Taça UEFA 1ª Elim. 1ª Mão: SSC Napoli 3 - 2 SL Benfica, 18Set. Qui. 20h15 *Sporttv1*

SSC Napoli 3 - 2 SL Benfica

Taça Uefa

SSC Napoli: Navarro, Gargano, Paolo Cannavaro, Santacroce, Contini, Maggio, Blasi, Vitale, Marek Hamšík, Lavezzi, Germán Denis
Treinador: Edy Reja
SL Benfica: Quim, Maxi Pereira, Luisão, Sidnei, Léo, Hassan Yebda, Carlos Martins (Kostas Katsouranis [55m]), Jonathan Urretaviscaya (Javier Balboa [46m]), José Antonio Reyes, Ángel Di María (Nuno Gomes [63m]), David Suazo
Treinador: Quique Flores
Golos: David Suazo (16), Luisão (59)

Eagle eye

Cheguei agora e vi que se 'fala' inglês por estas bandas. Alguém me diz porquê?

blueviper

Os gajos não devem perceber puto de português....

Kostov

Citação de: Shoky em 29 de Agosto de 2008, 18:41
Our best striker is on 2 game ban by Uefa, Cardozo! So you won´t have to worry about him!

We will probably play with this team:

Quim

Maxi Pereira
Luisão
David Luiz
Léo

Katsouranis
Carlos Martins
Aimar

Di Maria
Reyes
Suazo

O0

It's very likely that Quique chooses to put some more consistency to the midfield when playing away, changing Dí Maria for Ruben Amorim. Another possibility is playing with a central back (David Luiz, M. Vítor or Sidnei) in the the right back wing...

Cheers mate! :drunk: :drunk:

bring_it_on

Citação de: Eagle eye em 29 de Agosto de 2008, 18:56
Cheguei agora e vi que se 'fala' inglês por estas bandas. Alguém me diz porquê?

porque como bons anfitriões que somos gostamos de receber bem pessoas em nossa casa!
e assim estamos a fazer com os adeptos do napoles que vieram até aqui saber coisas sobre a nossa equipa

Eagle eye

Can anyone tell me why some people don't speak the language of Camões? (pode ser que em inglês me respondam...)

bring_it_on

Citação de: Eagle eye em 29 de Agosto de 2008, 18:58
Can anyone tell me why some people don't speak the language of Camões? (pode ser que em inglês me respondam...)

já te respondi e em portuguÊs... não percebo o que te causa tanta estranheza sinceramente...

SLB4EVERnEVER

Está aqui o pessoal do Napoles

IPASLB

Sport Lisboa e Benfica (Portugal)

SL Benfica from Lisbon, Portugal, fields teams in football, basketball, rink hockey, futsal, volleyball, handball, rugby, cycling, and athletics, among other sports. In total, Benfica have won many titles in all these sports including the 1961 and 1962 European Champions Cup in football, rink hockey-CERS Cup in 1991, 3 Iberian Cups and 1 Torneio Ibérico in rugby, and 5 in the Athletics European Cup, 3 world champions clubs cups in all sports who sl benfica had,and much more international titles. With dozens of trophies in several sports and the largest number of associates, SL Benfica is a powerhouse in world sports. SL Benfica has the biggest fan base and the largest number of registered associates among Portuguese clubs, having also the largest number of supporters outside of Portugal for a Portuguese club, with a total of 15 million Benfica's supporters worldwide. Almost every municipality of Portugal has its own Casa do Benfica (House of Benfica), which can also be found in many cities and towns of countries worldwide. It is also the biggest club in the world in number of associates (registered paying supporters), with a number of 160,398 (as of November 2006), a fact which was attested by the Guinness Book of Records on 10th November 2006, in total sl benfica have 29 international official titles in all sports,and more than 300 non official . :slb2:

Notguilty

i want to talk english to!!!

Right now I'm having amnesia and deja vu at the same time. I think I've forgotten this before.

good luck Napoli on serie A .. with all respect if we win u guys on this elimination games... we will win Uefa for u.  :drunk:  

VALEBEM

Sorteio ao mesmo tempo interessante, e difícil... Para uma eliminatória inicial, o Nápoles é um adversário bem complicado... Embora sejam duelos que prometem...
Apesar de eles terem uma boa equipa, acho que nós somos bem favoritos no papel, mas temos que o demonstrar em campo...

O Nápoles é um bom clube, com uma boa «tifoseria», e que parece estar a renascer das cinzas... Mas o Benfica é um dos maiores clubes do Mundo, e acho que o peso histórico pode contar um pouco na hora das decisões...

4ever Red Devil

Welcome all Napoli fans :)

Your squad is a lot stronger than I thought.
Due to Rui Costa efforts in his new charge, we finally also have a squad like we deserve.

I think the main difference between the two sides is experience. I mean Hamsik, Lavezzi or Denis are amazing players but they don't have the experience of Reyes, Suazo or Aimar.

I admire Napoli fans and I truly hope that you can make a great season and continue your way back to the top  :)

Eagle eye

Io parlo italiano... Io sono un ospite ancora più simpatico ... Il popolo di Napoli capirà la grandezza del Benfica nei due giochi. E vedranno come noi siamo forti. Solo noi non siamo i campioni a causa della corruzione, del Portogallo, non è un crimine...

Para os portugueses que não tiveram a ideia de ir ao google, aqui fica a tradução:

Eu falo italiano... Sou um anfitrião ainda mais simpático... Os adeptos do Nápoles vão perceber a grandeza do Benfica nestes dois jogos. E vão perceber como somos fortes. Só não somos campeões porque a corrupção, em Portugal, não é crime...

;D

Rossoneri

Napoli fans open your eyes and learn! I like Napoli but how you dare to compare your club with Benfica?

SL Benfica has one of the biggest fan base among Portuguese clubs, having also the largest number of supporters outside of Portugal for a Portuguese club, with a total of 14 million Benfica's supporters worldwide.[1] It is also the biggest club in the world in number of associates (registered paying supporters), with a current (November 2006) number of 160,398, a fact which was attested by the Guinness Book of Records on November 10, 2006.

Benfica is also in the Uefa list of the 7 mythical clubs of the world along with Liverpool, Real Madrid, Boca Juniors etc.

Good luck tou you in Serie A.

SevenStars

Citação de: SLB4EVERnEVER em 29 de Agosto de 2008, 19:00

Está aqui o pessoal do Napoles

Entãoporque é que o pessoal do Nápoles não escreve em italiano. Percebe-se muito razoavelmente. E a inversa também é verdadeira.