LE QF 1ª Mão: SL Benfica 3 - 1 Newcastle United FC, 04Abr. Qui. 20h00 *SIC*

SL Benfica 3 - 1 Newcastle United FC

Liga Europa

SL Benfica: Artur Moraes, André Almeida, Luisão, Ezequiel Garay, Lorenzo Melgarejo, Nemanja Matić, André Gomes (Enzo Pérez [61m]), Ola John, Nico Gaitán, Rodrigo (Lima [61m]), Óscar Cardozo (Maxi Pereira [77m])
Treinador: Jorge Jesus
Newcastle United FC: Tim Krul, Mbiwa, Steven Taylor, Santon, Danny Simpson, James Perch, Sissoko, Cabaye, Marveaux, Jonás Gutiérrez, Papiss Cissé
Treinador: Alan Pardew
Golos: Rodrigo (25), Lima (65), Óscar Cardozo (70)

Shearer 9

Citação de: Ricardo Teixeira em 01 de Abril de 2013, 00:26
Quem é que andou a dizer que o Benfica é tão bom como Barcelona...Real Madrid...Bayern...Man Utd...etc?
Ou que tem imensos jogadores de classe mundial?
O Homem não se cala com isso...

Não somos os melhores do Mundo...muito devido ao País...e á Liga em que estamos inseridos...
A nossa realidade não no permite competir com esses...
Mas somos sem dúvida...de uma segunda linha...tal como o Porto...por exemplo...

E nem vale a pena perder tempo a discutir isso com alguém que se calhar há semanas atrás não conhecia nenhum jogador do Benfica...

Oh I know your players, I know you have a lot of very good players. I often sign them on FM.

I also know they are not as good as most on here seem to think, like I said, you lot go on like you are the best team on the planet. You're not.

JopoSumba

Newcastle is a bad defensive team, Arsenal's 7-3 showed us that

Hugocarvalhoslb

RicardoSR

Citação de: Shearer 9 em 01 de Abril de 2013, 00:08
Citação de: Calvin em 01 de Abril de 2013, 00:07
Citação de: Shearer 9 em 01 de Abril de 2013, 00:01
Citação de: Rote Adler em 01 de Abril de 2013, 00:00
Citação de: Shearer 9 em 31 de Março de 2013, 23:58
Citação de: OgLoRiOsO_SLB em 31 de Março de 2013, 23:57
Mickey mouse league? The Portuguese league is the most looked at league in Europe for financial power house football clubs to come in and buy players from our top clubs...every summer we sell some of the worlds best talents to the EPL la liga and serie a...not to mention our top football clubs are always in the last 16 and last 8 of the champions league as well as winning the Europa league or Europa league semis...I would not say this is a mickey mouse league
What do you think about Maritimo, then?

They were pretty poor, that is why we played our reserve and youth team.

típico anglo-saxão arrogante que vive fechado na sua ilha e tudo o que não é inglês é menosprezado. e não foi bem assim não jogaram com as reservas .. sinceramente já começas a meter um certo nojo.  comes mesmo gelados com a testa boy. Ou então és só burrinho.

Our team v Maritimo away

Elliot
Perch
Williamson
S.Taylor
Santon
Bigirimana
Gosling
Obertan
Amalfitano
Vuckic
Sh.Ameobi

Only 1 first team player in S.Taylor.

The salary of Obertan and Santon is higher than the salaries of the 22 players of Maritimo combined.

Last year Manchester City was eliminated by Sporting that has been the 3rd/4th best team in Portugal in the last 3/4 years.

Also, in the Champions League we were in the same group that Manchester United, we were 1st in the group and they were 3rd.

In the quarter finals we were way better than Chelsea, we were very unlucky.

I'm not saying that we (the Portuguese League) are better, but our teams are very underrated, and our teams don't have a lot of money.

About Newcastle, I watched a lot of Newcastle games last season where you played very well and were unlucky to don't get a place in the first 4 places.

I don't know why this year you are in 15th place, you have almost the same team, I think that the team is even better than last year with Sissoko and Debuchy, we have no chance to buy that kind of players.

Shearer 9

Citação de: JopoSumba em 01 de Abril de 2013, 00:28

Equally we haven't conceded a goal in the Europa League for something like 6 matches. The team we had out against Arsenal was a shadow of our strongest side.

sabujo

Citação de: Shearer 9 em 01 de Abril de 2013, 00:29

Equally we haven't conceded a goal in the Europa League for something like 6 matches. The team we had out against Arsenal was a shadow of our strongest side.

And how will the team be different in Thursday?

4ever Red Devil

Citação de: Shearer 9 em 01 de Abril de 2013, 00:27
Citação de: brankinho_gaspar em 01 de Abril de 2013, 00:25
Benfica does not have the same budget as a Premiership team, but we are incredible at finding young prospects and turning them into unbelievebly good players (Di Maria, Simão Sabrosa, Coentrão, David Luiz, Javi Garcia, Axel Witsel) and right now we have a really good squad, that is normally well coached.

We can't compete with the likes of Barcelona, Real Madrid, and Bayern. But I feel we can compete against any other team in the world.

We once gave Everton 2 hummiliatons, fought a series against Liverpool with our reserves, and almost thrown out Chelsea out of the CL last year. Even though I'm a Benfica fan, I must say we were incredibly robbed in that series, and in fair terms, we would've beaten Chelsea.

I already debunked this myth by posting the turnovers of both clubs last year. There is little difference financially.

But we are the biggest club in the country, you are a midtable team.

They are explaining why can't we compete with Barcelona, not why can't we compete with Newcastle. With Newcastle we can and we will.

Hugocarvalhoslb

O newcastle tem uma boa equipa, mas nao e em nada superior ao benfica, alias la pela premiership ser a melhor liga do mundo(concordo), nem todos os clubes sao superiores a benfica e porto, o slb na liga inglesa lutava para ir a LC e era capaz de o conseguir, e nao para descer

Shearer 9

Citação de: RicardoSR em 01 de Abril de 2013, 00:29
Mickey mouse league? The Portuguese league is the most looked at league in Europe for financial power house football clubs to come in and buy players from our top clubs...every summer we sell some of the worlds best talents to the EPL la liga and serie a...not to mention our top football clubs are always in the last 16 and last 8 of the champions league as well as winning the Europa league or Europa league semis...I would not say this is a mickey mouse league

típico anglo-saxão arrogante que vive fechado na sua ilha e tudo o que não é inglês é menosprezado. e não foi bem assim não jogaram com as reservas .. sinceramente já começas a meter um certo nojo.  comes mesmo gelados com a testa boy. Ou então és só burrinho.

Our team v Maritimo away

Elliot
Perch
Williamson
S.Taylor
Santon
Bigirimana
Gosling
Obertan
Amalfitano
Vuckic
Sh.Ameobi

The salary of Obertan and Santon is higher than the salaries of the 22 players of Maritimo combined.

Last year Manchester City was eliminated by Sporting that has been the 3rd/4th best team in Portugal in the last 3/4 years.

Also, in the Champions League we were in the same group that Manchester United, we were 1st in the group and they were 3rd.

I'm not saying that we (the Portuguese League) are better, but our teams are very underrated, and our teams don't have a lot of money.

About Newcastle, I watched a lot of Newcastle games last season where you played very well and were unlucky to don't get a place in the first 4 places.

I don't know why this year you are in 15th place, you have almost the same team, I think that the team is even better than last year with Sissoko and Debuchy, we have no chance to buy that kind of players.

A fair post. Most on here seem to think we don't have any players that are decent, just totally shit, going to be 5-0 to Benfica.

Some of you are in for a shock.

JopoSumba

Citação de: Shearer 9 em 01 de Abril de 2013, 00:29

4 matches

Bethinho

Citação de: RicardoSR em 01 de Abril de 2013, 00:29

Our team v Maritimo away

Elliot
Perch
Williamson
S.Taylor
Santon
Bigirimana
Gosling
Obertan
Amalfitano
Vuckic
Sh.Ameobi

ele esquece-se é de ver a equipa no jogo que o Maritimo fez lá e que eu postei aqui...

mojo_j0jo

Rikardinhuh

Shearer, tell me something...

Who are the players of Newcastle with Injuries that will fail the game, and those who are in daubt for the game?

That could affect the game, we are at full force for the game, Salvio is the only daubt...

I heard you have some trouble in the defence, i really respect F. Coloccini he seems to disurve a better club, no ofense ovecourse... Cabaye is good too, but you lost most of you're atacking power in the January market with the sell of Demba Ba...

It will be a good game... but if your team has troubles in the defence, it could make difference in the end...

Patrick_slb

It's a mistake to take some old results into account like Arsenal 7-3 Newcastle.

We've to respect all teams and play our best football in order to get through.