Taça UEFA 1ª Elim. 1ª Mão: SSC Napoli 3 - 2 SL Benfica, 18Set. Qui. 20h15 *Sporttv1*

SSC Napoli 3 - 2 SL Benfica

Taça Uefa

SSC Napoli: Navarro, Gargano, Paolo Cannavaro, Santacroce, Contini, Maggio, Blasi, Vitale, Marek Hamšík, Lavezzi, Germán Denis
Treinador: Edy Reja
SL Benfica: Quim, Maxi Pereira, Luisão, Sidnei, Léo, Hassan Yebda, Carlos Martins (Kostas Katsouranis [55m]), Jonathan Urretaviscaya (Javier Balboa [46m]), José Antonio Reyes, Ángel Di María (Nuno Gomes [63m]), David Suazo
Treinador: Quique Flores
Golos: David Suazo (16), Luisão (59)

Pedro84

Citação de: semifreak de bolacha em 19 de Setembro de 2008, 20:23
Visao simplicista do jogo da primeira mão:

1º Golo do Napoles = Ranço... sorte descomunal no ressalto
3º Golo do Napoles = Ranço.... caga descomunal novamente
Blasi devia ter visto 2º amarelo e vermelho
Contini igualmente vermelho

De resto, resultado fantastico para uma segunda mão emocionante. Ja tenho bilhete, aliás ja tinha 1 semana antes do jogo de ontem.....

adiciona ainda um penalty e consequente vermelho directo para um jogador do napoles...

Hocuspocus

Citação de: Mauri*a*Miami em 19 de Setembro de 2008, 20:22
Instead is really ingenerous talking about luck.....i don't agree a bit....... what about your second goal ??? what about the rebound in that situation ???

Luck on the rebound? Well, there was a rebound only because a Napoli player is grabbing on Sidnei´s shirt. It was a clear penalty! If that Napoli player didn´t grabbed Sidnei, the brasilian probably had a different aproach into the ball.

NoNickBoy

pois é pessoal, ja me aparece o canal 30 SLB no MEO!  :slb2:

AlexVentura

Citação de: Mauri*a*Miami em 19 de Setembro de 2008, 20:29
Citação de: AlexVentura em 19 de Setembro de 2008, 20:26
Desculpem la, mas este adepto, até parece ser simpático, mas se ele veio para aqui intimidar com uma equipa daquelas, em vez de 2-0 levam 3-0!!

FORÇA BENFICAA!!  :slb2:

:)

I have to go my friend. Nice to meet you. Good luck to Napoli in Italian League O0

Mauri*a*Miami

Citação de: the.lowlight em 19 de Setembro de 2008, 20:27

So, Reyes shot (just in the begining of the game) should be considered half a shot, then, right?;)
You're being biased, sorry.

Why you really wanted to score with that shot from that distance and in the middle of the goalie ??
Now it's you being biased mate...........

just because you didn't have any other clear chances , does not mean that shot count like a very dangerous situation........what about Hamsik in the first half very close to your goalkeeper shoting in his arms ????

Come on The Reyes shot wasn't that dangerous.

Mauri*a*Miami

By the way it's all done now.........
Useless talking about luck , not luck possible goals or not possible goals......

the final score was 3-2, at the end is   avery good result for you......

Benfica still has a huge chance to go trought..........
the rest are olny words,,,,,,,,,,,and doesn't count

VALEBEM

Se não tivessemos jogado com 10 e meio nos últimos 15 minutos, por causa do problema do Suazo, acho que podiamos ter empatado... Após o 3-2 o Nápoles não fez nada...
Pena aquele lance do Balboa no final...

the.lowlight

Citação de: Mauri*a*Miami em 19 de Setembro de 2008, 20:36
Citação de: the.lowlight em 19 de Setembro de 2008, 20:27

So, Reyes shot (just in the begining of the game) should be considered half a shot, then, right?;)
You're being biased, sorry.

Why you really wanted to score with that shot from that distance and in the middle of the goalie ??
Now it's you being biased mate...........

just because you didn't have any other clear chances , does not mean that shot count like a very dangerous situation........what about Hamsik in the first half very close to your goalkeeper shoting in his arms ????

Come on The Reyes shot wasn't that dangerous.

Well, it was so easy that your GK had to concede a corner. I don't care if it was a long range shot..in my opinion it was dangerous..because, if you don't agree that's a goal chance, Denis's one just after that, with Quim punching to corner wasn't it too..because the save was the same. Just in the middle of the goal..
We had other chances, but that's not my discussion. I was the first to say Benfica didn't play well...but it's a lot easier play good when you have a ref that saves you 2 red cards and a penalty. As simple as that.

And to be honest, you seem a nice guy, but I don't feel for now any special liking for Napoli.. You started on the wrong foot by not sending us the tickets for the match...you only sent it the day before the match...that's simply beyond words. If you want to play in Europe, behave like a european team.

LeandroSLB

Mauri*a*Miami

Citação de: the.lowlight em 19 de Setembro de 2008, 20:47
And to be honest, you seem a nice guy, but I don't feel for now any special liking for Napoli.. You started on the wrong foot by not sending us the tickets for the match...you only sent it the day before the match...that's simply beyond words. If you want to play in Europe, behave like a european team.

That's  beyond me...........i have no control of that , neither i know what really happened.
So i won't make any comment about something i have no clue.

I'm sorry if you don't like Napoli for this reason.

NoNickBoy

Citação de: LeandroSLB em 19 de Setembro de 2008, 20:48
Citação de: 03cargue em 19 de Setembro de 2008, 20:41
Citação de: jocapeixoto em 19 de Setembro de 2008, 20:41
Citação de: AlexVentura em 19 de Setembro de 2008, 20:35
Citação de: NoNickBoy em 19 de Setembro de 2008, 20:34
pois é pessoal, ja me aparece o canal 30 SLB no MEO!  :slb2:

x2  :slb2:

Com transmissão?
yeah esta a dar um show de strip de algumas cheeleaders.

Tá a dar um apanhado do Leixões - Benfica do ano passado na é???

isso nao sei.. a mim so aparece uma imagem em branco a anunciar o jogo de dia 2

the.lowlight

I'm not saying I don't like Napoli..I'm just saying I don't have any special feeling, it's indifferent for me... Like some of my forum mates are wishing you perform well on the italian league, I really don't care..because either Napoli or Napoli fans have been 'special'...like Liverpool were, for example. There's nothing wrong about it;)

I have no problems with you 'boo-ing' our players all match, that's football...but not giving Benfica fans the chance to support our team is just... Benfica complained to UEFA..but you never get something from those guys, so I think Benfica should do the same: no Napoli fans in Estadio da Luz...you waited a decade for european matches, and couldn't watch one of them.