LE QF 1ª Mão: SL Benfica 3 - 1 Newcastle United FC, 04Abr. Qui. 20h00 *SIC*

SL Benfica 3 - 1 Newcastle United FC

Liga Europa

SL Benfica: Artur Moraes, André Almeida, Luisão, Ezequiel Garay, Lorenzo Melgarejo, Nemanja Matić, André Gomes (Enzo Pérez [61m]), Ola John, Nico Gaitán, Rodrigo (Lima [61m]), Óscar Cardozo (Maxi Pereira [77m])
Treinador: Jorge Jesus
Newcastle United FC: Tim Krul, Mbiwa, Steven Taylor, Santon, Danny Simpson, James Perch, Sissoko, Cabaye, Marveaux, Jonás Gutiérrez, Papiss Cissé
Treinador: Alan Pardew
Golos: Rodrigo (25), Lima (65), Óscar Cardozo (70)

Nick Valensi

O Rio Ave com Ukra, Bebe e Hassan discutia uma eliminatória com o Newcastle.
Gostava de ver os francius do Newcastle passar em Vila do Conde ;D

Shearer 9

Citação de: 4ever Red Devil em 01 de Abril de 2013, 00:31
Citação de: Shearer 9 em 01 de Abril de 2013, 00:27
Citação de: brankinho_gaspar em 01 de Abril de 2013, 00:25
Benfica does not have the same budget as a Premiership team, but we are incredible at finding young prospects and turning them into unbelievebly good players (Di Maria, Simão Sabrosa, Coentrão, David Luiz, Javi Garcia, Axel Witsel) and right now we have a really good squad, that is normally well coached.

We can't compete with the likes of Barcelona, Real Madrid, and Bayern. But I feel we can compete against any other team in the world.

We once gave Everton 2 hummiliatons, fought a series against Liverpool with our reserves, and almost thrown out Chelsea out of the CL last year. Even though I'm a Benfica fan, I must say we were incredibly robbed in that series, and in fair terms, we would've beaten Chelsea.

I already debunked this myth by posting the turnovers of both clubs last year. There is little difference financially.

But we are the biggest club in the country, you are a midtable team.

They are explaining why can't we compete with Barcelona, not why can't we compete with Newcastle. With Newcastle we can and we will.

Compete yes. But you guys think it is forgone conclusion.

I can't wait until we knock you out at St. James' Park in a few weeks.

iKatz

Citação de: Shearer 9 em 01 de Abril de 2013, 00:32
Benfica does not have the same budget as a Premiership team, but we are incredible at finding young prospects and turning them into unbelievebly good players (Di Maria, Simão Sabrosa, Coentrão, David Luiz, Javi Garcia, Axel Witsel) and right now we have a really good squad, that is normally well coached.

We can't compete with the likes of Barcelona, Real Madrid, and Bayern. But I feel we can compete against any other team in the world.

We once gave Everton 2 hummiliatons, fought a series against Liverpool with our reserves, and almost thrown out Chelsea out of the CL last year. Even though I'm a Benfica fan, I must say we were incredibly robbed in that series, and in fair terms, we would've beaten Chelsea.

I already debunked this myth by posting the turnovers of both clubs last year. There is little difference financially.

They are explaining why can't we compete with Barcelona, not why can't we compete with Newcastle. With Newcastle we can and we will.

Oh noez, i dont sleep this night

James Price

Pois eu não tenho dúvidas nenhumas: o Benfica só não espeta 5-0 ou mais ao Newcastle se não quiser.

PDias

A desculpa do bifes para os resultados é sempre não jogarem com a equipa principal :2funny:

Disse para o Maritimo e agora contra o Arsenal tambem? LOL

Se o Benfica jogar à Benfica, este Newcastle vai sofrer bem na Luz!

brankinho_gaspar

It's not about statistics. The profit that Benfica makes doesn't go immediately to the transfer budget. We have doubts to pay and we can't make a lot of crazy investments.

Our most expensive signing ever costed about 15M euros. How much was Newcastle's?

For you guys, a player that cost 7M euros can be considered a "normal" signing. For us, is a big time signing that we expect a lot from.

But most importantly, you can afford to pay your players a lot more that us.

Calvin

acorda para a vida , até em Inglaterra as comes. :slb2:

JopoSumba

O Problema é que eles também não vão usar melhora equipa contra nós oh que pena

Shearer 9

Citação de: Rikardinhuh em 01 de Abril de 2013, 00:32
Shearer, tell me something...

Who are the players of Newcastle with Injuries that will fail the game, and those who are in daubt for the game?

That could affect the game, we are at full force for the game, Salvio is the only daubt...

I heard you have some trouble in the defence, i really respect F. Coloccini he seems to disurve a better club, no ofense ovecourse... Cabaye is good too, but you lost most of you're atacking power in the January market with the sell of Demba Ba...

It will be a good game... but if your team has troubles in the defence, it could make difference in the end...

Krul, Tiote, Santon all expected to come back in and play on Thursday.

Only main man men missing will be Ben Arfa and Coloccini.

As for Demba Ba, him going was a good thing, very selfish player, we'll be better for it next season when we are back challenging for the top 4.

tjbc

Citação de: Shearer 9 em 01 de Abril de 2013, 00:28
Citação de: Ricardo Teixeira em 01 de Abril de 2013, 00:26
Quem é que andou a dizer que o Benfica é tão bom como Barcelona...Real Madrid...Bayern...Man Utd...etc?
Ou que tem imensos jogadores de classe mundial?
O Homem não se cala com isso...

Não somos os melhores do Mundo...muito devido ao País...e á Liga em que estamos inseridos...
A nossa realidade não no permite competir com esses...
Mas somos sem dúvida...de uma segunda linha...tal como o Porto...por exemplo...

E nem vale a pena perder tempo a discutir isso com alguém que se calhar há semanas atrás não conhecia nenhum jogador do Benfica...

Oh I know your players, I know you have a lot of very good players. I often sign them on FM.

I also know they are not as good as most on here seem to think, like I said, you lot go on like you are the best team on the planet. You're not.
Nobody is saying that we are better than Barça, Real, Man Utd or Bayern...cause we aren't.
We're just saying that we are better side than Newcastle United...which we most certainly are.
But this is football, and Newcastle is filled with talented players. So...anything can happen.

sardao

Há aqui pessoal que leva mesmo a sério os campeonatos da internet.

Hugocarvalhoslb

In your opinion benfica this to the level of what kind of teams in europe? sorry my english is bad

Pessoal qualquer cena ajudem

Calvin

Citação de: PDias em 01 de Abril de 2013, 00:34
A desculpa do bifes para os resultados é sempre não jogarem com a equipa principal :2funny:

Disse para o Maritimo e agora contra o Arsenal tambem? LOL

Se o Benfica jogar à Benfica, este Newcastle vai sofrer bem na Luz!

Melhor ainda era jogarmos com 4 alterações em relaçao ao onze normalmente titular e mesmo assim serem enrabados . não me calava  :flagglorioso:

brankinho_gaspar

Shearer 9

Citação de: brankinho_gaspar em 01 de Abril de 2013, 00:34

It's not about statistics. The profit that Benfica makes doesn't go immediately to the transfer budget. We have doubts to pay and we can't make a lot of crazy investments.

Our most expensive signing ever costed about 15M euros. How much was Newcastle's?

For you guys, a player that cost 7M euros can be considered a "normal" signing. For us, is a big time signing that we expect a lot from.

But most importantly, you can afford to pay your players a lot more that us.

Not really, our most expensive signing was Shearer at £15M.

In the last 10 years we haven't bought anyone over €15M, money is very tight in England outside a few certain clubs, the majority of clubs make a loss and are in a lot of debt.

We have a very tight financial structure now, due to previous mismanagement, which means we have an outstanding debt, albeit to the owner, in the region of £130M.