Taça UEFA 1ª Elim. 1ª Mão: SSC Napoli 3 - 2 SL Benfica, 18Set. Qui. 20h15 *Sporttv1*

SSC Napoli 3 - 2 SL Benfica

Taça Uefa

SSC Napoli: Navarro, Gargano, Paolo Cannavaro, Santacroce, Contini, Maggio, Blasi, Vitale, Marek Hamšík, Lavezzi, Germán Denis
Treinador: Edy Reja
SL Benfica: Quim, Maxi Pereira, Luisão, Sidnei, Léo, Hassan Yebda, Carlos Martins (Kostas Katsouranis [55m]), Jonathan Urretaviscaya (Javier Balboa [46m]), José Antonio Reyes, Ángel Di María (Nuno Gomes [63m]), David Suazo
Treinador: Quique Flores
Golos: David Suazo (16), Luisão (59)

SLB4EVERnEVER

Citação de: linus em 31 de Agosto de 2008, 04:05
Citação de: Joaoac em 31 de Agosto de 2008, 02:19
Citação de: Shoky em 31 de Agosto de 2008, 02:18
Esqueçam lá o Cardozo...Não pode jogar!
Acho que já o disse aí umas 8 vezes!

so falta ele cumprir 1 ou 2 jogos? ele ja cumpriu um no jogo da 2ªmao em espanha faltam quantos?

1 jogo

Faltam 2 :)

Fenómeno

Citação de: Mauri*a*Miami em 31 de Agosto de 2008, 03:50
Ola'
Tengo muita malta de respeito para Benfica.
Esto partido es muy complicado para Napoli e para Benfica

Hi guys i'm Maurizio, a Napoli Supporter, i'm trilled and excited about this game, it's going to be Huge !!!
It's useless talking about what "hell" is bigger and ferocious  or what team is better.........
We all know it's going to be very difficult for both teams , and there is a good possibility that this one will end up to be a real close match.
Honestly i have great confidence in my team, a lot of people undertimate Napoli nowdays just because we are kind of "new" to the european scene, it's understandable.........last time we played in europe was like 14 years ago.......
Beside that.........Napoli is one of the more promising teams of the next future, a very fast young team deadly in counterattack...........probably lack of experience is going to be our major limit right now.........well we can only improve by the way, can't we?

I love football and i watch a lot of european Teams. I always loved Benfica since i was a kid.
I'm honestly very happy Cardozo is going to be ruled out for both legs.............it's like a poisonous snake, can hit anytime in every situation.

Lavezzi and Hamsik are the star of our team, but beware they are not the only good players we have........it's way far from the truth.
Actually a lot of Napoli fans , still don't know how strong Denis is, due to the fact we just bought him in,....I live in Miami and i love watching Argentinian football, well Denis striked me way before his transfert to Napoli........i love his way to play and help the team.........
I Disagree with my fellow napoli supporter that said he is not a good scorer,.......actually he is deadly in the box, give him a little space and you are in trouble.

I really hope You guys are going to understimate us before the match........... i really do. We might surprise more than few people.

I just wanna say bye to everybody in here, i really like your sportmanship............unfortunately 1 of the two teams will get eliminated.......... it hurts my heart.
I say 55% Benfica  45% Napoli, cause you sure have more experience in European Field than us.

Last thing:....... Watch out for Lavezzi, i'm totally in love with him................Definitely 1 of the best player in Europe and the Fastest guy in Serie A............it's pure class and talent and can kill any defense in any moment.

Enjoy these videos of our POCHO Ezequiel Ivan Lavezzi

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n488Ua912Cs         Against Empoli

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBgiAeRelU0&feature=related  Against Roma

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnqwMWSqXgs  alittle Collection of his incredible unstoppable "SPEED"

1 Abrazo a Todos

Napoli is a great team Good luck for the game  :amigo: O0

Benfica star is Makukula  ::) Lavessi is a great player but Makukula IS AMAZING

Lavezzi to Benfica
Mak to Napoli
::) O0
Its a GOOD deal and this is only because you are a nice person!!
Do you want?

:tomates: :rir: :amigo:O0

Sir

A big hello to all Napoles fans. I really enjoy your enthusiasm, I think you have a considerably good squad and amazing supporters. Let me tell you, though, that I believe that Benfica are highly favourites to win the clash. We don't regard you as a menece, just as a good oponent, surely difficult to beat...which, of course, it's very likely to happen. Just wanted to clear that out so you don't have to set your hopes too high.

Cheers.

IMPERIUM69

makukula ::)....humm....interesting!!!

era uma boa troca!!! O0

Cain

I don't know about this game, we play well against offensive teams but not exactly against defensive teams. I don't know Napoles well, but being italian i assume they're strong defensively.

Yes, we should be able to defeat any team with the players we have but it's never that easy, you can't underestimate Napoles, and i'm not saying that out of respect (i don't even know who they are anymore :P), it's the reality of things.

Di Nes

Citação de: Joaoac em 31 de Agosto de 2008, 02:17
o cardozo levou 2 jogos e so lhe falta cumprir 1 certo? ou foram 3 e ainda faltam cumprir 2?

Ao Cardozo faltam cumprir 2 jogos. O mesmo para o binya.

Kostov

Citação de: Al-Quaeda em 31 de Agosto de 2008, 02:21
Se Aimar e Léo não recuperarem, espero que jogue esta equipa:

Quim

Miguel Vítor        Luisão          DavidLuiz        Maxi

Yebda 
                           Carlos Martins

Dí Maria                 Nuno Gomes                      Reyes

Suazo   

Faltam 18 dias para o jogo. Provavelmente estarão aptos nessa altura.

banbino

o nosso proximo jogo a sério é para a uefa? e o paços de ferreira?

Di Nes

Citação de: banbino em 31 de Agosto de 2008, 11:47
o nosso proximo jogo a sério é para a uefa? e o paços de ferreira?

18/9: Napoles Fora
21/9 (pode sofrer alteração): Paços Fora
28/9 (pode sofer alteração): SCP em casa
02/10: Napoles Casa

Il Capitano

proximo jogo é ja com o Napoles...

Muito importante este jogo !

JohnSheridan

Não há nada a inventar para o jogo contra Nápoles:

Quim

Maxi        Luisão       Sidney       Leo

Katsouranis

Carlos Martins

Aimar

Di Maria                     Reyes

Nuno Gomes

Eu não coloquei o Suazo no 11 pela simples razão de que não sei se estará fisicamente e suficientemente ambientado ao Benfica! Se sim, jogará no lugar de Nuno Gomes!

Se o Aimar continuar lesionado, jogará Carlos Martins mais adiantado, com a entrada do Rúben Amorim para ficar ao lado do Katsouranis (ou eventualmente Yebda!).

E não.... oYebda ainda não me convenceu! Ainda me parece ser ligeiramente melhor que o Fernando Aguiar! Mas aos poucos ele vai-me convencendo!

trainmaniac

O campeonato pára 3 semanas? :buck2:
Além da selecção vai haver mais alguma coisa? Taça da Liga ou semelhante?

Rei

Quim

Maxi        Luisão       Sidney       Leo

Katsouranis

Carlos Martins

Aimar

Di Maria                     Reyes

Suazo

Para mim jogaria este onze!Aimar nao vai parar com certeza 3 semanas,muito menos o Leo,sao lesoes que nao preocupam,nos proximos dias ja devem estar aptos!
Agora quero colocar aqui uma questao,nao vai haver T.da Liga?O Benfica nao joga antes de dia 18?