LE QF 1ª Mão: SL Benfica 3 - 1 Newcastle United FC, 04Abr. Qui. 20h00 *SIC*

SL Benfica 3 - 1 Newcastle United FC

Liga Europa

SL Benfica: Artur Moraes, André Almeida, Luisão, Ezequiel Garay, Lorenzo Melgarejo, Nemanja Matić, André Gomes (Enzo Pérez [61m]), Ola John, Nico Gaitán, Rodrigo (Lima [61m]), Óscar Cardozo (Maxi Pereira [77m])
Treinador: Jorge Jesus
Newcastle United FC: Tim Krul, Mbiwa, Steven Taylor, Santon, Danny Simpson, James Perch, Sissoko, Cabaye, Marveaux, Jonás Gutiérrez, Papiss Cissé
Treinador: Alan Pardew
Golos: Rodrigo (25), Lima (65), Óscar Cardozo (70)

Red.Fever

Citação de: Shearer 9 em 01 de Abril de 2013, 00:20
There is only so much one can take of being told that Benfica have umpteen world class players and Newcastle are shite and you will win 5-0 with ease on Thursday.

Some of you are in for an almighty shock.

we are a proud bunch when it comes to Benfica, has I'm sure you guys are when it comes to Newcastle.
nothing wrong about that  ;D

NO ONE STOPS BENFICA NO ONE STOPS BENFICA ALLEZZ OOHHHH  :coolsmiley:

Nick Valensi

Shearer, thursday night you'll remember these names:

Nemanja Matic
Enzo Perez
Toto Salvio
Nico Gaitan
Ola John
Oscar Cardozo
Lima

Decora-os agora, para não doer tanto mais tarde ;D

JustMe

Citação de: Shearer 9 em 01 de Abril de 2013, 00:20
There is only so much one can take of being told that Benfica have umpteen world class players and Newcastle are shite and you will win 5-0 with ease on Thursday.

Some of you are in for an almighty shock.

I'm pretty sure they're being ironic or just reacting to you saying the league is shite and all that. I haven't seen anyone comparing Benfica to Barcelona (we'd have to be mental cases to do that).

I for one genuinely think we're in for an incredibly difficult match on Thursday.

mojo_j0jo

2-0 for Benfica thursday

it's not that Newcastle is shit, it's just you guys are inferior to us

Hugocarvalhoslb

PDias

Este é para o bifes. Ele que traduza.

A vossa liga pode ter mais espectáculo, e porque? A defesa é ridicula, golos atrás de golos! Claro que o futebol é mais emocionante, mas não é o melhor de certeza.

E vamos ver na eliminatória como se porta a vossa defesa. O Everton levou 5 cá e 2 em casa...

brankinho_gaspar

Benfica does not have the same budget as a Premiership team, but we are incredible at finding young prospects and turning them into unbelievebly good players (Di Maria, Simão Sabrosa, Coentrão, David Luiz, Javi Garcia, Axel Witsel) and right now we have a really good squad, that is normally well coached.

We can't compete with the likes of Barcelona, Real Madrid, and Bayern. But I feel we can compete against any other team in the world.

We once gave Everton 2 hummiliatons, fought a series against Liverpool with our reserves, and almost thrown out Chelsea out of the CL last year. Even though I'm a Benfica fan, I must say we were incredibly robbed in that series, and in fair terms, we would've beaten Chelsea.

Ricardo Teixeira

Quem é que andou a dizer que o Benfica é tão bom como Barcelona...Real Madrid...Bayern...Man Utd...etc?
Ou que tem imensos jogadores de classe mundial?
O Homem não se cala com isso...

Não somos os melhores do Mundo...muito devido ao País...e à Liga em que estamos inseridos...
A nossa realidade não nos permite competir com esses...
Mas somos sem dúvida...de uma segunda linha...tal como o Porto...por exemplo...

E nem vale a pena perder tempo a discutir isso com alguém que se calhar há semanas atrás não conhecia nenhum jogador do Benfica...

Shearer 9

Citação de: brankinho_gaspar em 01 de Abril de 2013, 00:25
Benfica does not have the same budget as a Premiership team, but we are incredible at finding young prospects and turning them into unbelievebly good players (Di Maria, Simão Sabrosa, Coentrão, David Luiz, Javi Garcia, Axel Witsel) and right now we have a really good squad, that is normally well coached.

We can't compete with the likes of Barcelona, Real Madrid, and Bayern. But I feel we can compete against any other team in the world.

We once gave Everton 2 hummiliatons, fought a series against Liverpool with our reserves, and almost thrown out Chelsea out of the CL last year. Even though I'm a Benfica fan, I must say we were incredibly robbed in that series, and in fair terms, we would've beaten Chelsea.

I already debunked this myth by posting the turnovers of both clubs last year. There is little difference financially.

Patrick_slb

My opinion is that Benfica is better than Newcastle but we've to show that on the ground. I've a great respect for Newcastle but I'm very confident that we'll get through.