Hellas futebol

sbremoved_28408

Turkey is a wonderful place  :smitten:

T1n0_SLB,Fenerbahce fans look like girls. If Paok fans did the same with Galatasaray fans they would be the ones looking like girls

T1n0_SLB

Citação de: Benfiquista_de_1ª em 27 de Março de 2015, 02:31

T1n0_SLB,Fenerbahce fans look like girls. If Paok fans did the same with Galatasaray fans they would be the ones looking like girls

Against Galatasaray fans would have been even worst. Only Besiktas fans can match them, but they are friends.

sbremoved_28408

Citação de: T1n0_SLB em 27 de Março de 2015, 02:32
Citação de: Benfiquista_de_1ª em 27 de Março de 2015, 02:31

Against Galatasaray fans would have been even worst. Only Besiktas fans can match them, but they are friends.
Nah,Galatasaray fans are the most dangerous in Turkey,specially UltrAslan

T1n0_SLB

Citação de: Faliro em 26 de Março de 2015, 21:57
Citação de: Festivus em 26 de Março de 2015, 21:38
Aren't you like 30, though? You only became a fan of your team as an adult? Interesting and quite uncommon. And here I thought a person's football team was chosen when they're a little kid. I mean you said you supported Barcelona back then, but you like Olympiacos more, don't you? You'd support them over Barcelona, I'm guessing?

I am approaching my mid 30s now..

It is complicated indeed because of mixed allegiances. Indeed it is very rare to start supporting a club so late. I was probably in my early 20s when I started paying to go to Olympiakos games (which to me is the point you know you like a club). And it truly pissed of all my cousins in Greece who are diehard AEK. One of them had bought me a Tsiartas AEK away top when I was 16. When he saw me going one day going to the Karaiskaki, he never trusted me again or spoke to me much again.  ;D But again, I was curious about Greek fan culture and I lived near the Greek area of London.. so it made sense.

Also I always like the underdog. Olympiakos may be the opposite to an underdog in Greece, but in Europe they are massive underdogs, so every goal they scored was always more of a celebration for me. Watching Greece win Euro 2004 or Olympiakos beating Werder Bremen 1-3 are probably the times I have screamed the loudest in my life..  :2funny:

Every time Barcelona score I feel happy, really really good. I really like Barcelona - the whole place. If Olympiakos were to play Barcelona I think I would support Olympiakos.. I would like to see Olymiakos achieve something in Europe before I die..  ;D ;D ;D

I have a greek-english friend who was born and have lived in England until his 24 and he does not care for english football. He suport PAOK and he's a big fan of our Rubem Amorim

Festivus

Citação de: Faliro em 27 de Março de 2015, 01:22
Agree completely about the Turkish fans. Leeds and indeed the UK hooligan fraternity learnt that the hard way. Gala are the worst. PAOK went to play Fener and beat up pretty much everyone they came across, even stopping their own coaches in the middle of Istanbul to beat up random turks.. ;D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JCker4-O7M

I think Turks in general, as far as football education goes, make Man U fans look like MENSA United in comparison. Their media as you stated is hostile however Besiktas and Fener fans are not hard to dominate. Gala are the real spicy pigs..

In general, many fans emulate the worst aspects of their society in general. You really get the feeling of the failed British Empire when you meet Chelsea fans.. Animalistic Turks with knives reminds us of the Ottomans marching through Europe.

Again agree with all your summations of the English clubs, especially Liverpool and Man City. Special mention to Rangers and Lazio who I just remembered.. who are a bunch of nasty pricks also.

As far as Spurs go, they have a constant rotation of new fans... An American or Korean exchange student will tell everyone they like/support Spurs...than they actually go to a game... than they don't talk about Spurs again... Also Spurs has a ridiculous jewish culture. I have met many London jews who support Spurs simply because they hope that the club represents them.. again, they have never been to an actual game.. :crazy2:
Real Madrid and Barcelona fans are both dicks as well somewhat. Real Madrid fans are spoiled brats who think no player or coach is worthy of bearing their jersey. Barcelona fans question everything when things go wrong and also play the victim card even when they happen to be the instigator. No wonder games between both always have shameless displays of poor sportsmanship. 

Faliro

Government just announced AEK has full permissions to build at Nea Filadelfeia - all that needs sorting is the environment problems.

This means the 17 residents blocking the project and the Mayor of the area issues have been overruled. 

Covenant

Awesome, AEK needs a new stadium for yesterday.

Faliro

:rir:

Some how, I think there is a lot more to come on this story...  :smokin:

T1n0_SLB

Citação de: Faliro em 28 de Março de 2015, 01:14
Government just announced AEK has full permissions to build at Nea Filadelfeia - all that needs sorting is the environment problems.

This means the 17 residents blocking the project and the Mayor of the area issues have been overruled. 

Witch means planting about one thousand trees somewhere else, right?

Trapattoni

Feel sorry for a city like Athens having come in such a bad state...A city witch was once a great religious place is slowly getting destroyed by the same people who once helped build it, such a shame...

Faliro

It is the way of the world.. In most cultures, those who destroy their famous temples are the descendants of the ones who erected them in the first place. Athens has been successfully butchered quite a few times.

Concerning PAOK, Savvidis plans to redevelop the Toumba and now he has his dream of most the PAO debt wiped by the Government, it is more likely than ever. The pitch will be lowered and the capacity increased to 35,000. There will be a new armoured shell to the stadium.  New suites and the usual Greek luxury BS... total cost, €40 million.

Festivus

That'd be a pretty sexy looking stadium.

Faliro

Greece gearing up for a do or die against Hungary tomorrow. Must win game, new coach... same old shitty players.. lets see what happens..

Markarian press conference. (edit, just remembered this guy speaks Greek so most the interview is in Greek, I put some of the quotes below. The first 30 seconds he speaks in English and gives good words.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1gaiF9K8SM

''My plan for The Game Is to Stay focussed in The defensive end of The Field and TRY to Create as many Chances to score as possible. We know what we have to do tomorrow. If we fail to qualify to Euro 2016 in France, that would be a huge setback for Greece ", were Markarian's words.

Personal feeling is that if they play Kyriakos Papadopoulos in the centre or '6' it could be a good game.

Festivus

And tomorrow Portugal square-off against Serbia at Luz.

Cloughie

With the Serbia vs Albania result beign a loss for both, Portugal almost secured a spot on Euro2016... even with that shameful loss at home against Albania.