Taça UEFA 1ª Elim. 1ª Mão: SSC Napoli 3 - 2 SL Benfica, 18Set. Qui. 20h15 *Sporttv1*

SSC Napoli 3 - 2 SL Benfica

Taça Uefa

SSC Napoli: Navarro, Gargano, Paolo Cannavaro, Santacroce, Contini, Maggio, Blasi, Vitale, Marek Hamšík, Lavezzi, Germán Denis
Treinador: Edy Reja
SL Benfica: Quim, Maxi Pereira, Luisão, Sidnei, Léo, Hassan Yebda, Carlos Martins (Kostas Katsouranis [55m]), Jonathan Urretaviscaya (Javier Balboa [46m]), José Antonio Reyes, Ángel Di María (Nuno Gomes [63m]), David Suazo
Treinador: Quique Flores
Golos: David Suazo (16), Luisão (59)

iker_slb

Citação de: Lavezzi89 em 29 de Agosto de 2008, 17:46
I think that your attack is very good but (as milan) your weak point is behind: Your stoppers are slow and i have heard that your goalkeeper is a disaster...And another thing: Most of our players for you are unknown because they are very young (we are the youngest team of the serie A) but stoppers as Santacroce (the new Fabio Cannavaro) and other players (as maggio, hamsik) will be remembered as the
best....sign it  ^-^
are you kidding now????
you know ricardo??he is a true disaster!
quim is just the best portuguese keeper!
he dont save for the show but with conviction and security
yes i know santacrose and i think he will be a great player

DD

Citação de: poiudivino em 29 de Agosto de 2008, 17:49
Citação de: Eterno em 29 de Agosto de 2008, 17:48
Este n deve conehcer o david luiz...

Deixa-o ficar na ignorância...depois supreende-se  ::)

O David Luiz nessa altura ainda deve estar lesionado  >:(

paslelxi

Citação de: Andy_CooL em 29 de Agosto de 2008, 17:44
Estes napolitanos vao pela primeira vez á UEFA em 14 anos e estao todos excitados..

ya, you're right...they're (we're ) thrilled about the upcoming international experience.

that's why a lot of naples fans are talking about our fanbase, you can't even imagine how they're mad lol....we're strange people, we're totaly and completely different from the typical italian guys, as a comparison i could accept the argentinian, and probably we're much more oriented to portugese people too (in the way we are..).

trust in me, when they say "a hell" ..it's really a hell man  :drunk:

vitor7

lol nem entendo o porque de tanta letra. o SLBENFICA tem obrigaçao de ganhar e é claramente superior ao napoles. Vence por NÓS  :slb2:

Lavezzi89

Citação de: Andy_CooL em 29 de Agosto de 2008, 17:50
I think that your attack is very good but (as milan) your weak point is behind: Your stoppers are slow and i have heard that your goalkeeper is a disaster...And another thing: Most of our players for you are unknown because they are very young (we are the youngest team of the serie A) but stoppers as Santacroce (the new Fabio Cannavaro) and other players (as maggio, hamsik) will be remembered as the
best....sign it  ^-^
our goalkeeper is a disaster? :S who said it for you? Quim is the number 1 of Portugal...

Other Portoguese people...and why at eurpean played ricardo? he sucks hard  :buck2:

Brave Heart

Citação de: paslelxi em 29 de Agosto de 2008, 17:52
Estes napolitanos vao pela primeira vez á UEFA em 14 anos e estao todos excitados..

ya, you're right...they're (we're ) thrilled about the upcoming international experience.

that's why a lot of naples fans are talking about our fanbase, you can't even imagine how they're mad lol....we're strange people, we're totaly and completely different from the typical italian guys, as a comparison i could accept the argentinian, and probably we're much more oriented to portugese people too (in the way we are..).

Do you know "Inferno da Luz"??? ;D
Your "hell" compared to our hell is a joke...

poiudivino

Agora devia-se chamar o mini-caixotinho para dizer umas certas coisas aos adeptos do Nápoles  :whistle2:

BENFICA É GRANDE! A nossa obrigação é ganhar e acabou!!

Slbstriker

Citação de: iker_slb em 29 de Agosto de 2008, 17:51
best....sign it  ^-^
are you kidding now????
you know ricardo??he is a true disaster!
quim is just the best portuguese keeper!
he dont save for the show but with conviction and security
yes i know santacrose and i think he will be a great player

And Hamsik, also a good player, as well as Napoli's forwards.

Becken

best....sign it  ^-^

Disaster? Are you crazy? Quim is a great goalkepper! Who told you that, lie you!

Jakub

Citação de: Lavezzi89 em 29 de Agosto de 2008, 17:18
Hi Portoguese supporters!

I like so much your team and i think on the paper you are better than us, but pay attention: Our stadium will be infernal for your players and the team is almost the same of le last year...and we have a lavezzi in a great form.....i hope will win the best team (Naples!!)....Forza Napoli! Forza Lavezzi!  

Diz é a mana, a prima e as amigas pa vir ver a bola e elas q vãos ao Alto dos Moinhos beber umas jolas e conviver...

the.lowlight

Well..Quim, as people are saying, is a great goalkeeper, on an amazing form. Maxi Pereira is an uruguayan international. Luisão is called for Brazil NT regularly. Katsouranis is a greek international that would feet any team on the world. Leo..if you think he's slow.. wait until you seem him. And yes, he's a brazilian international too.

We'll sell Di Maria one day..he has a 30M € release clause and great clubs do sell players. They buy them for 8M € and sell for 30M€... Big clubs sell their good players because there's no point of keeping them insatisfied. If you think you'll keep your good players forever...

Can you post Napoli's line-up?

poiudivino

Citação de: Lavezzi89 em 29 de Agosto de 2008, 17:53
best....sign it  ^-^
our goalkeeper is a disaster? :S who said it for you? Quim is the number 1 of Portugal...

Other Portoguese people...and why at eurpean played ricardo? he sucks hard  :buck2:

:-X Portuguese  ::)

iker_slb

trust in me, when they say "a hell" ..it's really a hell man  :drunk:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J74VxAhZgFA&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2I5t63xcyEk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MP06KNuEqEs&feature=related
:drunk:

Andy_CooL

Citação de: Lavezzi89 em 29 de Agosto de 2008, 17:53
best....sign it  ^-^

probably was a Sporting supporter that told it to you..Ricardo played in Euro becausa Scolari isn't a manager he is boyfriend of Ricardo..

Gambino

Citação de: Brave Heart em 29 de Agosto de 2008, 17:54

Do you know "Inferno da Luz"??? ;D
Your "hell" compared to our hell is a joke...

Epa nao gozem com o homem que ele é la da terra da mafia siciliana  :buck2: