Taça UEFA 1ª Elim. 1ª Mão: SSC Napoli 3 - 2 SL Benfica, 18Set. Qui. 20h15 *Sporttv1*

SSC Napoli 3 - 2 SL Benfica

Taça Uefa

SSC Napoli: Navarro, Gargano, Paolo Cannavaro, Santacroce, Contini, Maggio, Blasi, Vitale, Marek Hamšík, Lavezzi, Germán Denis
Treinador: Edy Reja
SL Benfica: Quim, Maxi Pereira, Luisão, Sidnei, Léo, Hassan Yebda, Carlos Martins (Kostas Katsouranis [55m]), Jonathan Urretaviscaya (Javier Balboa [46m]), José Antonio Reyes, Ángel Di María (Nuno Gomes [63m]), David Suazo
Treinador: Quique Flores
Golos: David Suazo (16), Luisão (59)

Aguia_Dura

http://translate.google.pt/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.transfermarkt.de%2Fde%2Fverein%2F6195%2Fsscneapel%2Fuebersicht%2Fstartseite.html&sl=de&tl=pt&hl=pt-PT&ie=UTF-8

Valor (+/- suposto) dos jogadores do Nápoles ajuda a ter uma ideia um pouco melhor quem são os melhores e mais cotados jogadores do Nápoles.

Em frente rumo á final  :metal:

:slb2:

Aguia_Dura

Napoli 3 - Milan 1 (Maio de 2008)

Além dos golos destaco os remates de belo efeito de fora da área ao poste aos 2:35 e 2:46 do video.

http://it.youtube.com/watch?v=PczevO2ETyE&feature=related

Wampyro

Citação de: Águia Dura em 30 de Agosto de 2008, 01:09
Napoli 3 - Milan 1 (Maio de 2008)

Além dos golos destaco os remates de belo efeito de fora da área ao poste aos 2:35 e 2:46 do video.

http://it.youtube.com/watch?v=PczevO2ETyE&feature=related

Na epoca passada, qualquer equipa se arriscava a vencer o Milan ainda por cima em casa!

paslelxi

good morning guys!  :amigo:

ok, i've read the last posts, and i wanna clarify better of corepieces  ;)

as now (waiting a while cause the transfer market close officialy 1 sept) the formation is:

----------------------------------------------------IEZZO (ITA)-------------------------------

---------------SANTACROCE (ITA *)---CANNAVARO (ITA*)-----RINAUDO (ITA-NEW PLAYER)

MAGGIO (ITA*-NEW PLAYER)--------------------------------------------VITALE (ITA-WAITING FOR A NEW LEFT)

--------------BLASI (ITA*) -----------------GARGANO (URU*) ---------------HAMSIK (SLO*)

-------------------------------------LAVEZZI (ARG*) ---------DENIS (ARG*-NEW PLAYER)

BENCH

NAVARRO (ARG) -GK
CONTINI (ITA) - DC (GOOD DEFENDER ON MARKING)
MANNINI (ITA) - WING (GOOD SPEED- actually injuried-waiting for WADA sentence for doping)
GRAVA (ITA) DC-DL (BAD PLAYER)
PAZIENZA (ITA) - CC
BOGLIACINO (URU) - JOLLY (injuried)
ZALAYETA (URU) - ATT
PIA' (ITA) - ATT
RUSSOTTO (ITA) - ATT (SUB 21) NEW (TALENTED YOUNG)
MONTERVINO (ITA) CC (BAD PLAYER)

OFF SQUAD

DOMIZZI (ITA*) - DC (out of the team, he's on the market)
SAVINI (ITA) - DC (on the market)
DE ZERBI ( ITA) ATT (on the market)

where(*) it indicates a strong player proved to be absolutely good in serie A.

he's the complete list of our corepieces:

SANTACROCE (ITA*) SUB 21 - he's our best defender, proved to be ready for the italian NT, probably the best italian defender for the future.

differently from the other defenders of our team, he hasn't much size (about 1.80 cm), smart, quick, a monster on anticipating players, he's prone to injury by the way he plays ...you gonna love him.

CANNAVARO (ITA*) - he's our vice-captain, brother of the much more famous FABIO, paolo is an excellent defender, good size, strong, athletic ....sometimes he sleeps costing us dangerous situation on defense. when he's ON is a guy you cannot pass.

MAGGIO (ITA* - NEW) - indicated by everyone's as the best wing of the SERIE A, he's an added foward, he has size and an unique body, he can push for the entire game on his side.

with the ball on his feet, he's a normal player, probably under the par...without the ball he's a monster of positioning on the offensive side, he's a ble to create for others and make for himself.

he hasn't enough creativity, he's a linear player tough, but what he does, he does it well.

defensively he isn't enough capable of, he's mainly a wing.

GARGANO (URU*) - uruguagian NT starter, he's the core of our mieldfield. no one mentioned him, but he's our strenght in many situations.

he hasn't size, 1.68...but he has a strong body tough. he can distribute the game well, he can defend absolutely well, with flashes of pure athletic power. he can run up and down ininterruptly for the whole game....he's able to steal the opponent's breath with his dynamism. force of nature.

like i said he's complete player, but he's young, so sometimes he's prone to tactical mistakes, most of the time he's off position, using his incredible energy to supply his mistakes ..sometimes goes well other times doesn't.

BLASI (ITA*) - i've marked him as a star, obviously he's not a star in the common way we're used to think about ....he's a guy every teams wanna have, cause he's a fighter, many times he's out of control with takles or defensive plays ..but you cannot do nothing but clap your hands for his hardiness.

strong, with mid size, a dynamo. sometimes he stops the flow of our offense, holding the ball too much time, somentimes he wants the ball, but he's uncapable of distributing it well ...this is his limit.

HAMSIK (SLO*) - pure talent. defensively he isn't good, mainly cause he's an offense minded player.

like i said, offensively he's every time at the right place, he's an heavy bastard (lol, for opponents obviously...) cause he's always ready to score or ready to try an offensive action throught the defensive lines.

tecnically he's superb, his size (1.88) makes the rest for him...

his limit is youthness, sky's the limit.

LAVEZZI (ARG*) - well, you know him...i can't accept comparisons with di maria, and i don't wanna ear people who say "he benched him..." you're in fault if you say that.

di maria is a special player for his age, he has a strong tecnique and good size ...lavezzi is a completely different player, more suited for couter attack, he has an incredible speed and an above average tecnique.

don't undervalue lavezzi, that's my suggestion....he knows ho to be dangerous.

DENIS (ARG* - NEW) - from indipendiente, he isn't much of a scorer. he knows how to play for the team, he fights hard, he can pass the ball well, he has a strong personality. argentinian NT member, he deserves a lot of respect.

that's all guys..hope it's all known now  :amigo:

now i wanna know more about your team, and your key players  :clap1:

kramxel²

Marc:slb

Alguns benfiquistas estão preocupados mas pensem nos adeptos do nápoles, vão ter que se preocupar com:
Cardozo
Reyes
Dí Maria
Aimar
Suazo
Léo
Carlos Martins...
Isto não deve ser fácil pra eles se fosse a eles tinha medo, muito medo...

red side

Citação de: paslelxi em 30 de Agosto de 2008, 10:16

as now (waiting a while cause the transfer market close officialy 1 sept) the formation is:

----------------------------------------------------IEZZO (ITA)-------------------------------

---------------SANTACROCE (ITA *)---CANNAVARO (ITA*)-----RINAUDO (ITA-NEW PLAYER)

MAGGIO (ITA*-NEW PLAYER)--------------------------------------------VITALE (ITA-WAITING FOR A NEW LEFT)

--------------BLASI (ITA*) -----------------GARGANO (URU*) ---------------HAMSIK (SLO*)

-------------------------------------LAVEZZI (ARG*) ---------DENIS (ARG*-NEW PLAYER)

BENCH

NAVARRO (ARG) -GK
MANNINI (ITA) - WING (GOOD SPEED- actually injuried-waiting for WADA sentence for doping)
PAZIENZA (ITA) - CC
ZALAYETA (URU) - ATT
PIA' (ITA) - ATT

OFF SQUAD

SANTACROCE (ITA*) SUB 21 - he's our best defender, proved to be ready for the italian NT, probably the best italian defender for the future.

differently from the other defenders of our team, he hasn't much size (about 1.80 cm), smart, quick, a monster on anticipating players, he's prone to injury by the way he plays ...you gonna love him.

CANNAVARO (ITA*) - he's our vice-captain, brother of the much more famous FABIO, paolo is an excellent defender, good size, strong, athletic ....sometimes he sleeps costing us dangerous situation on defense. when he's ON is a guy you cannot pass.

MAGGIO (ITA* - NEW) - indicated by everyone's as the best wing of the SERIE A, he's an added foward, he has size and an unique body, he can push for the entire game on his side.

with the ball on his feet, he's a normal player, probably under the par...without the ball he's a monster of positioning on the offensive side, he's a ble to create for others and make for himself.

he hasn't enough creativity, he's a linear player tough, but what he does, he does it well.

GARGANO (URU*) - uruguagian NT starter, he's the core of our mieldfield. no one mentioned him, but he's our strenght in many situations.

he hasn't size, 1.68...but he has a strong body tough. he can distribute the game well, he can defend absolutely well, with flashes of pure athletic power. he can run up and down ininterruptly for the whole game....he's able to steal the opponent's breath with his dynamism. force of nature.

like i said he's complete player, but he's young, so sometimes he's prone to tactical mistakes, most of the time he's off position, using his incredible energy to supply his mistakes ..sometimes goes well other times doesn't.

BLASI (ITA*) - i've marked him as a star, obviously he's not a star in the common way we're used to think about ....he's a guy every teams wanna have, cause he's a fighter, many times he's out of control with takles or defensive plays ..but you cannot do nothing but clap your hands for his hardiness.

strong, with mid size, a dynamo. sometimes he stops the flow of our offense, holding the ball too much time, somentimes he wants the ball, but he's uncapable of distributing it well ...this is his limit.

HAMSIK (SLO*) - pure talent. defensively he isn't good, mainly cause he's an offense minded player.

like i said, offensively he's every time at the right place, he's an heavy bastard (lol, for opponents obviously...) cause he's always ready to score or ready to try an offensive action throught the defensive lines.

LAVEZZI (ARG*) - well, you know him...i can't accept comparisons with di maria, and i don't wanna ear people who say "he benched him..." you're in fault if you say that.

di maria is a special player for his age, he has a strong tecnique and good size ...lavezzi is a completely different player, more suited for couter attack, he has an incredible speed and an above average tecnique.

DENIS (ARG* - NEW) - from indipendiente, he isn't much of a scorer. he knows how to play for the team, he fights hard, he can pass the ball well, he has a strong personality. argentinian NT member, he deserves a lot of respect.

Suazo , Cardozo, Di Maria , Reyes, Aimar , Martins , Katso, Leo , Luisão, Quim, Maxi...... is enough ????   ;D   :slb2:

Kapow

BENCH

NAVARRO (ARG) -GK
PAZIENZA (ITA) - CC
ZALAYETA (URU) - ATT
PIA' (ITA) - ATT

OFF SQUAD

Mantorras >> God

jlb

carlossebenta

BENCH

NAVARRO (ARG) -GK
PAZIENZA (ITA) - CC
ZALAYETA (URU) - ATT
PIA' (ITA) - ATT

OFF SQUAD

what do you ( and the majority of napoli fans ) think about the presence of f. c. porto ( the kings of corruption ) in the champions league ? i´m curious...

Rick84

Voces estão com medo do TUBARAO NAPOLES ?????????? dá piada sinceramente.

Se esse clubeco vos mete medo,então o que iriamos fazer a Liga dos Campeoes ?

È certo que é um adversário complicado...somente isso,o Benfica é bastante superior.

Imagino na Liga dos Campeoes com a vossa moral....nem ganhavamos um jogo  :bah2:

No20__

Thanks for the info about the Napoli team man, any information you'd like to know about our players, just ask ;)

Manso28

BENCH

NAVARRO (ARG) -GK
PAZIENZA (ITA) - CC
ZALAYETA (URU) - ATT
PIA' (ITA) - ATT

OFF SQUAD

Quim (POR)

Maxi (URU)               Luisão (BRA)                    Katsouranis (GRE)              Leo (BRA)

Yebda (FRA)                    Carlos Martins (POR)

Aimar (ARG)                                                                                        Reyes (ESP)

Cardozo (PAR)               Suazo (HON)

Sup:

Moreira (POR) - GK
David Luiz (BRA) - DC
Ruben Amorim (POR) - MC
Balboa (ESP) - Right Winger
Di Maria (ARG) - Left Winger
Urreta (URU) - ATT
Nuno Gomes (POR) - ATT

Alguem que de uma breve descrição dos jogadores que o meu forte não é o Ingles...

sirBoris

BENCH

NAVARRO (ARG) -GK
PAZIENZA (ITA) - CC
ZALAYETA (URU) - ATT
PIA' (ITA) - ATT

OFF SQUAD

têm 3 bons jogadores: santacroce, hamsik e lavezzi...mas sinceramente nao metem medo...

nos temos 25!!!!

:drunk: :winner: :slb2:

Manso28

Citação de: Rick84 em 30 de Agosto de 2008, 10:48
Voces estão com medo do TUBARAO NAPOLES ?????????? dá piada sinceramente.

Se esse clubeco vos mete medo,então o que iriamos fazer a Liga dos Campeoes ?

È certo que é um adversário complicado...somente isso,o Benfica é bastante superior.

Imagino na Liga dos Campeoes com a vossa moral....nem ganhavamos um jogo  :bah2:

Acho que não é dificil de perceber e secalhar qualquer pessoa que pense um bocadinho compreende que das equipas não cabeças de série a par do B. Dortmund era a mais complicada... ainda não vi aqui ninguem a dizer que estava com medo do Nápoles ou que não ia passar, apenas vi comentários que era uma boa equipa e que o Benfica poderia ter mais sorte nesta fase da UEFA...

O Benfica nesta altura secalhar não é assim tão superior ao Napoles... tem jogadores melhores e está a formar uma grande equipa mas ainda não é.

Se os jogadores entrarem para campo a pensar que o Napoles é um clubeco, como tu lhe chamas e não respeitarem o clube não deve de ir muito longe não... Acho que tb não é essa a moral correcta...