LE QF 1ª Mão: SL Benfica 3 - 1 Newcastle United FC, 04Abr. Qui. 20h00 *SIC*

SL Benfica 3 - 1 Newcastle United FC

Liga Europa

SL Benfica: Artur Moraes, André Almeida, Luisão, Ezequiel Garay, Lorenzo Melgarejo, Nemanja Matić, André Gomes (Enzo Pérez [61m]), Ola John, Nico Gaitán, Rodrigo (Lima [61m]), Óscar Cardozo (Maxi Pereira [77m])
Treinador: Jorge Jesus
Newcastle United FC: Tim Krul, Mbiwa, Steven Taylor, Santon, Danny Simpson, James Perch, Sissoko, Cabaye, Marveaux, Jonás Gutiérrez, Papiss Cissé
Treinador: Alan Pardew
Golos: Rodrigo (25), Lima (65), Óscar Cardozo (70)

Shoky

Revelou-se uma besta o forasteiro...é não lhe darem trela e pronto.

Riquelme_10

Citação de: Shearer 9 em 01 de Abril de 2013, 00:38
Citação de: tjbc em 01 de Abril de 2013, 00:35
Citação de: Shearer 9 em 01 de Abril de 2013, 00:28
Citação de: Ricardo Teixeira em 01 de Abril de 2013, 00:26
Quem é que andou a dizer que o Benfica é tão bom como Barcelona...Real Madrid...Bayern...Man Utd...etc?
Ou que tem imensos jogadores de classe mundial?
O Homem não se cala com isso...

Não somos os melhores do Mundo...muito devido ao País...e á Liga em que estamos inseridos...
A nossa realidade não no permite competir com esses...
Mas somos sem dúvida...de uma segunda linha...tal como o Porto...por exemplo...

E nem vale a pena perder tempo a discutir isso com alguém que se calhar há semanas atrás não conhecia nenhum jogador do Benfica...

Oh I know your players, I know you have a lot of very good players. I often sign them on FM.

I also know they are not as good as most on here seem to think, like I said, you lot go on like you are the best team on the planet. You're not.
Nobody is saying that we are better than Barça, Real, Man Utd or Bayern...cause we aren't.
We're just saying that we are better side than Newcastle United...which we most certainly are.
But this is football, and Newcastle is filled with talented players. So...anything can happen.
You most certainly can't say you are a better side than Newcastle, you simply cannot say that until after these two games.

Buy some glasses so...

Look at the last Champions League, look at our number this year. Newcastle is a good team but obviously Benfica is large better.

Shearer 9

Citação de: HugoHHH em 01 de Abril de 2013, 00:42
Nobody in this forum do the newcastle a shit, we only say benfica is better newcastle

Perhaps your arrogance is not so and it is lost in translation, but that is how it comes across.

brankinho_gaspar

Citação de: Shearer 9 em 01 de Abril de 2013, 00:41
Citação de: brankinho_gaspar em 01 de Abril de 2013, 00:40
Citação de: Shearer 9 em 01 de Abril de 2013, 00:37
Citação de: brankinho_gaspar em 01 de Abril de 2013, 00:34
Citação de: Shearer 9 em 01 de Abril de 2013, 00:27
Citação de: brankinho_gaspar em 01 de Abril de 2013, 00:25
Benfica does not have the same budget as a Premiership team, but we are incredible at finding young prospects and turning them into unbelievebly good players (Di Maria, Simão Sabrosa, Coentrão, David Luiz, Javi Garcia, Axel Witsel) and right now we have a really good squad, that is normally well coached.

We can't compete with the likes of Barcelona, Real Madrid, and Bayern. But I feel we can compete against any other team in the world.

We once gave Everton 2 hummiliatons, fought a series against Liverpool with our reserves, and almost thrown out Chelsea out of the CL last year. Even though I'm a Benfica fan, I must say we were incredibly robbed in that series, and in fair terms, we would've beaten Chelsea.

I already debunked this myth by posting the turnovers of both clubs last year. There is little difference financially.
It's not about statistics. The profit that Benfica makes doesn't go immediately to the transfer budget. We have doubts to pay and we can't make a lot of crazy investments.

Our most expensive signing ever costed about 15M euros. How much was Newcastle's?

For you guys, a player that cost 7M euros can be considered a "normal" signing. For us, is a big time signing that we expect a lot from.

But most importantly, you can afford to pay your players a lot more that us.

Not really, our most expensive signing was Shearer at £15M.

In the last 10 years we haven't bought anyone over €15M, money is very tight in England outside a few certain clubs, the majority of clubs make a loss and are in a lot of debt.

We have a very tight financial structure now, due to previous mismanagement, which means we have an outstanding debt, albeit to the owner, in the region of £130M.
You forgot Owen  :knuppel2:

For example, we couldn't afford to have Owen in our squad at that time. Completely impossible.

But that's okay, Portugal is a smaller country and we are used to have to find other ways to compete. That's how we won 2 Champions League and got to a handfull of Finals.

I'm not going to say we are going to overpower Newcastle, cause I don't like to sing victory before the matches, but you can expect that we will be extremely competitive and dangerous.

Michael Owen doesn't count because he is a horrible bastard and the worst player to ever play for this football club.
We payed 8M for a guy called Sidnei. Incredibly talented, but with a lack of effort and competitive nature that just threw his talents to the woods.

I'm just glad you don't have Santi Munez anymore. He would destroy us.

tjbc

Quem é que andou a dizer que o Benfica é tão bom como Barcelona...Real Madrid...Bayern...Man Utd...etc?

Não somos os melhores do Mundo...muito devido ao País...e á Liga em que estamos inseridos...

E nem vale a pena perder tempo a discutir isso com alguém que se calhar há semanas atrás não conhecia nenhum jogador do Benfica...

Oh I know your players, I know you have a lot of very good players. I often sign them on FM.

I also know they are not as good as most on here seem to think, like I said, you lot go on like you are the best team on the planet. You're not.
Nobody is saying that we are better than Barça, Real, Man Utd or Bayern...cause we aren't.
We're just saying that we are better side than Newcastle United...which we most certainly are.
But this is football, and Newcastle is filled with talented players. So...anything can happen.
You most certainly are not a better side than Newcastle, you simply cannot say that until after these two games.
As I said...theoretically we are. Football aint science, but my statment can be based on the betting odds that are being practiced on the specialized sports betting sites...and is also my personal opinion  :)

SimpSLB

Benfica was better than a Newcastle with Ba and Ben Arfa... Without them, the difference is even bigger...

Songoku

You most certainly can't say you are a better side than Newcastle, you simply cannot say that until after these two games.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/388003-top-10-uefa-clubs-of-all-time

mojo_j0jo

já posso começar a chamar infiltrado? e a pedir expulsão??  :cool2:

James Price

Citação de: Shoky em 01 de Abril de 2013, 00:42
Revelou-se uma besta o forasteiro...é não lhe darem trela e pronto.

Mais respeito por ele.

Ele tem sido uma pessoa bastante simpática para com os adeptos do Benfica e até se deu ao "trabalho" de vir aqui postar com alegria.

Ele pode ser faccioso, mas é o que é. Cada um defende a sua dama.

4ever Red Devil

Citação de: sardao em 01 de Abril de 2013, 00:42
Citação de: 4ever Red Devil em 01 de Abril de 2013, 00:39
Citação de: sardao em 01 de Abril de 2013, 00:36
Há aqui pessoal que leva mesmo a sério os campeonatos da internet.

Não stresses sardao.

O Shearer está longissimo de ser um adepto normal. Desta vez os excessos toleram-se.

Daqui a uma hora já desligou o troll mode e está a falar de cerveja outra vez. ;D

Epá stresso.

Um gajo vai ao site deles, alto pagode, enchemos aquilo de cenas do Benfica a dizer que somos os maiores, tudo na boa, até se combinam uns copos para o dia do jogo.

Eles vêm cá e só mandamos pedras se não nos beijam os pés.

E arrogantes são os outros.

Nós somos mais arrogantes que todos os "bifes" juntos. Isso é indiscutível.

Mas sinceramente se me apetecer estou à vontade para responder neste caso, o Shearer já se esticou mil vezes nestes dois dias, e de propósito.

Riquelme_10

Citação de: Shearer 9 em 01 de Abril de 2013, 00:43
Citação de: HugoHHH em 01 de Abril de 2013, 00:42
Nobody in this forum do the newcastle a shit, we only say benfica is better newcastle

Perhaps your arrogance is not so and it is lost in translation, but that is how it comes across.

Football is football, anything can hapen but in normal conditions Benfica is much better team...

brankinho_gaspar

Citação de: sardao em 01 de Abril de 2013, 00:42
Citação de: 4ever Red Devil em 01 de Abril de 2013, 00:39
Citação de: sardao em 01 de Abril de 2013, 00:36
Há aqui pessoal que leva mesmo a sério os campeonatos da internet.

Não stresses sardao.

O Shearer está longissimo de ser um adepto normal. Desta vez os excessos toleram-se.

Daqui a uma hora já desligou o troll mode e está a falar de cerveja outra vez. ;D

Epá stresso.

Um gajo vai ao site deles, alto pagode, enchemos aquilo de cenas do Benfica a dizer que somos os maiores, tudo na boa, até se combinam uns copos para o dia do jogo.

Eles vêm cá e só mandamos pedras se não nos beijam os pés.

E arrogantes são os outros.
Há adeptos e adeptos. Tem calma pah, são só fóruns. Na Inglaterra e em Lisboa provavelmente vai haver festa entre os adeptos e é isso que cada um leva na memória.

Patrick_slb

First of all, Benfica is the best team of the world. Secondly, no team is as good as ours.