Hellas futebol

Covenant

Faliro

Citação de: Covenant em 26 de Julho de 2017, 04:26
AEK already out.

As I said a few posts ago before the game, they will get raped by CSKA. They simply dont have the players to hurt CSKA and Arajuo is not coming back.

The interesting thing is their owner, Tiger, stated last week AEK have the best team in the Super League this year..

Faliro

Citação de: Covenant em 24 de Julho de 2017, 15:19
Andriopoulos: The works start!

The project manager of "Agia Sophia" confirmed that within the week the dream will finally become reality.

The ... good news that AEK expects during the week for the stadium was confirmed by Dimitris Andriopoulos. The project manager of "Agia Sophia" talked about the historical moments that come, but also about the obstacles that came from third parties ...

"I thought that the route until the license authorization, reminded a Marathon. Ultimately, it was probably the ... "round of France"! But now, we have managed to get to the finish! We literally count only a few days. It remains only a few days to get the license in our hands and get started. We are ready and I can tell you that the project will start immediately and will not stop until the stadium is over.

We lost a lot of time in the past month, with questions that arose from ... third parties. However, we have managed to overcome the obstacles that have arisen and to find ourselves at the end of the journey. The AEK stadium will begin in the coming days to be constructed. I do not know whether it will be Tuesday or Wednesday, but it will be one of the next few days"

Licence issued yesterday. It's official. It will be built starting immediately. Tomorrow there will be a celebration at the plot. Tiger has been trying to loan your eagle for the celebrations.

Faliro

As promised, updates on the AEK stadium.

Sanctification of the ground last night.

Covenant

AEK wanted One of our Eagles in the inauguration!

Faliro

Citação de: Covenant em 28 de Julho de 2017, 14:39
AEK wanted One of our Eagles in the inauguration!

Yea, Benfica told them the new environment would not be beneficial to the animal. AEK also tried to get Lazio's eagle (the one that was bizarrely attacked by a crow not too long ago).

I think Benfica thought this would happen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koo8XG8P1Vc

Faliro

PAO vs Bilbao  :coolsmiley:

AEK vs Brugge

PAOK vs Ostersund FK

Sadly Panionios got knocked out last night by the Israelis.

Covenant

Paok is the only favourite...

Godescalco

AEK's new stadium will be called Hagia Sophia?

That's such a turn on for me. I love it already!

Faliro

Citação de: Gottschalk em 05 de Agosto de 2017, 19:32
AEK's new stadium will be called Hagia Sophia?

That's such a turn on for me. I love it already!

Yes. It will be known officially as the Agia Sophia Stadium (Στάδιο Αγία Σοφία). May later get a another nomen for marketing purposes - but I doubt anyone will use the marketing name. Earth works are continuing at an alarming rate. Most days AEK fans turn up at the site just to quietly watch the works - quite emotional. Some guy said a few days ago his friend saw them working there and they are very busy - but breaks for cigarettes every 5 minutes..

Godescalco

I'm already in love with this Hagia Sophia project.

Faliro

Citação de: Gottschalk em 06 de Agosto de 2017, 02:28
I'm already in love with this Hagia Sophia project.

The first phase is removing soil. They will excavate down to 8 meters. This should be completed around November. Then they will start foundation works. It is an interesting project and I will update you and others here as it takes shape. Small stadium however - only 31,000 but double tiered.

Exceptionally small and urban site they are using.

Godescalco

Will it have any motifs harking back to the famous constantinopolitan basilica?

Faliro

Citação de: Gottschalk em 06 de Agosto de 2017, 13:41
Will it have any motifs harking back to the famous constantinopolitan basilica?

100s. Each gate except Gate 21 will be named after an important Greek city in Asia Minor. The interior has many Byzantine touches including a chapel.

Godescalco