Olympiacos Piraeus

Faliro

Can you give me your own opinion?

Hofstede1904

Citação de: Faliro em 04 de Dezembro de 2023, 16:20Can you give me your own opinion?

You already know that opinions are always debatable.

I think he is one of the best Portuguese coaches today.
Would you like to see him at Benfica? Perhaps. On second thought, maybe not.

He arrived at Celta with the team out of relegation but with a very negative trend and he saved it on the last day.

He is a gentleman in the media, well educated and was well regarded during his time as coach in England.

DoubleJ

Citação de: Faliro em 04 de Dezembro de 2023, 16:20Can you give me your own opinion?
Good manager.
Good ideas, good man management but can at most stay at the same place for 2 years. Seemingly always finds rifts with the boards after the 18 months.

Faliro

First thing he needs to do is make sure Olympiacos gets some proper centre backs. Getting rid of Cisse and Ba has hurt the club.

DoubleJ

Citação de: Faliro em 04 de Dezembro de 2023, 18:31First thing he needs to do is make sure Olympiacos gets some proper centre backs. Getting rid of Cisse and Ba has hurt the club.
We can help  :rir:

Faliro

Hofstede1904

Citação de: Faliro em 05 de Dezembro de 2023, 09:386th coach in 2 years..

That's not a good sign. Zero stability.

Faliro

bruno cardoso

Pablito13

DoubleJ

DoubleJ

Pardon. Portuñol. Starting with the wrong foot huh

Faliro

Citação de: DoubleJ em 05 de Dezembro de 2023, 19:03Pardon. Portuñol. Starting with the wrong foot huh

Karembeu seems stressed big time.

DoubleJ

Citação de: Faliro em 05 de Dezembro de 2023, 19:29
Citação de: DoubleJ em 05 de Dezembro de 2023, 19:03Pardon. Portuñol. Starting with the wrong foot huh

Karembeu seems stressed big time.
First impression in public and the guy has made a fool out of himself big time (to me anyways, not sure if greek media will pick it up), the translator speaks portuguese, right?  Whats even going on there lol