Hellas futebol

Faliro

Signings these last few days:

Omar El Kaddouri to PAOK.
South Americans Andres Chavez and Emanuel Insúa to PAO.

RodriE

PAOK  :rir: The disgrace of Thessaloniki.

Faliro

Citação de: RodriE em 24 de Agosto de 2017, 19:58
PAOK  :rir: The disgrace of Thessaloniki.

You beat me to it!!!  :2funny: :2funny:

I would have sympathy - but Savvidis and his saddam hussein-like son tweeting bullshit non-stop.. tough shit guys. Shitly organised club. Buy better players next time.

Faliro

AEK back in Europe for the first time in 6 years.

Welcome back guys.

Was a super game. Simoes was terrific. Could have been 6-0 with the amount of chances AEK made.

Faliro

Panathinaikos lose Zeca to Copenhagen!

Add to this..

BTW they drew yesterday at home and looked very weak. Alafouzos blamed the Government for the draw however.  :crazy2:

Faliro

PAOK get back their icon.

Also close Mauricio:

AEK get back their icon.

Here he is getting off the plane just now.. :tocha:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8t_lTmhBAAo

Such gorgeous light Greece has in the early night.. all my life - it still captivates me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jusEPmcjO1o

Faliro

Faliro

Covenant

Yesterday I was surprised with Greeks fans after their defeat. They cheered the team, I was expecting riots lol.

Faliro

Citação de: Covenant em 04 de Setembro de 2017, 14:02
Yesterday I was surprised with Greeks fans after their defeat. They cheered the team, I was expecting riots lol.

Yea, I they love Skibbe for playing garbage like Tziolis every single game and starting the game with a flat back 6 vs Belgium. The press as well praised the spirit of the team and thought the game where we had 1 shitty shot on target against Estonia at home was 'unlucky.' Greek NT fans know nothing about football and the media even less. The EPO makes the NT selections. That is why Schuster refused to coach Greece. He came to sign - all financials had been agreed - however the minute he realised the EPO and agents decide the NT 11 - he got back on the plane 3 hours later and left Greece without signing. Skibbe was the brought in to share his experiences of getting sacked by a shitty Turkish team.

Greece only has about 5 players - 5 Greek players - who can control and trap a football in less than 1 touch. All the rest - Tzavellas, Tziolis, Kone, Maniatis, Zeca, Bakasetas, etc need 2 -3 touches and around 2-3 seconds to trap a football passed to them.

The players who can play one touch football are Ninis, Fetfatzidis, Androutsos, Bouxalakis and Manthatis and the EPO refuses to let any of them near the 11. Just look at Fetfatzidis - even as of today he has a better NT minute to goal ratio than even Fortounis - however he is not allowed near the team. How I miss him.. No Greek has his ability.. The clips don't do justice. Watching him in a game is electric.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnMViVoBC7w

Covenant

Ninis is a flop, you have to realize that lol.

BCaldeira

Citação de: Covenant em 04 de Setembro de 2017, 18:10

I remember him being a great player in one of the Football Managers.  ;D

Faliro

Citação de: Covenant em 04 de Setembro de 2017, 18:10

He is a flop. He can't even get into the squad for the Belgium team he is with. But that doesn't change the facts does it? He can trap a football and has had some excellent performances for our NT - even single-handedly winning games. So even as a flop we need him. And again.. notice where the players are who are regulars for the NT.

Tziolis (NT Captain) Can't run, can't pass and has zero technique - plays for Al-Fayha FC in the Saudi League. They are not doing well..

Vellios (NT striker behind Mitroglou!) Can't even get into the squad this season for Championship side Forest! Can't even get in the squad!

Tzavellas and Maniatis? Both play nearly every game for the NT. Their club? The mighty Alanyaspor!Doing well?

Need I go on? So when we call Ninis a flop.. By Greek standards - he is not. However whether he is a flop at club level or not matters not. All that matters is that if you pass to him - unlike with Tzavellas for example - he will trap the ball and head up in one touch. If you do the same to Tzavellas or Tziolis - the ball will roll up their leg most of the time - they will shimmy and bring the ball down if possible. By the time they have the ball fully under control they have an opposing player in their face and their only idea is to boot the ball into the air.

Cloughie

Vellios doesn't play in Forest because Warburton is dumb as fuck.

Faliro

Citação de: Cloughie em 04 de Setembro de 2017, 18:45
Vellios doesn't play in Forest because Warburton is dumb as fuck.

Vellios is dog shit. You should have watched the Estonia game. Seriously. He is garbage.