LE QF 1ª Mão: SL Benfica 3 - 1 Newcastle United FC, 04Abr. Qui. 20h00 *SIC*

SL Benfica 3 - 1 Newcastle United FC

Liga Europa

SL Benfica: Artur Moraes, André Almeida, Luisão, Ezequiel Garay, Lorenzo Melgarejo, Nemanja Matić, André Gomes (Enzo Pérez [61m]), Ola John, Nico Gaitán, Rodrigo (Lima [61m]), Óscar Cardozo (Maxi Pereira [77m])
Treinador: Jorge Jesus
Newcastle United FC: Tim Krul, Mbiwa, Steven Taylor, Santon, Danny Simpson, James Perch, Sissoko, Cabaye, Marveaux, Jonás Gutiérrez, Papiss Cissé
Treinador: Alan Pardew
Golos: Rodrigo (25), Lima (65), Óscar Cardozo (70)

ForçadoBloqueio

Pois eu por mim troco perfeitamente uma derrota na Quinta por uma vitória no Domingo. Estou-me perfeitamente cagando para orgulhos...

Calvin

Citação de: Shearer 9 em 01 de Abril de 2013, 00:01
Citação de: Rote Adler em 01 de Abril de 2013, 00:00
Citação de: Shearer 9 em 31 de Março de 2013, 23:58
Citação de: OgLoRiOsO_SLB em 31 de Março de 2013, 23:57
Mickey mouse league? The Portuguese league is the most looked at league in Europe for financial power house football clubs to come in and buy players from our top clubs...every summer we sell some of the worlds best talents to the EPL la liga and serie a...not to mention our top football clubs are always in the last 16 and last 8 of the champions league as well as winning the Europa league or Europa league semis...I would not say this is a mickey mouse league
What do you think about Maritimo, then?

They were pretty poor, that is why we played our reserve and youth team.

típico anglo-saxão arrogante que vive fechado na sua ilha e tudo o que não é inglês é menosprezado. e não foi bem assim não jogaram com as reservas .. sinceramente já começas a meter um certo nojo.  comes mesmo gelados com a testa boy. Ou então és só burrinho.

Shearer 9

Citação de: OgLoRiOsO_SLB em 01 de Abril de 2013, 00:04
Rio ave technically has more quality than 80% of your league! Do u know what technical football is? The Portuguese league is a very technical and tactical league...the EPL is based on money and buying foreign players to have quality football...outside the big 4 the football played by ur clubs is atrocious!

You say that, but hardly any of your team are Portugese ....

4ever Red Devil

Citação de: JPSilva em 01 de Abril de 2013, 00:06
Fez-se um Vitorias e Património sobre o 5-0 ao Everton? Parece-me patético sinceramente.

Farto de dizer, a escolha de temas para o programa é de corar de vergonha.

JustMe

See, that's just typical: Portugal has a very low profile league -> hence the league is shitty -> the clubs in said league are shitty -> and so are the players.

Yet we still manage to sell some of our shitty players for huge amounts of money to top international clubs. The world must have gone mad then.

Believe me, we know much more about the EPL than you lot know about our league. And that's actually an advantage.

And yes, Cardozo, Matic, Garay, Luisão, Aimar, Enzo and Rodrigo are all top footballers.

costapequeno

Citação de: Shearer 9 em 01 de Abril de 2013, 00:03
If I am coming across as arrogant it is only because the way you lot go on you would think Benfica are better than FC Barcelona and Real Madrid combined!!

of course not!

but in the europa league chelsea is the number one fav,benfica and tottenham next.

Zlatan

That's the thing about english teams. Their league is amazing so they won't waiste time with the poor portuguese league. We know you better than you know us, that's 100% true.

Everton didn't know what to expect, they left with 7 on their pocket, United was all confident and couldn't defeat us home and away. In 2005 they lost in our stadium and, once again, they didn't make to the next stage. Chelsea was arrogant and almost lost.

Trust us. Of course we'll defend our team and players, but you don't know us that well :)

parras_bs

Red.Fever

Citação de: Shearer 9 em 01 de Abril de 2013, 00:03
If I am coming across as arrogant it is only because the way you lot go on you would think Benfica are better than FC Barcelona and Real Madrid combined!!

only those 2 noobs combined!?!? that's insulting... combine a couple more  >:(

Shearer 9

Citação de: Calvin em 01 de Abril de 2013, 00:07
Citação de: Shearer 9 em 01 de Abril de 2013, 00:01
Citação de: Rote Adler em 01 de Abril de 2013, 00:00
Citação de: Shearer 9 em 31 de Março de 2013, 23:58
Citação de: OgLoRiOsO_SLB em 31 de Março de 2013, 23:57
Mickey mouse league? The Portuguese league is the most looked at league in Europe for financial power house football clubs to come in and buy players from our top clubs...every summer we sell some of the worlds best talents to the EPL la liga and serie a...not to mention our top football clubs are always in the last 16 and last 8 of the champions league as well as winning the Europa league or Europa league semis...I would not say this is a mickey mouse league
What do you think about Maritimo, then?

They were pretty poor, that is why we played our reserve and youth team.

típico anglo-saxão arrogante que vive fechado na sua ilha e tudo o que não é inglês é menosprezado. e não foi bem assim não jogaram com as reservas .. sinceramente já começas a meter um certo nojo.  comes mesmo gelados com a testa boy. Ou então és só burrinho.

Our team v Maritimo away

Elliot
Perch
Williamson
S.Taylor
Santon
Bigirimana
Gosling
Obertan
Amalfitano
Vuckic
Sh.Ameobi

Only 1 first team player in S.Taylor.

OgLoRiOsO_SLB

I already explained...u tell me where our top Portuguese footballers are playing?

4ever Red Devil

A questão aqui é essa. Nós sabemos TUDO sobre a Premier League. Ele não sabe nada sobre o nosso futebol.

É óbvio que vão discordar.

JPSilva

Citação de: JustMe em 01 de Abril de 2013, 00:07
See, that's just typical: Portugal has a very low profile league -> hence the league is shitty -> the clubs in said league are shitty -> and so are the players.

Yet we still manage to sell some of our shitty players for huge amounts of money to top international clubs. The world must have gone mad then.

Believe me, we know much more about the EPL than you lot know about our league. And that's actually an advantage.

And yes, Cardozo, Matic, Garay, Luisão, Aimar, Enzo and Rodrigo are all top footballers.

Enquanto continuar assim será a nossa esperança de poder ir tendo umas glórias europeias. Quando os clubes ricaços nos respeitarem teremos menos hipóteses.

_Benfiquista_

O último caso, foi o City ter-se dado mal com uma equipa do sporting patética...admitiram que nem os conheciam, que não os estudaram como deve ser, iam ser favas contadas,etc...ok foi divertido de se ouvir para nós, mas depois deram-se mal...

Darkboy

Cardozo in Europe,

60 games - 29 goals

2nd best goalscorer ever in Europa League