Crvena Zvezda - Estrela Vermelha - Red Star

Дућа

Trivia : In European competitions, the biggest points difference win by Zvezda was against Benfica.

We played in ULEB cup (2004/05) in Lisboa, the result was 66:106.

cipri_slb

Citação de: Дућа em 14 de Novembro de 2014, 18:49
Trivia : In European competitions, the biggest points difference win by Zvezda was against Benfica.

We played in ULEB cup (2004/05) in Lisboa, the result was 66:106.

And we win against Partizan in 1996 ;D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJD68iJ9xfs

Carlos Lisboa has the record for triples in a single game in European competition

Дућа

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PgTE_xRPRkM

СТАНКОВИЋ ДЕЈАН, ЈЕДАН ЈЕ СТАНКОВИЋ ДЕЈАН!

Faliro

In two hours Hellas vs Serbia

Going to be played in Crete:

Eddie_

Without Ranieri Greece will have some more chances  ;D

But i hope Matic and Markovic scores  :flagglorioso:

cipri_slb

Citação de: Eddie_ em 18 de Novembro de 2014, 15:29
Without Ranieri Greece will have some more chances  ;D

But i hope Matic and Markovic scores  :flagglorioso:

And Samaris....

Eddie_

Faliro

I will be supporting Serbia too.

Will never support players like Kone, Lazaros, Mavrias and the rest of those freaks.

Дућа

The spirit of Serbian national team is d-e-a-d. Our football team is a symbol of shame, crookedness, bad organisation and pain.

Our football assotiation is full of bad, stupid, criminal and retarded people with the first man - Don Vito Karadzic.

The national teams serves as a "window" for a football shop, where you raise the price of bad football players.

The idiot and a little pussy Danko Lazovic is playing in the team, among many others, no words to add.

Do you know what they succeded? To make people don't give a single shit for national team, I don't care at all now.

Give the football players Serbia have to good and organised people and to even mediocre coach and the team would be in top european teams.

Cloughie

Citação de: Дућа em 18 de Novembro de 2014, 21:49
The spirit of Serbian national team is d-e-a-d. Our football team is a symbol of shame, crookedness, bad organisation and pain.

Our football assotiation is full of bad, stupid, criminal and retarded people with the first man - Don Vito Karadzic.

Do you know what they succeded? To make people don't give a single shit for national team, I don't care at all now.

Give the football players Serbia have to good and organised people and to even mediocre coach and the team would be in top european teams.

The case of your national team is very very strange.

From a potencially big powerful european nation to a bottom one.

Faliro

The talent seems to be there in Serbia, the problem seems to be the corruption to me..

Eddie_

Serbia have some great players. Some i know:

Ivanovic is the best right defender in the world
Matic one of the best midfielders in the world.
Markovic is a great free role player, but now is passing bad time.
Mitrovic, Anderlecht striker is very good!
Djuricic is not bad, but also passing a confidance crisis.
GK Stojkovic is also good.
Central defender Mitrovic that was in Benfica last year is not great, but he's decent
Fejsa is injured for long time but i believe he will be 1st choice in Benfica when he recover.

I confess i was expecting Serbia to be stronger in qualifiying for Euro, but i still think they have a word to say.
That problem with Albania also have caused big problem for both squads as UEFA clearly prefers portuguese squad in Euro with Ronaldo being a boost on merchandising...

Now that i'm looking to that list, i like more players in Serbia team that in Portugal team   :confused:

Eddie_

btw, Serbia national team always play at "Sporting of Belgrade" stadium?

When i see images lately is always in there...

Дућа

Citação de: Eddie_ em 19 de Novembro de 2014, 16:41
"Sporting of Belgrade" stadium?

What the fuck is that.

The matches are being played on Partizan stadium, that shitty little thing.

Eddie_

In Lisbon there are two major (actually there are only one major) teams: Benfica and sporting

If "Benfica of Belgrade" is Crvena Zvezda
"sporting of Belgrade" is... you will get that :P

What i'm asking is... why all matches are there?
Isn't Marakana much bigger stadium? As far as i know it can take around 20.000 more people.
Isn't that important to provide a best atmosphere for the national team?