Olympiacos Piraeus

Faliro

Citação de: IloveSLB2014 em 18 de Janeiro de 2017, 21:28
Faliro, I do not understand why olympiakos does not use Omar Elabdellaoui, does not Paulo bento like him? Do you think Diogo Figueiras is better?

Omar imo was one of the MVPs last season. Exceptional in fact. I prefer him far more than Figueiras - who i don't rate much. However, Bento is not keen on Omar and Omar has been looking for a new club this year, with Silva keen to bring him to Hull.

IloveSLB2014

Citação de: Faliro em 18 de Janeiro de 2017, 21:30
Faliro, I do not understand why olympiakos does not use Omar Elabdellaoui, does not Paulo bento like him? Do you think Diogo Figueiras is better?

Omar imo was one of the MVPs last season. Exceptional in fact. I prefer him far more than Figueiras - who i don't rate much. However, Bento is not keen on Omar and Omar has been looking for a new club this year, with Silva keen to bring him to Hull.
He's really going to England, he's being taken for granted in the papers that go there, it's a stupid thing for Paulo Bento not to like him

Faliro

Citação de: IloveSLB2014 em 18 de Janeiro de 2017, 21:34
Citação de: Faliro em 18 de Janeiro de 2017, 21:30

He's really going to England, he's being taken for granted in the papers that go there, it's a stupid thing for Paulo Bento not to like him

I agree. Omar is also a fan favourite. He just doesn't rate him. Both our full backs are poor this season. De La Bella is also useless. Retsos - when played as a full back has shown more than both of them put together - and Retsos is 18 and a CB..

GTtdi_SLB

Citação de: Faliro em 18 de Janeiro de 2017, 18:08
Citação de: GTtdi_SLB em 18 de Janeiro de 2017, 14:28
How is that little lad (right wing) from Olympiakos youth team doing? he appeared last season within the first team (on an european match i believe) and he looked promising.

Giorgos Manthatis might be the one - right winger.

Bento really likes him, plays him every game. He is playing now in a swimming pool:

http://nowfeed2all.eu/watch/502274/3/watch-asteras-tripolis-vs-olympiacos-piraeus.html

The other one you may mean is Thanasis Androutsos - plays more in a central attacking role. Bento uses him as a sub often.

Manthatis or Retsos, damn can't recall the name..

MiguelPalma92

Faliro, you understand this as good as any Benfiquista. Mitroglou is very pauzudo

Covenant

We don't know what happened inside... This guys with african Blood (even when they are raised in Europe) are always random.

Faliro

Citação de: GTtdi_SLB em 18 de Janeiro de 2017, 23:39
Citação de: Faliro em 18 de Janeiro de 2017, 18:08
Citação de: GTtdi_SLB em 18 de Janeiro de 2017, 14:28
How is that little lad (right wing) from Olympiakos youth team doing? he appeared last season within the first team (on an european match i believe) and he looked promising.

Giorgos Manthatis might be the one - right winger.

Bento really likes him, plays him every game. He is playing now in a swimming pool:

http://nowfeed2all.eu/watch/502274/3/watch-asteras-tripolis-vs-olympiacos-piraeus.html

The other one you may mean is Thanasis Androutsos - plays more in a central attacking role. Bento uses him as a sub often.

Manthatis or Retsos, damn can't recall the name..

Retsos already shows all the all talent and skill of an excellent defender of around 26 year old. Could easily imagine him at Benfica one day. Bundesliga clubs have sent scouts many times to watch him.

Faliro

Talking of CBs, we have just signed Pape Abou Cissé according to reports, he comes in the summer:

Faliro

Citação de: MiguelPalma92 em 19 de Janeiro de 2017, 00:35
Faliro, you understand this as good as any Benfiquista. Mitroglou is very pauzudo

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Now that is a very Greek thing to say about a player. Greeks and Portuguese are very close in culture sometimes! God bless Portugal.  :bow2: :estrelas:

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Covenant

Panathinaikos have so many injuries...

Faliro

They tend to buy players who are injured at the time signing, hoping to get a discount. Often a newly signed player will not be on the bench for weeks because he is recovering from an injury from his previous club.

IloveSLB2014

Faliro

There is yes, in Greece the reports are that a total of six Premier League clubs are following the serb.

Hull, Southampton, Watford, Sunderland, West Ham and Leicester.

http://www.sport24.gr/football/omades/Olympiakos/eksi-agglikoi-sullogoi-gia-milivogevits.4490828.html

Covenant

What you think about him?

Faliro

I think he is overrated.