napoli is placed in south of italy, this is one of the places in the world, sun, sea, girls and fun, we are oen mind people, we like to joke everytime, we're brillant ..forget italian people, we're from napoli and from many ways, napoli is absolutely different from the rest of italy.  :drunk:

you're going to enjoy our hospitality, obviously if you will join the right people down here....

please, just try to stay away from dangerous people, keep you wallets or purses well chained (it's a suggestion to survive ..  ;))

do not stay alone and in places where you don't know where you are ...if you do that it's at your own risk.

sometimes you're compared to the far west ...it's absolutely wrong if you meet the right guys  :amigo:

but i wanna be sure you're going to keep you away from problems here in napoli.

bye.

saturday we're going to see you here in italy on sportitalia..porto benfica righ??...good luck, and keep in mind we're observing you fans (i'm just curious to see your red see...)

benfica-porto!
and you will play away with roma..hard test for you like porto are too for us!
see the game and pay attention for the benfica tiffosi  O0  :slb2:
:drunk:

Slbstriker

Com tanta equipa no sorteio, teve logo que calhar o Nápoles, mais azarado que o Benfica neste sorteio, só mesmo o Nápoles, a quem saiu o... Benfica!

strano666

LOL
Ask to the Inter fans!!!

Inter was defeted in naples after 2 years of victory....inter fans knows very well our park :drunk: