LE QF 1ª Mão: SL Benfica 3 - 1 Newcastle United FC, 04Abr. Qui. 20h00 *SIC*

SL Benfica 3 - 1 Newcastle United FC

Liga Europa

SL Benfica: Artur Moraes, André Almeida, Luisão, Ezequiel Garay, Lorenzo Melgarejo, Nemanja Matić, André Gomes (Enzo Pérez [61m]), Ola John, Nico Gaitán, Rodrigo (Lima [61m]), Óscar Cardozo (Maxi Pereira [77m])
Treinador: Jorge Jesus
Newcastle United FC: Tim Krul, Mbiwa, Steven Taylor, Santon, Danny Simpson, James Perch, Sissoko, Cabaye, Marveaux, Jonás Gutiérrez, Papiss Cissé
Treinador: Alan Pardew
Golos: Rodrigo (25), Lima (65), Óscar Cardozo (70)

Shearer 9

Citação de: Nick Valensi em 31 de Março de 2013, 22:12
Eu não tenho nada contra os adeptos do Newcastle... Nunca conheci nenhum.

Isso de dizerem que têm os melhores adeptos... dizem todos. Só prova que são uns iludidos... Porque são mesmo.

Not many teams in the world have the support like Newcastle after not winning a single trophy since 1969.

44 years. NOTHING.

Diablo

Isso de dizerem que têm os melhores adeptos... dizem todos. Só prova que são uns iludidos... Porque são mesmo.

Epah, isso todos os adeptos de todos os clubes dizem. Até nós dizemos. Cada um defende a sua dama.

No geral, um adepto é um adepto em qualquer parte do mundo. A paixão e o gostar de um clube, atendendo à cultura do país em questão, não varia muito.

GTtdi_SLB

Salvio is out, Ola out of shape, Luisao and Garay at 70% from back injuries..oh dear...NUFC is so gonna roll us over. But hey, we have Jesus on our side so let's bring our hands together and pray!

Nick Valensi

Citação de: 4ever Red Devil em 31 de Março de 2013, 22:13
Podes parar Nick...

Não.

Não estou a dizer nada de mal. Tal como se algum deles vier dizer que nós temos a mania das grandezas e somos basofes... Eu admito que sim e com orgulho. Não tem mal nenhum

Shearer 9

Citação de: Nick Valensi em 31 de Março de 2013, 22:14
Citação de: 4ever Red Devil em 31 de Março de 2013, 22:13
Podes parar Nick...

Não.

Não estou a dizer nada de mal. Tal como se algum deles vier dizer que nós temos a mania das grandezas e somos basofes... Eu admito que sim e com orgulho. Não tem mal nenhum

44 years. NOTHING.

Believe me, we are not deluded.

Dandy

Citação de: Shearer 9 em 31 de Março de 2013, 22:09
Of course we are so delighted to be playing Benfica, one of the biggest and most historical names in European football, this is why I am travelling to Lisbon on Tuesday with with Father.

Here's to a good game and some nice beers.

Especially after the last two trips to nowhere in the Ukraine and Russia.

Just to remind you that, in 49 days, we'll get rid of Cosmos Agency...

Diablo

Citação de: GTtdi_SLB em 31 de Março de 2013, 22:14
Salvio is out, Ola out of shape, Luisao and Garay at 70% from back injuries..oh dear...NUFC is so gonna roll us over. But hey, we have Jesus on our side so let's bring our hands together and pray!

O Jesus também pode não estar a 100%. Acabou de vir de lesão (esteve três dias "morto" de cansaço).

Nick Valensi

Citação de: Shearer 9 em 31 de Março de 2013, 22:14

Not many teams in the world have the support like Newcastle after not winning a single trophy since 1969.

44 years. NOTHING.

I just said... I have family in England (Birmingham and Southampton) and some of them are Wolwerampton fans, I have one cousin that is a Man Utd fan, two uncles that support Aston Villa and a cousin in Liverpool that is an Everton fan.

And they ALL told me that Newcastle fans are deluded... That's the main characteristic of Newcastle fans

mrfalcon

Citação de: Dandy em 31 de Março de 2013, 22:15
Of course we are so delighted to be playing Benfica, one of the biggest and most historical names in European football, this is why I am travelling to Lisbon on Tuesday with with Father.

Genial  :2funny:

Shearer 9

Citação de: Nick Valensi em 31 de Março de 2013, 22:17

44 years. NOTHING.

I just said... I have family in England (Birmingham and Southampton) and some of them are Wolwerampton fans, I have one cousin that is a Man Utd fan, two uncles that support Aston Villa and a cousin in Liverpool that is an Everton fan.

And they ALL told me that Newcastle fans are deluded... That's the main characteristic of Newcastle fans

They know nothing about us. They are the deluded ones.

DON'T BELIEVE THE SHIT IN THE MEDIA!

Diablo

Citação de: mrfalcon em 31 de Março de 2013, 22:18
Citação de: Dandy em 31 de Março de 2013, 22:15

Genial  :2funny:

Não tinha reparado  ;D

O Dandy a mostrar a sua luta além fronteiras  ;D

Red.Fever

44 years. NOTHING.

that is true.
example, yesterday Porto match ONLY had 5k people, and that's because we're 4 points ahead of them in the championship. if they don't win anything for 3 or 4 year they'll disappear.

Benfica had some pretty bad years, but people always supported it. Newcastle has great fans too.
it's easy to be a fan of a club that always wins, but not so easy when that club gets some bad years in a row.

Vitor Abreu

Depois desta conversa de quem é o maior, e sabendo que eles têm uns 10 jogadores franceses chego a uma conclusão: Eles querem estar à grande e à francesa.

Nick Valensi

Citação de: Shearer 9 em 31 de Março de 2013, 22:19
Citação de: Nick Valensi em 31 de Março de 2013, 22:17

44 years. NOTHING.

They know nothing about us. They are the deluded ones.

DON'T BELIEVE THE SHIT IN THE MEDIA!

if you say it... I believe you. My family does not really give a shit about football... They prefer cricket ( :buck2:) and rugby ( :metal:)

The just told me that... Newcastle fans are the most deluded fans in England. Just that. If you say th opposite, I believe you.

mrfalcon

Este é a primeira de 5 finais que nos podem levar a erguer um título europeu após 50 anos de jejum. Seria lindo e depois de 6 finais perdidas desde 1962, acho que já merecíamos que os deuses do futebol estivessem do nosso lado.

E seria um óptimo aquecimento para a conquista da Champions no próximo ano... na Luz  :smokin: