LE QF 1ª Mão: SL Benfica 3 - 1 Newcastle United FC, 04Abr. Qui. 20h00 *SIC*

SL Benfica 3 - 1 Newcastle United FC

Liga Europa

SL Benfica: Artur Moraes, André Almeida, Luisão, Ezequiel Garay, Lorenzo Melgarejo, Nemanja Matić, André Gomes (Enzo Pérez [61m]), Ola John, Nico Gaitán, Rodrigo (Lima [61m]), Óscar Cardozo (Maxi Pereira [77m])
Treinador: Jorge Jesus
Newcastle United FC: Tim Krul, Mbiwa, Steven Taylor, Santon, Danny Simpson, James Perch, Sissoko, Cabaye, Marveaux, Jonás Gutiérrez, Papiss Cissé
Treinador: Alan Pardew
Golos: Rodrigo (25), Lima (65), Óscar Cardozo (70)

Adepto10

andrebond

Fly 13

Citação de: Darkboy em 31 de Março de 2013, 21:32
Não comecemos com as comparações novamente, vá. Não temos que vender "peixe" nenhum, o Benfica fala por si.
Vinha escrever isso mesmo.

É ridículo sequer fazerem isso.

Shearer 9

Citação de: Vitor Abreu em 31 de Março de 2013, 21:32
Citação de: Shearer 9 em 31 de Março de 2013, 21:26
Citação de: GTtdi_SLB em 31 de Março de 2013, 21:24
Citação de: iKatz em 31 de Março de 2013, 21:21
Shearer il show u, a kinda of Benfica..

http://youtu.be/g4L17YXR3a4?t=30s

Have Fun bro  :amigo:

Shearer, minute 2:00
That's the difference between NFC and SLB

Impressive but you are saying this to the wrong club, there would be scenes a lot bigger than that if we won the league.

We have had a similar amount of people to turn up after we have LOST in cup finals for such parades.

Would Newcastle have fans celebrating a title everywhere in UK, in Spain, France, Italy, Holland, Switzerland, Germany, etc? In Africa, America, even in Asia and Oceania?

Yes, all over the world. Just come on the Newcastle forum and you will see our fans are from all corners of the globe.

GTtdi_SLB

Shearer, don't take it personally but i find you a little over the clouds with no realistic reasons for that. That's why english teams tend to fail in europe. I will sit back and enjoy NFC teaching my club a lesson (in money terms, NFC having a budget 1,5 or 2 over ours, should indicate that you should play double than us).

Diablo

Citação de: Shearer 9 em 31 de Março de 2013, 21:32
Citação de: GTtdi_SLB em 31 de Março de 2013, 21:30

Impressive but you are saying this to the wrong club, there would be scenes a lot bigger than that if we won the league.

We have had a similar amount of people to turn up after we have LOST in cup finals for such parades.

US, switzerland, mozambique, angola, timor, macau, deustchland, spain, france, uk, denmark, brasil....look up for the magnitude Benfica wins had worldwide..i really shouldn't even bother to explain you a centenary existence filled with wins (even if the last 25 years we were downsized)..find the history m8, or let be found by it. when you bring 40.000 fans to a foreing stadium we'll talk about grandiosity.

Just wait until 15 May in Amsterdam.

It's a final. Not a "usual" game  ;D

We achieve that in a champion's league group stage match  ;D

BlankFile

Citação de: Shearer 9 em 31 de Março de 2013, 21:30
Citação de: Fly 13 em 31 de Março de 2013, 21:26
Citação de: Shearer 9 em 31 de Março de 2013, 21:24
Citação de: GTtdi_SLB em 31 de Março de 2013, 21:22
Citação de: Shearer 9 em 31 de Março de 2013, 21:14
Citação de: GTtdi_SLB em 31 de Março de 2013, 21:10
economically speaking portugal has no chance with your 10th top of the league (PL). In terms of grandiosity newcastle has nothing to do with Benfica, and i don't mean it in any disrespectfull way whatsoever, it's a fact. Our clube wanted Arfa but his agent started out with demands that we could not cover so england he goes, as he could be gone to spain or italy, the challenge would be the same at the end of each day..which is the moolah.

Sounds like bollocks since he only came here on loan initially.

thought you'd already know by now what motivates players (at least 95% of them): sharam! it's the money!

that is why dimaria and alike are no longer here with us at Lisbon (even if they use so many creative statements claiming otherwise...that is bullshit, not the facts i presented to you). What motivates french players to join the north tip of the uk when they are so adverse to speak other then french language? maybe to get to play with mu, chelski or shitty?

Of course money plays a part but it is only one small factor, but also the project we are building is very exciting for French players. Ben Arfa is effectively an agent for us too, in France he is like Beckham is in England, God.
What?!
He spends a lot of time back in France and talks to players, taps them up, tells me to come to Newcastle. In France Ben Arfa is like a god.

It´s not a surprise that the French Ligue 1 is one of the main targets of Newcastle, concerning player observation.

Diablo

Não há necessidade de justificar grandezas. Há muitas ocasiões para o demonstrar e elas vão aparecendo.

Shearer 9

Citação de: Diablo em 31 de Março de 2013, 21:35
Citação de: Shearer 9 em 31 de Março de 2013, 21:32
Citação de: GTtdi_SLB em 31 de Março de 2013, 21:30

US, switzerland, mozambique, angola, timor, macau, deustchland, spain, france, uk, denmark, brasil....look up for the magnitude Benfica wins had worldwide..i really shouldn't even bother to explain you a centenary existence filled with wins (even if the last 25 years we were downsized)..find the history m8, or let be found by it. when you bring 40.000 fans to a foreing stadium we'll talk about grandiosity.

Just wait until 15 May in Amsterdam.

It's a final. Not a "usual" game  ;D

We achieve that in a champion's league group stage match  ;D

When? Against who?

We took 20,000 to Barcelona under Bobby Robson, similar amount to Inter Milan.

Shearer 9

Citação de: GTtdi_SLB em 31 de Março de 2013, 21:34
Shearer, don't take it personally but i find you a little over the clouds with no realistic reasons for that. That's why english teams tend to fail in europe. I will sit back and enjoy NFC teaching my club a lesson (in money terms, NFC having a budget 1,5 or 2 over ours, should indicate that you should play double than us).

Our budget is very similar to your, did you not see the figures I posted yesterday?

In terms of the game, it will be two very tight games, you are favourites but it will not be the forgone conclusion most of your fans think it will be.

The arrogance of a lot of your fans has resulted in me posting in this way.

Darkboy

Citação de: Shearer 9 em 31 de Março de 2013, 21:37
When? Against who?

Lille.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VV6tSaR4A-c

More recently we had great support against Paris SG, Bordeaux and Leverkusen O0 Other than that, the usual 3-4k at international games.

Parc des Princes,

Shearer 9

Citação de: Darkboy em 31 de Março de 2013, 21:40
Citação de: Shearer 9 em 31 de Março de 2013, 21:37
When? Against who?

Lille.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VV6tSaR4A-c

More recently we had great support against Paris SG, Bordeaux and Leverkusen O0 Other than that, the usual 3-4k at international games.

Parc des Princes,

Lille stadium holds 50,000 so I doubt you had 40,000 and only 10,000 LOSC fans.

Diablo

Fora isto, acredito em dois jogos muito disputados. Nada de facilitismos. 1-0 na primeira mão e já me dava por contente.

Darkboy

An astonishing turnout of Portuguese supporters helped LOSC Lille Métropole establish a new attendance record against SL Benfica at the Stade de France last night.

National arena
Lille's previous UEFA Champions League game against Manchester United FC attracted 66,470 fans, which was the biggest crowd for a French club playing at home in a European tie. That mark stood for just three weeks after 76,000 supporters packed into France's national arena to witness Tuesday's goalless draw. Lille have now sold more than 177,000 tickets for their three Group D games, justifying the decision to play in Paris, although Benfica can take some credit for that statistic.

Portuguese communities
It is believed that more than 40,000 of those present last night were supporters of the Eagles. Approximately 5,000 had travelled from Portugal, while the rest were expatriates, mainly from the Paris area, but also from other French towns and nearby countries with large Portuguese communities such as Luxembourg, Switzerland, Belgium and the Netherlands.