Crvena Zvezda - Estrela Vermelha - Red Star

Covenant

Nope, not in home. :( Give us informations. MVP, if Red Star played good football, etc...

Red Star Belgrade

Citação de: Covenant em 04 de Maio de 2014, 14:51
Nope, not in home. :( Give us informations. MVP, if Red Star played good football, etc...
We beat Rad,2:0.
We played very attacking,first goal scored Milijas,penalty. Second goal we scored at begining of second half,Dragan Mrdja,18 goal in the season. After 2nd goal we slowed down. We had few more chances,but Mrdja was selfish,doesn't want to assist,he shot and missed.

2 MORE WINS FOR THE TITLE!! :bandeiraslb2:

Covenant

IPASLB

Hi and welcome, after Benfica, CZB is one of my favourite sport clubs in world because its red, most well supported sport club in your country like Benfica.

CZB, Olympiakos Piraeos and Spartak Mockba are my favourites.

Good luck to your club in all sports.

I hope that your water polo section beat Partizan (Sporting CP in here).

Red Star Belgrade

Citação de: IPASLB em 04 de Maio de 2014, 15:47
Hi and welcome, after Benfica, CZB is one of my favourite sport clubs in world because its red, most well supported sport club in your country like Benfica.

Thank you, I like Benfica too. Our fans are brothers with Olympiakos and Spartak fans,Gate 7 and Fratria.
We were European champions in water polo last year. This season Partizan finished 3rd in our league. We are playing playoff final against Radnicki Kragujevac. We are winning 2:0 and if we win next game we will be chapions again.

IPASLB

Citação de: Red Star Belgrade em 04 de Maio de 2014, 15:55
Citação de: IPASLB em 04 de Maio de 2014, 15:47

Thank you, I like Benfica too. Our fans are brothers with Olympiakos and Spartak fans,Gate 7 and Fratria.
We were European champions in water polo last year. This season Partizan finished 3rd in our league. We are playing playoff final against Radnicki Kragujevac. We are winning 2:0 and if we win next game we will be chapions again.
Ye i knew it, im a kind of sports researcher and a wikipedie member i rejubilated when i knowledge that CZ won LEN Euroleague.

Godescalco

Andrija Balic 16

>:(  :metal:
NO,NO,NO,NO BENFIQUISTAS!

You cant support teams like Red Star and Olympiakos,fuckin Ortodox brothers. Crvena Zvezda is VERY corrupted and immoral club with mafia fans( Delije) . They are much worse than Juventus,even and Porto maybe altohough that is difficult to be.

One more reason to dont support this club is friendship between our 2 groups( Torcida & No Name Boys) and our members are going at final match in big number in Torino!

Red Star was always regime club who always has support from polithic( Yugoslavia,Serbia etc.) Hajduk had a lot of damage for them and their thieving.

FORZA BENFICA FORZA HAJDUK SPLIT

Faliro

Immoral club? You have a problem with orthodoxy?

IPASLB

Citação de: Andrija Balic 16 em 06 de Maio de 2014, 11:34
>:(  :metal:
NO,NO,NO,NO BENFIQUISTAS!

You cant support teams like Red Star and Olympiakos,fuckin Ortodox brothers. Crvena Zvezda is VERY corrupted and immoral club with mafia fans( Delije) . They are much worse than Juventus,even and Porto maybe altohough that is difficult to be.

One more reason to dont support this club is friendship between our 2 groups( Torcida & No Name Boys) and our members are going at final match in big number in Torino!

Red Star was always regime club who always has support from polithic( Yugoslavia,Serbia etc.) Hajduk had a lot of damage for them and their thieving.

FORZA BENFICA FORZA HAJDUK SPLIT
In Croatia Hajduk is my favourite sport club, welcome friend.